World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EP Triforce Team

Go down 
+3
Al-Bhed
DigiDigi
RD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Kiryu111, Infernal Darkness, Eco Junkie, Dew, and Raging Darkness are going to be EP's Triforce War Team. Dr. Chuckles will be a substitute.

On that note, may all members messages each other your war deck in perpetration for the War. Further contact about the war will be done by pm, hams, or on DN.

Thank you and Good luck you all.

Last edited by Raging Darkness on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 pm

From the looks of it, your entire team is proven to be inactive. Do something about this, send them all messages, boot them to replace them if they do not respond by Friday. I am posting here for the reason that you have not responded to me for whatever reasons, so get this done please.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

tbh the most inactive in there is eco, if you feel that he is not going to be playing he can be replaced by mole. It seems everyone else will be able to do their games, if you do find however people that are more likely to do their games than one in your lineup consider switching since it's your loss if you guys are inactive, remember the 2 day rule.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

I have sent a PM to the members of the team requesting them to join my Hamachi network but only Dew and Dr. Chuckles have joined. Eco has contacted and said he can't use Hamachi and I saw him on just yesterday. I will talk with Raging about who we should boot or maybe put as a sub.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

am totally active -_- ID has left WDA hasnt he?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 am

It is about a war team, do not trust pms for it. Kiryu and ID can be contacted, I should know since they are both in the WDA war team currently in war. You and raging are obviously there. Eco seems to be frequenting the place actually. As you said Dew and Chuckles responded. That's already 1 more than you need. Just saying. If you feel that because you personally cannot contact kiryu and ID, it would be up to you people to establish a line of communication. If you feel that is sufficient reason to remove them it is up to you. Try asking the other members of your team. And remember that kiryu is often on DN if you wish to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 am

I am not in the war team. I'm here to help prepare my team and to be a sub in the case that happens but it seems we are all present. Okay, now we need 2 of you guys to step down to as sub. I'm sorry but it has to happen. I'll let until the deadline for 2 people to step down or else RD and myself will choose who will be a sub depending on how much we see you here and other factors.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 am

to make things easier and so we can start things i'll step down and be a sub. now we just need one more to get this underway.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 am

Thank you very much Dr. Chuckles. The post has been updated. We need one more person to step down please.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 pm

kay ill sub so we can get this sorted :D
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Waifu : Themole

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 am

Im active i just wish i would get pm challenges i can't duel someone if they don't reply to me
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:47 am

Mole, the Triforce Tournament has already been on its way.
Click here to see the thread.

Things aren't looking too good for EP though. :05:
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Waifu : Themole

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 am

i looked at that friday and requestid to come of subs to get some duel's done but RD never replyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EP Triforce Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP Triforce Team   EP Triforce Team Empty

Back to top Go down

EP Triforce Team
Page 1 of 1