World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems...and more problems..

Go down 
3 posters

Should that be a win?
Win 1-0
Problems...and more problems.. I_vote_lcap0%Problems...and more problems.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Continue 0-0
Problems...and more problems.. I_vote_lcap0%Problems...and more problems.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Problems...and more problems.. Empty
PostSubject: Problems...and more problems..   Problems...and more problems.. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 am

Guys, well today me and ulquiorra dueled for regular, and whenever im pitted to nearly win, wich I was going to do tbh.. he DCed, 2nd time so far and its pissed me off hard time, should I count that as 1-0 win so we can continue next time or shall I continue to be dissapointed even more? This topic is also specifically for Fred since he's hosting the tourney.. should I or should I not? and if the match aint done by deadline he's the one to be DQed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Problems...and more problems..   Problems...and more problems.. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 am

As I said, he who is deemed the most active will pass on. You did your part by reporting something suspicious. And no, it doesn't count as a win, but if it persists, actions will be taken. All this was in one day, so it could be his internet connection. If you have anything else you would like to say, PM me. Other than that, locked.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Problems...and more problems..   Problems...and more problems.. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 am

I'd like to add that if you have suspicions of people using things like dc'ing to their advantage and would like to give a game loss to whoever dc's (because, you know, irl if you have to leave the duel for ANY reason, you get the game loss, your opponent was there, you weren't, simple as that) or you just want the games to be clean like that, not only for dc but for any rule we overlook, then make sure it is part of the rules prior to the tournament or request it before hand, if nothing is mentioned and only after the incident happens you come asking for the judge's opinion then you get only the judge's/TO's OPINION and accept it as law, you have no other option, if kimo says it's like that then it's like that, rules aren't made on the spot, take care of it before it happens, otherwise accept what the judge/TO says. Even if you don't do it prior to the tournament ask for it before the game if you have the suspicion of the opponent acting like that.

As a side note, the screenshot shows you losing pyro, you have a dead honest and a dead heavy storm while we don't know what the opponent has.

I believe that dc should be punished from game loss upwards, but even I wouldn't enforce it if I were judge/TO if you just remember it after it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems...and more problems..   Problems...and more problems.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems...and more problems..
Page 1 of 1