World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleHadoukens
WDA Member
WDA Member
PurpleHadoukens

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : The Rescue Rabbit
My

Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Copy and Pasted from Microsoft Word, Not sure if the indentations match up, Anyone have solutions?

THIS IS STILL IN EDITING. SO Please only point out MAJOR mistakes, things that I wouldn't catch while browsing over and making corrections. Thank you!

CHAPTER I

A Misunderstanding And a Slip Of The Feet

Staring off the front of the ship, I watched the waves break against the hull.
“This is going to be an adventure” I mumbled under my breath.
I was a freshman, just starting my 9th grade year. I never set goals for myself, so my expectations were near rock bottom. The only thing I had going for me was that the school I would be attending has a sort of reputation to it. A few celebrities have walked out of this same school, but the only problem is that talent is required to even have a shot at this school. Well, in a school with a ranking system as tough as this, I hope that Dueling Academy will even give me a shot.
The Duel Academy is a school constructed under Seto Kaiba himself, the former world champion of Duel Monsters. Duel Academy was financed equally by Kaiba Corp., as well as Illusion Industries, the manufacturers of the Duel Monsters card game. I was attending Duel Academy Central, even though the official name was just Duel Academy, it was rivaled by Duel Academy North, South, East, And West. I haven’t read up much else, but that’s all I needed to get me interested. It was better than public school.
“Hey you!” A female voice rang out of the cafeteria doors, “With the face!”
The person ran toward me, but tripped over a loose floor board, crashing into the deck. She tumbled over, landing on her back, and propped herself up on her elbow.
“Oww,” The girl pouted, “That hurt.”
I offered my hand to the stranger, to help her off of the floor.
“You got some serious speed,” I laughed, “But you need to work more on the landing.”
She smirked as she was assisted off of the ground. She was a few inches shorter then myself, but then-again almost everyone in this boat of freshmen was shorter then me. Her hair showed a brazen color, with some sort of feathering in it. Garbed in black jeans and a plain blue tee, I could tell she wasn’t heavy on the clique aspect of high school life.
“Well thanks.” She stated with sincerity as she brushed off the front of her pants.
“So, am I the guy with the face you were trying to see?” I said while leaning over the guard rails.
She positioned herself the same way I did, “Well, you are now. I don’t know where the other guy went off to.” She laughed. “You look bored, and I wanted someone to talk to, so why not, right?” She smirked as the words came out.
“Well, I just moved here, and honestly I don’t know anyone. You’re the first person I’ve talked to this entire trip” I told her. “I’m Ezekiel by the way, but my friends back home called me Purple”
“Purple eh?” She looked at me curiously, “Well, I’m Savannah, but since you have a cool nick-name your going to call me,” she took a deep breath to think about a name. “Fausty.”
“Nice to meet you,” I held out my hand, “Fausty.”
“Nice to meet you too,” She grabbed hold of my out reached hand and shook it, “Purple.”
We discussed various things throughout the boat ride, I’m just glad that I had met someone early off. I’ve always been a little afraid of being alone, and in a new school, that’s the last thing I would want to be. So if Fausty was a person I could talk to, then so be it.
We talked for a while, for several minutes, and then the thought of showing her my cards came to my mind, it wouldn’t be an ice-breaker, but a person’s deck can tell a lot about them. I tapped my pocket, which usually housed my deck box, but now there was nothing inside.
“Where is it?” I said, panicking. “It’s usually always here; it’s my most valuable item. I can’t lose it, especially not now!”
“Where is what?” She replied with a quizzical expression on her face.
“My deck, it was in my pocket, and now it’s just gone.” I exclaimed. I patted myself down, checking the bags that I had next to me. No matter how hard I looked I couldn’t find it. I threw my cloths out of my bags, and I turned my pockets inside out in search of it.
I started the look around the boat, assisted by Fausty, looking for anyone with a deck in clear view, asking people about spare cards they’ve seen as we walked by.
I noticed a boy, shorter than myself, dressed in a black shirt and jeans, with a blonde streak running across his dark hair, this boy was looking through a deck. I approached him, and stared at him shuffling through the cards, I quickly noticed that these cards were my own. I looked down at him, he had glasses and an annoyed look on his face.
I snatched the deck out of his hands, “You can’t just pickpocket someone else’s deck!” I was angry now, I was worried that my cards, the one thing that you need on this island, were taken from me.
He looked at me, “It was about to fall out of your pocket,” He sighed, “I was going to give it back, don’t treat me like a crook.”
Fausty ran up, “Purple! Did you find them?” She said, out of breath.
She was obviously tired, most likely from running around the ship the same way I was. But I’m sure she was sprinting around rather then jogging or walking.
I looked at Fausty, then back to the boy. Doing so caused the two to lock eyes as well. The boy didn’t seem so kind, he looked as if permanently bored.
I felt bad honestly; I guess if he had good intentions in the long run, it wouldn't have been so harmful. “Still doesn’t give you the right to steal my cards.”
Fausty stopped her heavy breathing and a surprised looked washed over her. “He did what?”
“He’s the guy.” I said, looking at her. “He said when we got to the island he was going to give them back to me, so I guess we’re all ok.”
He brushed his hand in the air, “Sure, sure. It still doesn’t change the fact that your deck is mediocre at best.” He looked at me directly, “Better then some, but not as good as some others.”
“Well, thanks for the tip, I guess.” I said calmly. I started to walk away with my deck, with Fausty by my side.
“I’m 935,” he said to my back. “In case you were wondering, and your name?”
“Purple.” I walked back to him. “Trying to make my acquaintance after borrowing my cards?” I said to the boy.
He honestly didn’t appear like such a bad person, he didn’t look like a mischievous person, and definitely not one to break out into acts of violence. And after seeing some of the people on this boat, it’s not too far out of the realm of possibility to wonder things like that.
“There we go,” He said excitedly, “borrowing!” He laughed. “I guess so.” He held out his as if for me to shake it.
“Well,” I said, “I guess a new friend couldn’t hurt.” And I shook his hand.
“So,” I began. “935, that’s a number, not a name.”
I was honestly curious on why he would introduce himself as such, at least Fausty had given her name, but this boy, 935, wanted to remain distant I assume, but assumptions of mine have never been spot on.
“Just accept it.” He said jokingly.
He sounded like he was kidding, but I could tell that he wasn’t telling us exactly why he was called that. But I took his words of advice and decided to accept it. I couldn’t see such a bad side to not knowing it, not now at least.
Shortly after introducing ourselves, a booming voice began over the speaker system.
“We are about to dock onto Duel Island, Every student is required to collect their belongings and head toward their designated departure zones. May everyone enjoy their stay at Duel Academy. I hope I won’t see any of you for the next four years. Happy dueling, freshmen.” The voice spoke loudly, and the noise reverberated through the narrow halls even after he had finished.
We all nodded silently to one another, as we began to walk to the exit ways with the letters of our last names on it. I hadn’t asked, nor cared about the last names of friends, so I began to walk to the gate with my own. Fausty took of toward hers, but 935 followed behind me. I guess that this was a chance to get to know him better. But before I could say a word I heard 935’s voice.
“So are you excited?” 935 spoke, yawning half-way through-out his sentence. I could tell that he was tired; it had been a long boat ride after all, around 2 days.
“Excited for what exactly? I mean, A new school year could have it’s up’s and downs.” I answered him back, not completely sure what he was talking about.
935 and I stepped into the line; it was around the same size as the other four, which was the point after all. I gazed throughout the lines and saw the unrecognized faces of my peers.
935 chuckled at my naivety, “You’ll find out soon enough, I assure you. Well, It was nice meeting you Purple, I hope we can get to know each other more.”
I looked at him, “The feeling is mutual, pal.”

CHAPTER II

A Test And The Truth Behind a Man's Expression

We walked off the boat in several single file lines, each of them leading to a building where they distributed duel disks. We all walked across the campus, and I marveled at the intensity of the island. This place was amazing to view, the huge buildings, and the green bordered walkways, this place was as well kept as any ivy-league school.
As I watched the students of previous years stroll around the campus, I couldn’t help but to notice the duel disk’s placed on their arms, which were oddly shaped when compared to the ones I have seen in magazines and T.V. The edges were curved, when the ones I’ve always seen were sharp.
We meandered into the building, which was a gymnasium, with heavy lights hanging above, and white tiled floors below. I guess that every school gymnasium was the same. We were assigned different sections. Where we were presented with a duel disk. The line shortened and I came closer and closer to the bearded man dealing out the disks. As I approached him, I was handed a duel disk of my own.
“Insert your deck and proceed down the main hall, it may take a while, but if you ask around enough, a tester will be available to you sooner or later. When a tester tells you to begin a duel, then press activate the disk by flipping the switch underneath it. Happy testing.” The man behind the table told me. He seemed nice enough, and his beard certainly compensated for the lack of hair on his bald head. He was slightly weighted, but that’s something I could care less about.
“Testing?” I asked the man behind the table. I was never told of a test, I guess this is what 935 was talking about before we left the boat.
“You didn’t know?” he began, “When you begin your time at Duel Academy you are tested by a specialized team of testers. The result of the duel shall show us where to place you dorm wise.”
I never knew anything about testers. I guess I should have studied up on the school I had entered more. The only thing that drew me here was the card game. And to be sincere, playing Duel Monsters sounds about the best extra-curricular class anyone could take. I decided to face to testers head on; I still didn’t know what to do exactly, my only hope was that I was a quick learner.
I swallowed the clod that formed in my throat, “Thank you sir.”
“Good luck on your test!” The man said with a smile. He pointed toward a hallway, “Follow this and you’ll be there in no time.”
I walked down the hallways just as I was instructed, and I felt a burst of wind hit me as I walked down the hall. I recovered my foot placement, and started to walk faster, to see what I had been struck by. My jaw dropped as I saw the dragon grace the field in front of me.
“Didn’t feel so hot when you got hit by a Luster Glare, now did it?” the instructor said, near laughing.
“No. Not much at all” The student said, he fell to his knees as he watched his life point counter fade to zero, and the holograms that had previously been monstrosities vanished into thin air.
The instructor walked over and put his arm on the boy, “Cheer up, you hit me once or twice, and you played some pretty solid combo’s. I’m not giving any full details or anything, but your outcome is looking bright.” The instructor smiled.
The boy stood up, “Thank you sir,” the boy raised his head up and looked at the tester, “that means a lot”
“Now go to the courtyard ad do as you please, your scores will be posted later” the instructor said kindly.
I was dumbfounded, and nervous to boot. I scanned the room, and found that there were 5 separate dueling arenas, and an entire stadium surrounding me, people and all. It was then I realized, I was the one standing out.
“You!” The instructor said, pointing a finger in my direction. I realized he was dressed much like any other teacher would, except with sneakers and long blue hair, which reached well past the midpoint of his back. He had glasses on, and he wasn’t a very big man, muscularity wise.
“Would you care to be tested?” The man laughed, “Not as if you had much of a choice.” He started making hand movements suggesting that I should come up on the stage and duel with him.
“Well, sir,” I began. I was scared of losing in front of all of the people in the audience; I didn’t want to get tested, not at that moment anyway.
“Nonsense!” He interrupted me. “Get up here.” He walked over toward me, and grabbed my shoulder and positioned me in the stadium. “Now just flip that switch, assuming your deck is in place.”
I moved the switch on the bottom of my duel disk, the duel disk made a buzzing sound, a tray underneath the exposed tray came out and crossed passed the length of my left elbow, besides the expansion, it began extending the card zones, and powering on the life point and card reader, both of which were on a screen in-between the deck zone and the graveyard, opposite to it. The screen was covered by a weird, clear, circular dome. The screen flashed and the words “DUEL READY” Appeared.
“Of course, you get the choice of going first,” The instructor stated. “Choose wisely” he said, with a wink and a tilt of his head. The man appeared to be very eccentric, a trait not normally found in the teaching profession.
“I’ll start this,” I proclaimed.
I picked up 5 cards from my deck, and so did my opponent. I drew my first card. I paused to think of what to play, when the instructor sat down, cross legged, showing even more of his playfulness, and said,
“So, who are you?”
I shuffled the cards I held, not sure what play was correct. The man I faced was eccentric, I could tell at first glance. And the way he finished the kid off, it didn’t look like he was as foolish when playing as he was when he talked.
“My name is Purple Sir.”
He guffawed, “Don’t be so formal, Call me Mr. K. Ok?” He said with a smirk. “And a man named after a color, I never thought I’d see the day. So let’s se this starting move huh?” He said, gazing at his cards.
“Fine by me” I said confidently. My tone of voice didn’t match my mind set at all, I was shaking a little, not used to the people looking at me, or dueling someone I know I would lose against. I’ve always thought of myself as a mediocre duelist. But this man earns his living by teaching his students what moves to make. I felt as if I didn’t stand a chance in the slightest. “I’ll start by playing the spell card, Pot Of Greed.”
I drew two cards from my deck to my hand. I looked at the cards, of them, 0020 the strongest monster I could play right away was Opticlops. I sucked in a breath of air as I made my final decision.
“My next card will be Opticlops in attack mode.”
I place the card on the card zone on the duel disk; it was then that an 8 foot tall projection appeared in front of me. I’ve seen duel disks on TV, and in magazines, but holding one, and seeing my own hologram, the rush was amazing.
I added two face-down cards to my spell and trap card zones, and said
“I’ll set two cards and end my turn.”
The instructor stood up, and clapped. He looked intrigued now for some reason. I wasn’t sure weather Mr. K thought I did something good or bad. I would say my play was average, but the shakes remained.
“Nice moves man, 1800 attack, and a good defense. Things are looking bright for you, but now it’s my turn”
He drew a card, and lifted it into the air before proclaiming,
“I Activate the spell card, Trade-In!” he placed the card into the spell card zone. “And By discarding one level 8 monster card, I can draw 2 cards from my deck, and I choose to ditch Montage Dragon”
He almost threw the card into the graveyard, with ease. His hand brushed over the deck compartment, as the duel disk dispensed 2 cards for him.
“I’m going to show you how a true tester shines, Purple my man.” He spoke and he rearranged his hand.
He threw a spell card into position, “I activate Monster Reincarnation”
He placed a card in his hand in to the graveyard, “I’m allowed to send one monster from my hand to the grave, and in this case it’s Luster Dragon, to add one monster back to my hand.”
The duel disk stuck out the previously discarded Montage Dragon, and Mr. K added the card to his hand.
“And now to special summon it!” He smirked as he spoke.
He chose three cards from his hand to hold, “I chose to discard these three cards, and if I do, then my Montage Dragon is summoned, and his attack is equal to the levels of them all combined, multiplied by 300.”
The cards he selected were tossed into the graveyard zone, “Luster Dragon #2, Dragon Dwelling in the Cave, and Curse of dragon makes for a total level of 15, that’s 4500 kiddo” The man looked a little more serious. A dragon with 3 heads, and crystal blue scales appeared; it dwarfed my monster by far. The stage emitted a burst of wind as the creature roared. “Now Montage Dragon, let’s show these people that 3 heads are better than 1!” He swung his finger to a halt in my direction. “Triple Flame!” He barked. The hulking beast brewed a blue flame in all three of its mouths.
“Not yet, ‘My man’” I said, near mocking him, “I activate my trap card!” I revealed one of my two set cards, “Bark Of Dark Ruler!” I declared, “If you’re trying to attack one of my fiend-type monsters, then I can activate this. I can take as many life points out of myself, to subtract the same amount from your dragons attack.” A demons face appeared behind my Opticlops, and darkness spewed out, “I sacrifice 2800 of my points!” I cringed as I saw my life depleting.
The dragon my monster faced released its fire, but the darkness spewing from my trap washed the flames out, I saw the dragons attack score draining above it. My Opticlops seemed to propel toward the dragon, fist arced. “With 2800 of your attack gone, it looks like your monster can’t compare!” Opticlops delivered a straight punch into the chest of the hulking beast that opposed him,
“Close, but I win by a matter of 100 attack points.” I said as my opponent’s monster seemed to crumble into pieces.
“The battle is one, but the duel is far from over!” The instructor said joyfully.
“Wow, I just took out a monster with 4500 attack and he just laughs?” I rubbed my head, “This guy is going to be difficult.”
“I’ll finish with this, one set card in my back row.” Spoke Mr. K, “Your turn, Purple.” He looked a little more serious now.
“Well, here goes nothing!” I announced. I drew a card. “I’m going to sacrifice my Opticlops in order to summon the Dark Ruler Ha Des.” My Opticlops dissolved, and my Dark Ruler appeared, horns sharp, and a green complexion, he truly was a fiend!
“Ha Des, attack him with Hate Buster!” I shouted.
My demon un-tucked his arm from his sleeve, and charged a lightning bolt in his hand, “Sorry Mr. K.” I spoke.
“We all take hits huh?” He said jokingly.
Dark Ruler Ha Des unleashed a purple lightning bolt, striking Mr. K in the chest. His life points drained to 1450, compared to my own 1200. He looked knocked back by the blast. After regaining his footing, he said,
“You activated my trap this time kid”, Mr. K smiled. “Damage Gate!”
The card was revealed, and a black door opened up onto the field. “With this card I can special summon a monster with attack equal or less to the damage I just took, say hello to,” A green dragon showed it’s head. “Luster Dragon #2!”
The dragon walked out of the door, as it shut behind him.
“Nice move, throwing out a monster just to bring him out later.” I said to him.
“Well, I am supposed to be the teacher you know.” He said playfully.
His monster is only 50 points weaker than my own. I was honestly not sure what he was planning, but my best bet was to play it safe.
“I’ll end my turn.” I spoke, nervously.
“Alright then, my good sir.” Mr. K spoke, as if questioning my methods.
He drew his card, and looked at my monster, and back at his hand, as if plotting something. He said,
“I’m sorry Purple; I think this is where it ends.”
“I activate Soul Exchange!” He slid the card into place, artfully almost.
“With this I can sacrifice your monster just as if it were my own,” he spoke courageously. “And that means that your Demon King is going to the grave with my Luster Dragon.” The monsters were removed from the field, he held up a card, “Light and Darkness Dragon!” He declared.
The dragon was magnificent; its gleam filled the audience’s eyes, as gasps filled the room.
“Sorry Purple! Light and Darkness Dragon, Twilight Shock!” A spinning blast of fire, glowing black and white, shot out of the monsters mouth, landing a blow to my chest. I fell over as a result of the gust of wind that ensued.
My life points rocketed to zero, I had officially lost the duel..
“Damned.” I muttered under my breath.
“Let me help you up,” Said Mr. K, Walking through the hologram, causing it to vanish. He grasped my hand and tugged, lifting me onto my feet.
“You did fine. There’s something about you kid, I’ll remember you Purple.”
It was then I realized that Mr. K was around the same height as myself, and looked like a student himself.
“Well thank you sir. I just wish I could have done better.” I said with a sigh.
“You did fine. Now head off to your assigned station I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your grade.” He said, ending it with a wink.
“Can do sir,” I spoke, “Well, Mr. K.” I left the arena, toward the main lot.
With a sigh I though what I could be ranked as.
“Obelisk Blue?” I said while walking.
Obelisk Blue is for the most exceptional students, Ra yellow is for the intermediate crowd, and Slifer Red is for the students without much skill in Duel Monsters.
I sighed, my first duel at this school was a loss, but what else can you expect against an instructor. I looked into the clouds and said,
“This sure is going to be some experience. Welcome to Duel Academy, enjoy your stay.”

CHAPTER III

A Weary Head and A Good Nights Nights Rest

I walked around the campus, kicking the dirt as I walked, worried about my grade. A few hours had passed since my test. The former students were retreating toward their dorms, it was turning into dusk. I walked and walked, until I saw 935 laying down on the bench, I approached him.
“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.
“Well, I hardly rested on the ship, or the day before, so I was tired. I ended up sleeping through the testing sessions.” He spoke, lethargically. He still had bags underneath his eyes, so his nap must not have been long lived, but long enough to cause a serious blunder.
“Are you serious?” I said loudly, almost shouting.
“Yes, that’s what I felt like.” He began. “Well, I’m sure you got Ra or maybe even Obelisk. I’m going to be in Slifer for the first year.” He sat up.
I sat next to him. “Well, it could be worse I guess.”
His look changed from depression to disgust. I could tell that he wasn’t pleased with the call. But then again, I hardly knew my acquaintance.
“I just hope I can tolerate the Slifer Slackers, or I hope they at least know how to play the game correctly.” He said, angrily.
It was then when Fausty ran up, “Guys! Guys! They posted the result, literally a few seconds ago!”
We all walked up to the central part of the courtyard. A large board held every new students name.
“I’m an Obelisk!” Fausty shouted with joy. “I so knew it.” She said, trying to play it cool.
As Fausty talked, 935’s eye grew tighter, as if annoyed by her. It may have been jealousy for her success, but no matter the reason, I could tell that 935 doesn’t have the deepest companionship with the girl. I didn’t bring it up in fear of starting something.
“Yep,” 935 began. “See the star beside my name? It means untested. Instant
Slifer.”
“I’m a Slifer!?” I shouted. “I didn’t do that badly, I swear!” I sat down.
“Well, I didn’t think your cards were that bad,” said 935. “But apparently, the cards aren’t what make the duel.” He laughed.
“Quiet you, I’m depressed.” I said, trying to smile.
I honestly was saddened by the news. I knew that I wouldn’t be a legend, but to be the lowest rank, it seemed as if my two turn defeat was polished and shown to me a second time.
“Oh come on now, I’ll see you in some classes I’m sure” Fausty said reassuringly. “And besides, you’re both Slifers, so you’ll be seeing a lot of each other.”
“I guess so.” I said, looking at 935. “Hey, 935, I was wondering,” I began, staring up at the board again. “How did you get them to identify you as 935?”
He grinned. “When you border the page with notes saying, ‘Only Call Him 935’, and it’s practically a forced entrance, they tend to listen.”
“What do you mean, practically forced?” I asked.
“My deck has about 50 wins for every loss, at an international level” He said. “This school basically needs me for the renown.” He sighed, “And therefore, the endorsement money.”
935 being a
“I never would have guessed.” Fausty said, surprised.
“No one ever does.” He responded, winking at Fausty.
“Well, I guess me and 935 should head to the dorms, and same for you Fausty.” I spoke.
“Yeah, Goodnight guys!” She said, walking toward the Obelisk dorms, which were built much more elaborately, then the Ra’s and Slifer’s.
935 and I retreated towards the Slifer dorms, talking as we walked. The sun was setting, and we needed to rush. We picked up pace, passing the foliage that bordered the walkways. This island was full of surprises, from the stadiums, to the near hidden Slifer dorms.
As we approached the Slifer house, we saw a bearded man, a student, with one leg perched atop a crate. His hair was black and shagged and the sleeves on his Slifer jacket were rolled up above the elbows. It’s obvious that he has been a Slifer before.
“Slifers are the underdogs!” He yelled. “We must show the Ra’s, the Obelisks, and yes, even the teachers of our glory! We must unify and try our hardest, for the honor, and the dignity of the Slifers! Never shall we be called Slifer Slackers, but today is a dawn of something new, for I, Kazuma, will shine a new light on this dorm! Because in this school, Your Slifer Red, or better off dead.”
The man left his plastic podium, and pointed to 935 and myself, “These student, yes, they are new faces to me. But I believe that they have the soul. Wait, the potential, to be amazing duelists!” He spoke aloud. His finger slammed in front of 935, “You my child! How did your testing go?” he asked, as if holding a microphone to 935’s mouth.
“I wouldn’t know,” 935 started to say. “I slept through the entire thing.”
Kazuma’s grin faded, and he sat down and placed his palm on his forehead. “So, my hope just died.” He spoke, depressed.
“Never mind what I just said, go talk to Mr. K about your rooms.” Kazuma said, waving his hand behind him.
We looked around; only 15 other students were in the near-vacant building. There are 4 Slifer buildings, accordingly names buildings A-D; we were placed in building D, which was the smallest of the 4. We looked around, and saw that the man who tested me, Mr. K, was sitting at the table, sipping a cup of tea.
“So I see that you’ve all met Kazuma?” he said, looking at his cup. “Make yourself familiar with him, he is the eldest student in this building. So if you have any questions, ask him. I promise that he’ll be your favorite delinquent by the end of the year.” His gaze shifted upward, “Oh, I see that you made it,” he looked directly at me, “Purple.”
I rubbed the back of my head, “Apparently I did pretty badly,” I said, half laughing. “or at least not good enough to get out of Slifer.”
“No,” Mr. K said, waving his hand in the air, “I should have made you a Ra. You had the potential, and next year, could have easily been in Obelisk.” He said. “But we needed some better people, and you seemed suitable.”
My jaw dropped. “You did what?!” I said, dazed.
“Can you even do that?” 935 asked, while lying on the couch in the middle of the building.
“As long as I say that it’s for the best, I can do whatever.” He looked more serious. “And Purple being here, is definitely for the best.”
Kazuma raised his head like a dog hearing a guest enter. “This kid is supposed to be a saving grace or what?” he walked over to us.
“I don’t see how, I lasted like, 2 turns.” I said, nervously.
“Better then most of the people I dueled, and the only person to get passed Montage when I get it out on the first turn.” Mr. K said to me.
Kazuma grunted, “That’s the combo that hit me,” he sighed. “It was the first turn, what was I supposed to expect!”
I could tell that these two had a bond, that of a student and a disciple. It was only fitting. I felt that Kazuma understood the situation at hand, but couldn’t bring himself to be serious.
Mr. K laughed. “So you see Purple, I think you have the potential, and there’s just something about you, I find it interesting.” He turned his gaze to 935. “As for you, Mr. 935, don’t think I’m so naïve as to not hear about you.”
935 sat up, and said “What did you hear?”
“Well for one thing, I know how you skipped the entrance exams.” Spoke Mr. K,
“Actually I slept through,” 935 started.
Mr. K pointed his index finger directly at 935. Mr. K looked more serious than I had seen him earlier today. Even Kazuma settled down as Mr. K started talking. I couldn’t look away from the conversation, I was curious to know what Mr. K doing.
“Stop right there,” Mr. K interrupted. “No one is buying it. Your record shows that your only losses were players that were in the lower ranks. You played as if trying to teach them. So you joined Slifer, in hopes of tutoring them personally.” He stood up, “Stop me if I’m wrong.” He smiled.
935 laughed, “You got me.”
“Wait, so you didn’t actually sleep through the exams?” I asked him.
“Well,” started 935, “I did. But not without knowing it, I was tired, and I thought that it was a chance to catch up on my sleeping. “
Kazuma broke into the conversation. “You’re here because you wanted to be?” he broke into a fake cry. “You, you alone will save this dorm from damnation!”
We all began to laugh. I learned some new things about my new friends, and we decided to keep 935’s reason for failing a secret. I think that this dorm is going to be a pretty fun place to stay.
“Well, let’s get the rooms checked out.” Mr. K spoke. “Purple, 935, you’re going to sleep in the room down the hall, with Kazuma here, and I believe your roommate is already inside. Don’t worry about the room size, I can tell you already your going to be comfortable.”
Kazuma whispered to us, “By that he means crammed into a small room with 3 other guys.”
“Stop filling their heads with lies, Kazuma.” Mr. K said, jokingly.
“Well, let’s get you situated!” Kazuma said, excitedly, pulling us to the room.
935 and I quickly grabbed hold of our suitcases, and followed the man dragging us to our room. It was the size of an average master bed room. With 3 beds and a couch, a small TV, and a rickety ceiling fan.
“Welcome home boys, welcome to paradise.” Kazuma said, while throwing himself onto the couch.
I noticed another boy, setting up comic books in one corner of the room, over top a bed. I decided to introduce myself.
“Hey, I’m Purple, nice to meet you.” I said.
The boy turned around and looked at us, “Hey there, you can call me Chewy.”
Chewy was about my height. He had a wide stature, and he had glasses with large lenses. His clothing depicted the superheroes from the comics he was setting up; from his shirt, to his belt, to his shoes.
“So Chewy,” 935 said, “You like comic books?”
Chewy laughed, “If you couldn’t tell. And I’m just setting up the beginning of my collection; these things are the world to me.”
I looked at his collection, various super-heroes, from household names to obscure titles. Chewy didn’t seem to be much for the social spot-light, but then again, neither was I.
So,” Kazuma began, “You all freshman?”
“Me and 935 are, how about you Chewy?” I said in response.
“Yeah I’m a freshman. And how about you? I’m sorry, I never got your name.” Chewy said.
Kazuma had a smug look on his face. I could tell that he believed himself to be our leader because he was an upperclassman. Honestly, I had to problem with such an assumption, I find the best way to teach is by that of older peers.
“Sophomore. And the name’s Kazuma.” He said, sitting up on the couch.
“So, It’s getting late, and I figure that we should all start to sleep. What’s the sleeping situation like?” I said.
“See this couch? I’m usually on it. So I tend to fall asleep on it, but I might just land in any bed I find that’s empty. That alright?” Kazuma said brightly.
I laughed, “Well, you are the oldest one here.”
“I’m going to get the one my comics are under; I hope no one minds that.” Chewy said.
“Then I guess me and 935 will get the other 2 beds.” I said.
“Sounds good to me.” 935 said in response.
“Well, lets get some rest guys. Tomorrow is your first day of school.” Kazuma said, laughing like a mad man.
“Yeah,” I said. “sure.”
I walked over and flicked off the lights, as we scrambled for our beds. Tomorrow is an important day I guess. Most freshmen are worried about their first day of high school, but I’m sleeping next to a bearded motivational speaker, a comic nerd, and an internationally gifted duelist. That somehow makes me less stressed, knowing I have friends before the day even started. I decided that all of this can wait for tomorrow.
“Goodnight guys.” I said in the darkness, past Kazuma’s snoring.

CHAPTER IV

A Red Jacket, And a Relentless Spirit

“Purple, Kazuma, Get your asses up!” 935 yelled.
I struggled to open my eyes; I had my arms clutched around my pillow. I slowly sat up, and stared at Kazuma. He waved his hand at 935, and dropped it down again, signifying that he doesn’t want to wake up, let alone move. I sat in my bed, and stared at the alarm I set up the night before.
“It’s 7:30. Class doesn’t start for another thirty minutes. Why are you yelling?” I said.
“Yeah, Class is in thirty minutes. But you realize we need our uniforms right?” 935 said, jamming his legs in his pants.
“And you wake ME up?” Kazuma pointed to the closet, “My uniform is in there. I was a Slifer last year, and A Slifer this year.” He sat up. “Oh, Mr. K did tell me to wake you guys up at seven to send you to the auditorium to get yours.” He laughed. “What was he thinking, telling me stuff like that when I’m sleepy”
I widened my eyes. “Half an hour ago?!” I yelled. I searched the room, and I saw a bed already made. “Did Chewy already leave?” I asked.
“Yeah, he was on time, unlike you two. You bad students.” He laughed.
“Kazuma, you are dead to me now.” I said, jokingly. “But we need to run to the auditorium!” I said to 935, while brushing my teeth,
“Way ahead of you.” 935 shouted while grabbing a duffle bag with something oddly shaped inside. “I’ll stay here for four more minutes. Then I’m leaving, whether your ready or not.”
“I only need two!” I said, throwing my Deck box into my bag.
“Kazuma will wake up in like, fifteen minutes.” Kazuma said, already half asleep.
I ran to my suitcase and pulled out my jacket. I was honestly worried about missing my opportunity. One of my biggest worries about not only school, but life, was to be the odd one out; and without a jacket, it would be hard not to stick out.
“Shirt, check. Jacket, check. Pants, check. Deck, check. Let’s go 935!” I said, hearing the door close as I finished. “Oh come on!” I said, sprinting out the door.
“Let’s get there quick!” I said, putting my hand on 935’s shoulder. I started to jog toward the uniform pickup lane.
“Let’s.” 935 said, picking up his pace to match my own.
We were drawing closer and closer toward the lines, 3 different lines for the 3 different ranks. Ra yellow’s line was packed, as was Obelisk’s. But Slifers wasn’t even crowded.
“What’s up with this?” I said, looking at 935.
He shrugged his shoulders, and we walked into the Slifer line. I saw a lady, smiling.
“Are you Slifers?” She said, cheerfully.
She was shorter than 935, and she had a chubby face, dirty blonde hair, and her skin was rather tan. She looked nice enough, but getting to know the staff would be another task entirely.
“Yes ma’am.” 935 said to her.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but where are the other Slifers?” I said to her.
She laughed, “You didn’t read the results very well, did you? There were only 30 Slifers this year, and 300 something students.”
My jaw fell open. “There are only 30 Slifers?” I said to her.
“Oh my, no.” She began. “There are only 30 Slifer freshmen. There are well over 200 Slifers at this school.”
I began to calm down.
“But this school has over a thousand students.” She said brightly.
“Way to get my hopes up.” I said the woman.
I was shocked by the low numbers. I wouldn’t be the odd one out in this situation, but rather every student in the Slifer dorm would be. Just the thought of being a different color in the sea of students made me quiver.
She laughed and smiled. “So, two uniforms? What sizes?” She asked.
“I’ll take a large, and how about you 935?” I said.
“A small please.” 935 said..
“Well, you two are like David and Goliath. “She laughed.
“Even more by the fact that ‘David’ over here can beat me at any time.” I said, laughing nervously.
She handed us our uniforms. “Two Slifer red official duel academy uniforms, have a good stay you two.” She said with kind eyes.
“Thank you miss.” 935 said,
“Yes, thank you.” I said in response.
“Now you two get these on and get to class.” She said winking.
We walked out of the room, uniforms in hand. Outside we were greeted by Chewy.
“Did she tell you the same thing she told me?” Chewy asked. “Apparently, Slifers aren’t as common as I thought.” He said.
“We need to show that the ‘Slifer Slackers’ aren’t slacking off as much as we seem.” I said to him.
935 marched off into the campus grounds without a single word. I was curious as to what the newly donned Slifer would do. He looked at the school map that was posted beside the school map. With a nod he slipped his jacket on, and reached into the duffle bag he had picked up before leaving the house. He pulled out his duel disk, and snapped the gauntlet around that the device onto your arm, onto his own. He started to head off down the walkway. It seemed as if he was headed toward the Obelisk Blue dorms.
I followed him toward the dormitories. Chewy followed me as well. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, or why I he even cared about the Obelisks in the first place.
I followed him into the lawn of the luxurious mansion like dorm house.
Compared to the Slifers, this place was heaven. A four story housing edition is what the Obelisks received, complete with fountains of fairy monsters. The shrubbery alone was taken better care of then the entire Slifer area of the school.

“Hey!” 935 yelled in the front of the Obelisk mansion. “I challenge one of your best
Duelists!”
Challenging an Obelisk seemed insane for any Slifer student. Let alone trying to challenge one of the best.
A teacher walked outside of the dormitory, garbed almost in full blue, except for his white slacks, with perfectly parted hair, and not a single stain or misplacement. The man appeared to be in his twenties, rather young for a teacher of such high ranks.
“So, you Slifers are already disgraced with yourselves?” The man began. “My students don’t need to be bothered. I’ll accept your offer myself. Though beating a Slifer will offer me little joy. I’d like to think of this as sport, rather than a challenge.”
“Say what you want you prick. Just duel me.” 935 said angrily, readying his duel disk.
“Watch your words you mongrel.” The man said with disgust. “You will call me Professor Wilkes. And nothing but.” He took the Duel Disk out of a sheath he had on his back. His duel disk wasn’t like the students or Mr. K’s. His was much longer, and had no curves. Just a straight duel tray if you would.
Wilkes snapped his fingers in the air, “Get what I need.” He said to the Obelisk students that were watching near the door.
The students rushed into the dorm with a rather odd expression on their faces. I’m not sure if it was fear, or rather curiosity. But it seems like Wilkes had displayed his talents before to the students, and they didn’t want him waiting. The students ran out of the house, carrying a chair with them. The chair looks antique, or Elizabethan, it had rose patterns and a green and pink stitching pattern on the cushions. The chair was placed behind Wilkes, and he sat on it, holding his duel tray. He folded one leg over the other one, and he placed the duel disk gently across his lap.
“If I am going to beat someone in a duel, I should at least know their name.” Wilkes said. “And introduce your friends too; they look like they think you’re insane!” He said while giggling.

“My name is 935 Wilkes. And I’m not going to introduce them; you don’t need to know who they are. I just want to display to your students before the year starts,” 935 clenched his fist. “Never underestimate the power of a Slifer.”
The duel disk whirred around 935’s hand, meaning it was engaged and waiting for a duel partner.
“What brought this on, if I may ask?” Wilkes said while placing his deck onto the specific area of his odd duel disk.
Professor Wilkes laughed, “You? Trying to bring me and my dorm down to size? How dare you!” He straightened his stare onto 935. “You’re starting, you oddly named child. Think of it as a personal handicap.”
935 nodded his head in agreement. “Let’s start this show!” he said, picking up the top 5 cards of his deck. “Draw.” He said, swiping his hand over the deck compartment, with the same ease I had seen with Mr. K.
The life points have appeared above each player, the duel had truly begun. Out of anyone in this situation, I found myself breathing the heaviest. I’m not sure what would happen if 935 were to come out victorious, or what would happen if he lost. All I know is that he has some serious gall to take on a man such as this.
“I start by playing the spell card, Upstart Goblin! You gain one thousand life points, in exchange; I’m allowed to draw one card.” 935 said while sliding the card into the spell and trap card zone.
A goblin appeared on the yard of the dorms in between the two, and walked over to the sitting man. He began to raise his hand, and sprinkle what appeared to be gold dust onto Wilkes. The monster faded, and the teacher’s life points boosted up, he was now at 5000.
“Why thank you my boy, It looks like I have an advantage, and so early in the game!” Wilkes said with a smile. His eyes looked cold when they locked onto 935.
“Then I activate this, Card Destruction. We both discard our entire hands, and draw the same amount of cards from our decks”
As 935 put his hand into the grave, a Hole opened up in the air, seeming to pull the cards out of their hands. And they both drew cards equal to what they discarded.
“I’ll set one monster face down, and 2 more face down cards.” 935 said. He slid the cards into position, and the holograms of the cards appeared before him. “Go, Wilkes.”
“Why of course.” Wilkes replied with a smile. “Draw.” He picked up a card.
Wilkes smile became even wider, “I think you’ll understand why they chose me to lead the obelisk dorm.”
“I play the spell card, Seed Cannon!” He said. A plant appeared before him, it was a rose, and it was only around 2 feet tall. “This card lets me add a counter to it every time a plant monster is summoned.” Wilkes said. “And now, to play a bit.”
“Lonefire Blossom!” He said, laying the card onto the table like duel disk. A dandelion type plant about my size appeared, around it and from the top of the plant, firework like explosions constantly popped. “Don’t worry; it won’t be here for long. My plants effect is that I can tribute it to bring out another one of my beautiful flowers.” The plant exploded into flames in front of him, and a light appeared beneath where it used to be. He searched his deck and added a selected one card to hold in his hand, he set the deck down. “To grace my field, I chose Tytannial, Princess of Camellias!” he put the card onto the newly vacant space.
“2800 ATK, 2600 DEF” appeared over the light. A rose-petal covered plant burst out of the zone. It started to shake, and then violently busted open, and tentacle-like vines spewed out from beneath it. A plant-covered girl with leafy green hair and flower petals all over came out from the blossoming flower, and she folded her arms.
“That makes 2 Plant-Type monsters 935, I should only assume your good with numbers.” He scoffed. The spell cards rose grew every time a plant monster appeared on the field. 2 other roses came out from underneath the first, and spikes grew on the stems. The bulbs were growing in size, and the stems began to squirm.
“And now, Seed of Deception.” He placed the spell card on the tray. A seed landed onto the field. “I get to special summon a plant of mine from my hand, Horseytail.”
A small plant appeared from the seed next to Tytannial, it was shaped like a cat-tail near the ponds, but it was dancing and it has arms, legs, and a very cartoonish face. Above it appeared 400 ATK, 500 DEF.
“I’ll summon it in defense mode.” Wilkes said. The plant got onto it’s knee and started to pout. The DEF stat above its head changed to a bright blue.
Seed Cannon grew bigger, and another ‘head’ joined. The spikes grew larger, and the shaking became more violent.
“Now, I activate my spell cards effect. I get to inflict 500 damage to you for every counter on it. And it now has 3. So say ta-ta to 1500 points.” Wilkes said while winking at him.
Seed Cannon became still and the heads pointed toward 935. Each of the bulbs opened up, and seed flew out like bullets, scattering across his chest. 935 closed his eyes while the seeds pounded him. He looked at his life points as they drained to 2500.
The flower turns into particles and faded away after the shooting ended.
“Not just for gardens huh?” Wilkes squinted his eyes shut, “Slifer Slacker.”
I could tell that the Professor was showing no mercy toward 935, he was going to take him down as fast as he could, I suppose to show off in front of his fans. By now students had formed a circle around the two, Ra’s, Obelisks, even Kazuma and Mr. K were gathered around. “Now, My Princess, attack the boys monster.” Wilkes said.
Tytannial unfolded one of her arms and pointed it toward 935, A spiked tentacle flew out toward the face down monster. The card was flipped face up, and a train with a face appeared.
“The card is Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive. It allows me to draw a card.” 935 said. 935 lifted a card from his deck and added it to his hand.
The train was covered by the tentacle, and crushed, exploding into pieces.
“And with that, I end my turn. Let’s see what you can do sir.” Wilkes said to the boy, almost mocking him.
“Gladly.” 935 said, picking up a card from the top of his deck. “Better then expected.” 935 smirked.
I still don’t know what deck 935 used, the only thing he’d done so far is increase Wilkes life points and draw cards. But Mr. K said he was an international duelist. I’m curious to see what he does.
“I’ll play the monster card, Bistro Butcher.” 935 said. A purple goblin, garbed in a chefs uniform, holding a large knife and a hook for a hand appeared in front of him. Above him appeared 1800 ATK, 1000 DEF.
“Your monster can’t even compare to mine.” Wilkes said.
“Hold on, you can’t just interrupt someone. Did your mother teach you anything, or just how to be a proper tool?” 935 said in response.
935 flipped one of his face down cards face up. “Common Charity.” He said.
“I can draw 2 cards, at the cost of banishing 1 normal monster from my hand.” He said, picking up 2 cards from his deck. “And I choose to banish the monster, Battle Ox.” He added the card to the compartment below his duel disk. “And now, I’ll activate a spell card, Megamorph. If I happen to have lower life points then you, then one of my monsters attack is doubled. So my Butcher is now at 3600.”
Wilkes grunted and his face tensed up as he saw the purple goblin double in size.
“So, I guess it compares to your houseplant now doesn’t it? 935 said. “Bistro Butcher, attack Tytannial.” 935 commanded. The monster rushed at the plant and stabbed through it with its knife. Causing it too shatter into pieces. Wilkes life points lowered to 4200.
“Well, I’m still above how much I started. And above you by a long shot.” Wilkes said while the Butcher retreated.
“That may be, but my Bistro Butcher is still at 3600, and now I activate my monsters effect. When he inflicts battle damage to you, you draw 2 cards.” 935 said.
Wilkes laughed and picked up 2 cards.
“But now, I activate my second face down card, Appropriate. Whenever you happen to draw any cards when it’s not your draw phase, I get to draw 2.” 935 said, smirking at him.
A money bag fell from the sky on to 935’s side of the field, from Appropriates effect. 935 drew 2 cards from his deck.
“Oh, and also, my card stays on the field. So whenever you draw, so do I.” 935 said.
“I’ll set two more face downs,” 935 slipped the cards into position. “And with that, I end my turn.
Wilkes drew a card, “I’ll activate the spell card, Mark of the Rose.”
As he flipped the card face up, a rose symbol appeared behind the bistro butcher, and then shrunk and stuck to his back.
“This card allows me to select one monster on your field, and during my standby phases, I gain control of the card, but it’s returned during each of my end phases.”
Wilkes looked stubbornly at 935, “I’ll play a monster face down, and end my turn.”
935 drew a card, “Things not looking good for you Wilkes? Well, it looks like your fan club is going to be a little disappointed.” He laughed. I activate the card, Jar of Greed.”
A purple pot formed in front of 935, and gold dust spun above it.
“I get to draw a card” 935 said, picking up a card from his deck. “And Bistro Butcher, slaughter his Horseytail.” 935 said while pointing toward the small plant. The Butcher lunged toward the plant and slashed at it, making it fade away.
“I activate my plant’s effect.” Wilkes interjected. “When Horseytail is destroyed by battle, A Horsetail token is summoned on your field in defense mode. If it’s destroyed, a card in your hand is discarded.”
“Well, it’s not a set back to me, just a wall to stop your attacks.” 935 said in reply. “After my attack, I activate Hand Destruction. We both give up 2 cards in our hands, and draw 2 more.”
They both drew, and I could tell that 935 had an advantage field wise, but I couldn’t help to get past the feeling that Wilkes was hiding something.
“I set another card face down to take the place of my Jar. And I have to discard a card because my hand is over the limit” 935 moved a card to the graveyard. “Your turn, Professor.” He said sarcastically.
Wilkes picked up a card, “And I’ll be sure to act upon it.” My spell card activates, I gain control of your monster.”
A rose appeared beneath the Butcher, sucking it into itself, and vanished. The rose came up again on Wilkes side of the duel, and spit out the monster.
The attack of the monster drained to 900, “Megamorph’s effect, if you have more life points then your opponent, the monsters attack is halved.” 935 said, triumphantly.
“Don’t think I didn’t know that, 900 is all I need.” Wilkes flipped over a trap card, “Overdoom Line!” he yelled. “Any plant monster that is summoned from my graveyard will gain 1000 Attack points. But don’t worry, this card only stays on the field for 2 turns.” Wilkes smiled. “Then, I activate, Miracle Fertilizer! I can special summon any Plant-type monster from my grave. Welcome back, Tytannial!”
The same rose from before came from the ground, and Tytannial was released. 935 only had 2500 life points and 1 monster on the field. If Tytannial hits, that’s 3800 ATK.
“Butcher, Chop up his token.” Wilkes said, sounding as serious as possible.
The monster jumped toward the token, “I activate, Wall of Revealing Light!” 935 said, flipping the card over. “I can pay any multiple of 1000 life points, And no monster weaker than the number sacrificed can attack. And I choose 2000 life points!”
A barrier of light appeared in front 935’s field. And his life point counter dropped to 500.
“Well, Butcher might not be able to attack, but My Camellia Princess can! Now go! Vine Crush!” Wilkes shouted.
The plants spiked vine coiled around the token, and crushed it.
“The tokens ability, discard a card from your hand.” Wilkes said.
“Fine.” 935 replied, he picked up a card from his hand “Fine, Trap jammer, to the graveyard.” He tosses the card away into the graveyard zone.
“I’ll end my turn, meaning you have another shot to block me. Try your hardest, you fool.”
935 picked up another card, and laughed hard. “It looks like I won’t have to!”
“What do you mean?” Said Wilkes, shocked.
“I’ll show you.” 935 said, place the cards in his hand on top of the duel disk. A giant star appeared behind him.
“What? What is this!?” Wilkes asked while yelling.
Two hands came between the star, tearing in apart. A monster, the size of the Obelisk mansion appeared. It had orange skin and a sadistic grin on its face. It appeared to be Egyptian, with a pharaohs crown on and the way the ankh and symbols on it’s chest. It was unlike any card I’ve seen.
“Now, Exodia! Obliterate!” 935 yelled while pointing a finger at Wilkes.
“Impossible!” Wilkes shouted.
Exodia raised his arms into the sky and light began to shoot from his palms and mouth. Slowly, the giant’s hands moved the energy waves onto Wilkes, making them grow larger and larger, until it seemed as if a bomb were dropped atop the dorms.
As the light faded, the field was empty. Not a monster or face down card remained, even Exodia had disappeared. The life point meter above Wilkes’ head reduced to zero, and then started counting into the negative, faster and faster, until it went to an infinity symbol.
935 approached the dorm leader he has defeated. “Remember this day Wilkes. Remember the day a Slifer Slacker beat you.” 935 began to walk away toward the way he came, into the sea of people, but before reaching the human barricade, turned around to see the shocked face of Wilkes. “I would say it was a good game,” 935 said. “But you were a bitch the entire match.” He said.
The crowd made room for the victor, and they watched him walk back to class, with his duel disk on his wrist, and his hands in his pockets.

CHAPTER V

The Day the Sky Shined Red.

COMING SOON.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zekonjo
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Too much to read o,O can we have the short story please
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

I read the first 2 chapters and like it so far,no need to make it short.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Exactly how many pages in microsoft is this?!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 am

Spoiler:

Jk =P very nice man, great read
Back to top Go down
PurpleHadoukens
WDA Member
WDA Member
PurpleHadoukens

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : The Rescue Rabbit
My

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

Princess Of Darkness wrote:
Too much to read o,O can we have the short story please

Well, the reason that it's so long it because I'm writing this partly for NaNoWriMo and it needs to be 50,000 words. :P. Sorry!

99nour wrote:
Exactly how many pages in microsoft is this?!

Well because of fonts and whatever, page numbers can change :P. So I can say that what I posted was around 10,300 words. With Chapter 5 almost being done I'm past 11,000.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zekonjo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion   Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal Summon Or Set. CH 1-4. PLEASE tell me your opinion
Page 1 of 1