World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble Infernity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Trouble Infernity Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Infernity   Trouble Infernity EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 am

I'm trying to tweak this deck but i'm not use to infernitys one i can't get a clear hand for the effect of the infernitys and 2 it's not quite that fast paced. Any suggestions?

Trouble Infernity Infern11
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Trouble Infernity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Infernity   Trouble Infernity EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 am

I will give you 3 pieces of advice about building infernity (there are much more to give here)
1. Ok, this one might be too amazing so read carefully:
You can only normal summon once per turn!
amazed?
Anyways, joking aside, that means your monster count is enormous, and that's not a compliment, I mean regular decks would have around 20 monsters so infernities that are monster light decks would have even less but you went and bumped the count to 23!
Go somewhere around 17 (although if it were me knowing how I draw I'd do less, I mean I have drawn 5 monsters in a 12 monster infernity deck once...).
2. You have a basic game-ending combo and set-up here, if you don't know it, study it. That is what you are supposed to focus on, not random moves.
3. Do not discard. Other than One for One, Infernity Inferno and Dark Grepher there is no need to discard. That's a basic mistake begginers do. That is because you can follow a basic concept. Remember at times in duels when you are left handless even though you didn't want to because you used too many cards? That is what you are supposed to do here too. Have useful cards you can immidiatelly use or set, instead of having a card that gets rid of the cards in your hand to go minus isn't it much better to trade off every card in your hand for a card of the opponent's so that he loses card presence with you? If the cards in your hand can be used to get rid of your opponent's card not only you will go handless, but the opponent will have lost as much as you did, and since your resources lie on field and graveyard you are still good. So long as you can make use of your normal summon right and manipulate your spell/trap lineup correctly you should have no cards in hand by the time you need it, going handless is not a priority, let it happen naturally (when deckbuilding that is, using a grehper correctly is essential too) and focus on your game instead.

I won't go into what to add and remove because really I will conclude that the use of the upper left button at the buttons on the lower left of the screen is what is needed. For now try building with those in mind.
Back to top Go down

Trouble Infernity
Page 1 of 1