World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Pack: Epic Dawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Battle Pack: Epic Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 am

inb4pfftIknewthisalreadynoob

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-bped.html

Long story short, new konami pack with competitivelly oriented reprints and releases of OCG exclusives.

To quote the first most important part of this
Quote :
So you can walk away with some awesome cards for your regular Deck and collection, like Gem-Knight Pearl, Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, Tour Guide From the Underworld, Fabled Raven, Doomcaliber Knight, Forbidden Lance, and Backup Warrior.
Yes, you read correctly, this is pretty much the best news of the month and it hasn't even began. And by that I mean:
TCG RELEASE OF BACKUP WARRIOR BABY! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Finally, this amazing card that is a staple practically in every competitive deck is getting a TCG release. Along with reprints of some unimportant cards ofc, but who cares, they pale in comparison.

2 more things, Dark Magician of Chaos is on the cover so this could hint towards a banlist change this or in the next banlist (it comes out in may so...), and there is rumors of out BLS, in DMoC.

The other is that unfortunatelly this set has 220 cards in with 5 cards in each pack so I wouldn't expect a massive price drop in BACKUP WARRIOR!

That should be all, the article itself has the most information, and according to kevin tewart konami in their article section is preparing a series of articles concerning the making of the Battle Pack.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 am

I just hope DMoC replaces BLS. I hate BLS, and I have been sitting on my IOC DMoC for as long as I can remember and I wanna build my airblade deck so so so very badly.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 am

T-t-t-t-t-tour loli has been reprints?!

Battle Pack: Epic Dawn Funny-pictures-racoon-yes
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Good news they are,i also like the idea of sealed pack play(after all,thats how sneek peak tournaments at my locals work)
Also,i wonder if they will follow the same pattern fro DMoC like they did with BLS (first release,then create expectation, and the banlist changes then)
and also i wonder if this pack would affect some cards on the march ban list
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

dark magician of chaos is pwn, recycle those spells sended to the grave by lightsworns or w/e :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Pack: Epic Dawn   Battle Pack: Epic Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Pack: Epic Dawn
Page 1 of 1