World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kiryu111
WDA Member
WDA Member
kiryu111

Achievement Points : 0

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. Empty
PostSubject: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 am

Ok so as some of u might have heard, Pikachu was demoted from head administrator position in DN.

And now i will explain why that is just wrong. Pikachu from all persons in charge of DN did the most of work as i could tell. He did start to organize admins, created resources page, and in general devoted a lot of time to organize DN, by making admin meeting and so on.

Anyway here is part of a chat i had with pikachu...

[6:35:41 PM] Atis: anyway people ask me why u get demoted on first place
[6:36:31 PM] Atis: so id like to know a lil more, so i can answer ppl questioning me
[6:40:04 PM] Mark Roxburgh: i'll make a timeline of events for you

10pm sunday night: chris and I get into argument
chris fires me
i'm liek wtf what for
apparently I'm a raging asshole who needs to be put down
Noontime yesterday: I claim he insulted, he says I can translate and calls bullshit
i'm liek whatever
10pm yesterday: meanwhile elsewhere robbie kohl gets wind of it and rnadomly makes video
chief goes nuts
robbie bashes chief
MIDNIGHT: someone makes a random petition about me becoming head admin again
i sign because i'm liek this is about me yay!!!
petition spreads with spam attack
i have nothing to do with said spam attack or robbie kohls video
they were nice gestures but not needed
10AM today: so now I find out that I apparently have lots of friends and followers and it feels good

12:00 today, realize that this timeline never would have occured if the one thing that I wanted actualyl happened.
event that should have played
Chris undoes firing becasue he made his point, Mark gets apology and apologizes, and we move on with our lives, because that was the only senseable thing that would have occurred
I don't know who brought this all upon DN, but I would have been able to fix it I know that

So yea, i ask u guys to help Pikachu out, as we all want DN to be more organized.

Go to this link and please sign the petition, and tell ur friends to do so aswell.

http://www.change.org/petitions/pikachu-make-him-head-admin-again-on-dn
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 am

well i have had a few conversations with him and i think was a very cool guy and what is this about him being demoted it was a personal thing that one guy caught on video and was put on youtube so im saying not sure if it was on youtube. So he got mad once in his life for getting fired i would be mad for getting fired for no reason and he set a bad example when he got caught in the video and all the n viewers thought of him as a bad admin. So i say dn needs more pikachu's for dueling network and everyone move on wiht your life getting mad once does not mean that you demote him of something he does for his free-time. He could be hanging out with friends and partying but he spends his free-time doing this so i think we should all support him.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 am

I'd like to point out that if BLS demoted him there is a good reason for it. Also this drama was caused because of him whether he wants to say so or not. This petition will not erase what he did. I know they came to terms but I do not know them and would not discuss them if I did know. I am very certain pikachu will not be head admin again. I won't share my personal feelings about pikachu either...but ra ec y zylgycc.
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
WDA Member
WDA Member
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

Id like to say that reason why pika was demoted was because hegot into personal argument with Chris(bls)...
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 am

pikachu is a asshole.. :D actually asked bls why was that asshole admin a while ago lol
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 am

I think Pikachu did an excellent job so far. A personal argument shouldn't have resulted in this. I will sign this petition.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 am

wasting your time he will never be head admin again..trust me when I say this lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. Empty

Back to top Go down

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.
Page 1 of 1