World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Knight King
WDA Member
WDA Member
Black Knight King

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Black_Knight_King

My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! Empty
PostSubject: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 am

Spells:
3xPot of Duality
Shrink
Unstable Evolution
2xUnited we Stand
Big Bang Shot
Tribute of the Doomed
Reinforcement of the army
Burden of the Mighty

Monsters:
2xLuster Dragon
Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
Magic Hole Golem
Junk Synchron
X-Saber Anu Pirhana
Quillbolt Hedgehog
Shield Warrior
Cyber Dragon
Machina Fortress
Green,
Yellow,
And Red Gadget
Kinetic Soldier
Power Invader
Psychic Snail
Stronghold Gaurdian
Shield Wing
Sabersaurus
Damage Eater
Road Synchron

Synchros:
X-Saber Urbellum
Road,
Junk warrior
Thought Ruler Archfiend

Traps:
Ultimate Offering
Metalmorph
Raigeki Break
Miniaturize
Synchro Deflector
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Synchro Barrier
Mirror Force
Sakuretsu Armor
Kunai with Chain

Please comments are wanted
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 am

I don't see anything unusual/unbalanced. Nice deck.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 am

I'll only say 3 quick things because a stressful bgm from chaos;head is ringing in my ears atm and I have to get back to it.

1. It is impossible for us to fix an irl deck without knowing your resources. If you say your only resources are said starters/structures then it would be impossible to make a decent deck (btw, put in the description it is IRL)

2. When you are making a budget deck irl do not just buy a single pack of random different decks, buy 3 of a structure (not starter) deck instead. A bunch of different decks give you no result, but a result produced by combining the resources of 3 of the same structure decks is immensly better. Alternativelly you could buy singles or an entire low cost deck online for even better results using similar resources but I'll guess you are not into that.

3. How the heck did you get 3 Pots of Duality when the cost of every single one of them is a bit higher than a single starter/structure deck. In fact you probably arent into buying cards online, did you buy a tin thrice instead?
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
I'll only say 3 quick things because a stressful bgm from chaos;head is ringing in my ears atm and I have to get back to it.

1. It is impossible for us to fix an irl deck without knowing your resources. If you say your only resources are said starters/structures then it would be impossible to make a decent deck (btw, put in the description it is IRL)

2. When you are making a budget deck irl do not just buy a single pack of random different decks, buy 3 of a structure (not starter) deck instead. A bunch of different decks give you no result, but a result produced by combining the resources of 3 of the same structure decks is immensly better. Alternativelly you could buy singles or an entire low cost deck online for even better results using similar resources but I'll guess you are not into that.

3. How the heck did you get 3 Pots of Duality when the cost of every single one of them is a bit higher than a single starter/structure deck. In fact you probably arent into buying cards online, did you buy a tin thrice instead?

You don't know what you're talking about...

The deck is fine, I'll playtest it and post if something is wrong. It looks consistent to me...
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

didnt this top a ycs?
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Eco_Junkie wrote:
didnt this top a ycs?

Yes. It was the one in wich Martha made it to the finals and took the first place. Memorable. TeleMOM got hit badly after that and it never topped again. The deck required so much skill...non other than Martha could've mastered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!   My Deck      PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Deck PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS TO MAKE IT BETTER!
Page 1 of 1