World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : T.J

Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread)   Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 pm

I love pretty much anything anime so i'm not to fussed on what anime i watch but if i was to name my top four anime favorite's they would be

Fullmetal alchemist -awesome story no fillers

Naruto Shippuden -story's almost reached it's conclusion (lets hope they make a version of this with better graphics in the major fight scenes because they have a habit of changing to really bad animation during major plot fight scenes and lets hope it would include no fillers)

Dragon ball kai -no fillers in it and new animation graphics

Naruto -just fell in love with the show when i was just a little kid still love it despite all it's fillers and flash backs of things that happened 3 eps ago

alright so the point of this topic is to discuss anime (any anime and talk about what you love about it and hate about it)

cant wait to see what you have to say maybe i'll discover a few new shows to watch
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread)   Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 am

-removes randa-spam-

Seriously guys, within the same day? I don't care if it's a joke or you're a mod Fish, blatent derailing of the entire topic again after this post and I'm issuing a warning.
Back to top Go down

Lets have a civilized debate about anime (no MLP in this thread)
Page 1 of 1