World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck) Empty
PostSubject: Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)   Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Spoiler:

Most of the cards you see in the spoiler are mostly from the Gates to Dark World Structure Deck which i bought 2 early today so don't tell me about adding a 3rd copy of a card cuz i might not have it.

This is my deck that i will be using at the Photon Shockwave preview this Saturday at Collectors Cache which is about 20-25 minutes away from where i live.

The Preview will cost 20$ in order to sign-up which i do have 20$ and after that i will be getting 5 Booster Packs of Photon Shockwave plus Alexandrite Dragon. I'm gonna need luck on drawing some good cards supplies are limited and the sign-up is at 10:00 am and will be leaving my house 9:10 or 9:15.

I will also be bringing my T.G Agents with me to the tourney for the fun.

NOTE: I am looking for my 2nd Snoww i seemed to have lost it today but i will be looking for it.

Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)   Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 am

Personally dont like scar or rainboux, specially rainboux since the only way to use it is with celri eff, so if you still try to use rainboux should at least add the dark deal from your deck, if not then take them out and try using the grave squirmer, since you only have the 2 gates should try to add a terraforming to speed up a little
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)   Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 am

i got the third structure deck today so i should be good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)   Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Fiend (My Real Life Deck)
Page 1 of 1