World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Create a Card Week 24

Go down 
+2
Dr. Chuckles
Al-Bhed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

WDA Create a Card Week 24 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 am

WDA Create a Card Week 24 ThunderKingRai-OhYG02-EN-ScR-LE
This week's theme is Stun Monsters, make a monster that you would use in a stun deck. Good enough that I'd use it in my pure stun deck but not banlist material.

If you are wondering, it has to be a monster that can hinder the opponent, examples of such monsters are TKRO, Doomcaliber Knight, King Tiger Wanghu, Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo, Banisher of the Radiance etc. At the same time they have to be able to get easily on the field, preferably via a regular no-tribute normal summon, and either be able to stay on the field due to stats or have an effect that is good enough to be used even if they can't stay on the field long (Dyna is such an example in real cards). In case you are wondering, monsters only.

Create your own Yugioh card using http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ or another method if you have one. After submissions are gathered, vote on which cards you think are the best!

Posting Your Image:
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. ONLY 1 CARD MAY BE SUBMITTED.
2. Once a card is submitted, you may not edit it for no reason. (fixing a broken image is fine, changing your submitting is not for instance.)
3. You must vote if you have submitted a card, or else your submission will be disqualified.
4. You cannot change your vote for any reason as soon as you vote.
5. You cannot vote for yourself.
6. Include the name of the creator and not the name of the card in your vote or it will not be counted.

Submissions will be accepted immediately after this topic is posted.

Voting will take place Saturday and Sunday (Jan 28th, 00:00 WDA time until Jan 29th, 23:59 WDA time) and the results will go up the next Monday (Jan 30th, 00:00 WDA time) along with a new competition. Please include the card image and the cards effect typed out in your submission.

Everyone will vote on their top 3 favorites and you cannot vote for the same person twice. Your first pick will get 3 points, second will get 2 and third will get 1, and the people with the highest points in votes win. The following payouts will be rewarded;

1st - 300 credits
2nd - 200 credits
3rd - 100 credits

If anyone has any suggestions for the next Create a Card tournament, feel free to drop them in this thread, even if you don't have a card submission and they'll be considered for next round.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 am

thx al, here's my submission:

monster:
Spoiler:

effect:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
☆_Nemlim_☆
WDA Member
WDA Member
☆_Nemlim_☆

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 am

I want poofy D: !. Al-Bhed sucks at choosing theme.

here is my entry anyway.

WDA Create a Card Week 24 Createcard3

Quote :
While this card is face-up on the field, Monster in the graveyard and in the hand can't be special summoned. Once-per-turn, you can banish 1 Psychic-Type Monster from your graveyard to target 1 monster in your opponent's graveyard; banish the targeted monster.
Back to top Go down
Aquarium
WDA Member
WDA Member
Aquarium

Waifu : THE_AQUARIUM

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm

hello, this is my Submission, if you like you can give me a vote =)

thank for view!

WDA Create a Card Week 24 197740

Effect

Quote :
Once per turn, you can target 1 face up level 4 or lower monster on the field; change that target to face down defense position. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 am

guess its time to vote.

☆_Nemlim_☆
Aquarium
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Closing this right now would be like saying, "He who votes loses first." Even though it's pretty much over, this should sit and ride for another week while another goes up.

Gotta get in here and vote guys, last thing I want is to start enforcing the (incredibly ignored) rule;

Al-Bhed wrote:

3. You must vote if you have submitted a card, or else your submission will be disqualified.

Which I WILL enforce if this goes on a second week. >:

Sorry for thread jacking Al, though I'm assuming the last thing you want is another thing to keep track of that you seem only mildly interested in if that. (Lol) Sorry for my absence, Skyrim and work will do that to you the next competition will be up as soon as a new week cycles in.

While I'm at it.

1. Nemlim
2. Dr.Chuckles
3. Aquarium

Awesome submissions people. :3
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I forgot this one existed actually. Anyways, either of them is not going to vote due to inactivity I think so you can close it.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

May I enter tomorrow? I have an entry I need to add a pic to. And I will vote. My vote no matter what will be for Eclipse Night as it has a fun eff that can be comboed to screw any opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:22 pm

A new one will be up tomorrow, unfortunately this one is past the submission period. Give it a day from now and you are more then welcome to join in on the next one set up. Of course, you are free to vote though.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 pm

And Dr. Chuckles wins by default. a 300 creds for you good sir. Thanks everyone who did participate though, a new CaC will be up very shortly.

Topic locked and creds rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 24   WDA Create a Card Week 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Create a Card Week 24
Page 1 of 1