World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heyhoe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Heyhoe

Waifu : Heyhoe

Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! Empty
PostSubject: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 am

My rock warrior deck, any improvements, new ideas or combos? smile
Ive had one match vs a stun, tour guide, reborn tengu sort of deck haha... and I won, he was a dumb player tho :P

[img]Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! 2z4xqc0[/img]
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm not quite sure what the point of your deck is mostly because I've never seen most of those monsters XD but you definitely could use solemn warnings instead of sakuretsu armors, and if you don't want those, at least put in dimensional prisons instead of the armors cuz it does the same thing except removes the attacking monster from play. I also don't think 3 mst's are necessary if you're also running heavy storm. most people run light back rows now because of the limiting of heavy storm and unlimiting of mst.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Niko327 wrote:
I'm not quite sure what the point of your deck is mostly because I've never seen most of those monsters XD but you definitely could use solemn warnings instead of sakuretsu armors, and if you don't want those, at least put in dimensional prisons instead of the armors cuz it does the same thing except removes the attacking monster from play. I also don't think 3 mst's are necessary if you're also running heavy storm. most people run light back rows now because of the limiting of heavy storm and unlimiting of mst.
Title wrote:
As you can see in the title his response will probably be he does not own Dimensional Prison and Solemn Warning.

Heyhoe, I can see your resources are extremely limited, so in the case you do face the problem of limited resources and you want help with your deck name those resources, this goes to everyone else who brings in rl decks, because of course we cant magically find out which cards you can use in your deck in order to fix.

Sure, one can tell you 3 duality, 2 warning etc. etc. but you probably dont have them since they are not already inside and it looks like your main resources is a single exxod structure deck and a single xyz starter deck.
Back to top Go down
Heyhoe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Heyhoe

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Niko327 wrote:

The strategy is to kill them off with drilloid and zuba, im aiming to get three drilloids, and i run swords ect for defence. Im also annoying the opponenct with golem sentry, guadrians and neo spacian grand mole. Searchers are giant rat and sangan. SP.summon are marauding x2 and goblind (getting third marauder), it have been working very good f.eks if u have a big beater and end ur turn i activate reinforce truth summon jutte, normal summon maraudin, sp. summon drilloid, attack, synchro, set, end.

Al-Bhed wrote:
As you can see in the title his response will probably be he does not own Dimensional Prison and Solemn Warning.

Heyhoe, I can see your resources are extremely limited, so in the case you do face the problem of limited resources and you want help with your deck name those resources, this goes to everyone else who brings in rl decks, because of course we cant magically find out which cards you can use in your deck in order to fix.

Sure, one can tell you 3 duality, 2 warning etc. etc. but you probably dont have them since they are not already inside and it looks like your main resources is a single exxod structure deck and a single xyz starter deck.

Yepp everything you say is right, haha. I don't own any Dimensional Prison or Solemn Warning, but I'm going to get them.
It will take very long time to name all my cards, but I just want you to tell me f.eks what cards I should have in the Extra deck and in the main deck, and even side, then i'll see if i got that and if not I will try to get it . Haha, yes again, this was a xyz starter deck to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Heyhoe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Heyhoe

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:18 am

And you could tell me changes like if I should run three rats, two gigantes, two sphinx ect smile
Changes:
-1 MST
+ Scrap Iron Scarecrow
Back to top Go down
Heyhoe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Heyhoe

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 am

Okay so I updated the deck... alot. Bump.

Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! Jt46s2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help!   Rock Warrior: Real life deck, need help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1