World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupe's GFX Showcase

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Lupe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lupe's GFX Showcase   Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey there members of WDA! This is my GFX showcase, here I will be featuring my latest work, and will be updating very often. I am a recently new Martyr/GFX-er so i might be nubish and might be bad with the problems of shadows, lightings and flows. I currently use PS CS5 Extended. So here comes the GFX, probably thats what's suppose to be in here, GFX because this is a showcase, duh!.

There are going to be labeled oldest (higher) to newest (lower).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lupe on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupe's GFX Showcase   Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Ladies n' Gents I present to you, my latest project for over 3 weeks....

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 Load%20The%20Cyan

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 LoadtheCyan

It was the first to start with and I was just using this as an excuse to learn how to play with brushes and make them look 20% cooler. But it turned out as a overload and fail and I was too lazy to re-make this. Load the Cyan 1.

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 LoadtheCyan2

I learned a bit more with brushes and smudges and layer effects. All of these posters are pure brush n' effect.

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 KiritoLucas

My friend, Lucas, who owns Cyan Productions, posted a picture of himself on Twitter in his new Kirito from Sword Art Online cosplay costume. It basically got into my head and turned to this, again pure brush n' effect. I was also trying out my new grunge and tech brushes.

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 LucasnLupe

So I had this other idea right after I made Lucas's LTC. And then this was made, again pure brush n' effect.

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 MakeitRightnolandseffects

This baby was made before LTC and it has nothing relevant... but I still wanted to showcase it after I was halfway done with LTC. Yes that is right I am not done yet.

Lupe's GFX Showcase - Page 2 39-49

My friend Brian/2046808 asked me for one of the LTC renders and he made this... I'm pretty sure he's more pro and this beats all of the above xD.

--------------------------------
SUMMARY :
--------------------------------

I had fun making this. But my only problem was me. I didn't have a good camera to pic myself with and all the ones including me were rubbish because purely of the render ;-;. I really wish I could've done better with the photoshooting... meh.

MORE TO COME.
Back to top Go down

Lupe's GFX Showcase
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2