World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge of Madness Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Edge of Madness Part 1  Empty
PostSubject: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 pm

[Sup guys, just got an idea for my own fan fic and no digi its not for the rp either, it's all about the Nazi Zombies events, since I'm a zombies addict I decided to gather all the easter eggs and easter egg songs in the zombie maps and got clues and got a story up for the Nazi Zombies storyline which is a mystery, people also found the story with this same way, I also viewed videos of the Nazi Zombie storyline clues, and proved them, now this is just me re-writing them, re-making them, re-telling them, and re-advancing them for an epic fan fic. Btw I used to be a fanatic of making FC's but i lost my touch for 'em at some point, so I'm gonna get that touch back.]

At Wittenau Sanetorium (also known in the NZ game, Verruckt is a real place) a place where Dr. Richtofen and Dr.Maxis keep their subjects and crazy people, they also gassed some spies from WWII there. That place was the location of where Group 935 obtained and captured their subjects. Some beleive they were from the Nazi occupation, some say the opposite. Group 935 gave their subjects there a choice, be gassed or participate in the subject testing in Der Riese. (the giant.) Where the dead subjects would be kept at the Leichenschauhaus (the morge). At the Wittenau Sanetorium, there were two victims, a mother which her name was unknown to the Group 935, and a baby, which the mother called, Samantha. Her mother was later on gassed, and her baby was left behind. Dr. Maxis, head of Group 935, didn't want to let go of Samantha and took Samantha and raised her as his own daughter, if Maxis would leave her, she would be sold to the circus like the other kids. Although Maxis never told her that he wasn't her real father, he still kept her as his own. Now we come back to Edward Richtofen, Richtofen was one of the victims at Wittenau Sanetorium, he was mainly a intelligent doctor, but he claimed to be hearing voices in his head (one of them was both Samantha's mother and samantha crying at Wittenau Sanetorium). Later Maxis hired him and was a torturer at the Wittenau Sanetorium, working on his subjects, after Edward Richtofen recovered, he later was fully a part of the Group 935, as a medical and scientist, he was also Dr. Maxis's assistant. Later back to the secrets of the Wittenau Sanetorium, at the place where the kids and adult subjects would rest and sleep in one bed, one room, and one tight closed window, they would write strange symbols on the wall, they were mentally crazy, they killed each other, visible from the blood stains on the wall over the strange symbols, most of these symbols would be bible verses, at the kitchens, they did the same too, a symbol, or verse, 921, which stands for : '' For DEATH has come up through cut WINDOWS, it has entered our homes, to cut our CHILDREN from the streets the YOUNG MEN from the town squares.'' (if you play NZ you'll notice the zombies come from blockaded windows.) For this verse, has a keyword for each,
DEATH = Zombies

Windows = Barricades

Children = Something about Samantha and her other subject mates

Young Men = The soldiers in the Wittenau Sanetorium.

They also wrote dates and places, codes, like Edward, some of them were mentally crazy and also heard voices in their heads which forces them to do these crazy things. They stated 19382406 9:21 which states 24th of July 1938. That date states for a meteor that exploded 12 miles from Earth's Surface, it is supposedly the meteor that held the element 115, but were going to start on that later. Now at Shi No Numa, at the Wittenau Sanetorium, from the main soldier army there were four, one of them is Peter, at Shi No Numa, you can see his dead corpse, hanged, it looked like an incident at a landing with a chute. Your dead wrong, but were going to look on that later. Now one of Peter's mates were here at Shi No Numa before, they sent him a radio message, which at the end and beginning of the transmission was interrupted and had a quite bit of numbers, these numbers lead to the military base, Area 51. The other numbers state for the location of the Tunguska event if you are familiar with it. A large meteor blew there, it could've contained 115, but who knows? These Nazi/German scientists needed that element to create all this madness. The Tunguska event happened before Shi No Numa was built, the meteor's leftovers was located there, thus that was where they first discovered the element. They built Shi No Numa (The Swamp) over it. At Siberia at some point. One of the metal sheets that were used to built the huts there, encrypted on it was the word Tunguska, as proof. Maybe some weirdo ghost encrypted it there? Nada, we shall continue on. The message that they sent to Peter also meant that they failed at Wittenau Sanetorium and failed to keep hold of the Asylum (the zombies breach.) That doesn't mean they've left the Sanetorium, they might have been stuck in a room, zombies trying to break in, and they're all outta mags. Then when the zombies finally breached, one of Peter's mates were sending another radio message, they were running from the zombies, although the three didn't really make it. Who knows? Then later Peter received another transmission, it was hard to understand, because all he heard was a screeching voice of ''GIVE ME 115''. A zombie maybe? One of his dead crew want to be a zombie? So many questions. Shi No Numa was basically built as a HQ or something, where they obtained the 115 and discovered it, and where also Maxis parted with Richtofen for a while and the time he was promoted into Group 935, they also tested subjects there too. It's also where Tank Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen and Nikolai, the four zombie slayers, resided and met eye to eye. Now I'm going to explain how they met. There are two reasons, he was either one of the surviving soldiers at the Asylum, or the most likely, he was chosen for the mission by showing his honor for battle, at the Battle of Peliliu, he was captured victim by the Japanese forces in WWII and eventually gnawed his way out of the rat infested cage, covered by stinky sewer water, with only his bobby pin and his medal of honor. He then found himself in Shi No Numa. Dempsey was also tested by Richtofen in Siberia once. While Nikolai, oh he was probably drunk and got captured by the Nazi Occupation, and later tested on in Kino Der Toten. Takeo Masaki, was a japanese leader, who had no choice but to surrender and volunteer for the expirementing in Shi No Numa and Kino Der Toten. Takeo and Nikolai hate each other for some reason. And you all know how they met Richtofen. Now moving on to the Waffenfabrik Factory, DER RIESE.. MUAHAHAHA... *cough cough* ehm.. sorry for that. Anyways Der Riese was mainly where it all started, maybe it's where it all ends too? We don't read the future son, anyways. Der Riese is german for The Giant, it's a real place, on the border of Poland and Germany in the edge of madness *cough cough* sorry, Berlin. That was the place were the big and important subjects were located and tested by G.935. Group 935's main goal was to create Super-Soldiers, ready for anything. With the use of the wonder weapons, the Wunderwaffle DG-2, the Ray Gun, teleporters, these all needed Le Elemento De 115. Yeah, they all did. Dr. Maxis was a busy man, he worked for the German Nazi Occupation which was supposed to be the Super Soldier army, he sent them a message saying that they need alot more time for his experiments and subjects. They simply didn't have enough 115 and needed to extract more. The subjects (zombies) have succesfully been responding to the teleportation systems, but they are simply berserk and will not listen to any commands. Dr. Maxis also informed them that they discovered that their enemies, the US had a large supply of 115. They had to be allies and obtain this supply too. They needed to stay ahead of them. But then, they were testing zombies, which were unresponsive to commands, and teleporting their subjects which were also unsuccessful, then Dr. Maxis turns his attention to Samantha, and decides to give her a dog named Fluffy, which is also pregnant. But weeks later Maxis is sick of his subjects, and decided to test Samantha's dog, Fluffy for the teleportation system. Then when they commence teleportation, Richtofen is in shock, as the subject has no readings and just.. vanished, disappeared! But also still, unsuccessful even though Fluffy is proven to be teleported somewhere, anywhere in the universe. But, Maxis then tryed again on something, it could've been an object, or something but when he tested it, instead of it going away, something came back, Fluffy had appeared at the mainframe, mutated into some sort of zombie dog, Dr. Maxis had made his first Hell Hound, worst part yet, Fluffy was pregnant, so she was going to give birth to more Hell Hounds ( if you play NZ you'll notice some maps on Round 5 or 6 Hell hounds come in and attack you, these are the hell hound puppies.) But Dr. Maxis didn't know this, he had Edward open the door to find Fluffy there, at that moment, Samantha walked in then Edward backstabbed them and locked the door killing Samantha and Maxis (not really). He escaped in the teleporter and back to Shi No Numa. There were two reasons why Edward did this, Maxis was treating him badly, and the voices told him to do so. He was still crazy and mad. But nada, there was another and the main reason, Edward was apart of the Illuminati, the Illuminati wanted Maxis dead, and Edward obeyed. Samantha's ghost still haunts these very days, Samantha combined with her nasty teddy bear Sam, she follows Richtofen wherever and whenever he goes, Samantha follows, the nasty voice is Sam, and the nice kiddy voice is Samantha. (if you noticed if you pick a drop power there will be a nasty and ugly voice saying the power up's name. That is Sam, and when you activate an easter egg with Samantha involved in that easter, she uses her own voice.) And Samantha cares alot about her toys, the Cymbal Monkey, the teddy bears, everything. Now covering up Peter's accident, it wasn't one at all, Edward teleported himself back to Shi No Numa and knew he was an American Traitor, but nada, the voices in Edward's head made him kill Peter and make it look like a Parachute accident, minutes later Edward was occupied by the three characters, Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai. He needed to kill Peter to end what Maxis started. But no one knew that. Now, we covered up this whole story, now we continue to.. THE THEATER OF THE DAMNED! (also known as Kino Der Toten). After the four met, they returned to Der Riese to find a Zombie breach, they fought and fought, then Richtofen using the Wunderwaffe DG-2, shot the top of the Teleporter thus rigging it, into capable of TIME TRAVEL, thus, he brought them somewhere in the 1960s in Kino Der Toten, to find another Zombie breach. Anyways, Kino Der Toten was a place before Maxis died, where as Richtofen called it, would break the trust barrier, aka. where he would attempt to make people and zombies obey his commands, by brainwashing them using theater screens. Maxis sent G.935 to test on humans not zombies, until it was successful ( two of the test subjects were Nikolai and Takeo). Actually, when I said Nikolai was brainwashed, he was one of the Kino Der Toten subjects, when he arrived there he started saying quotes about parenting, he had children, and a lot of wives, Emilia, (samantha's mother) and spoiler! Samantha was probably a daughter of a Russian Spy, and thus might be a child from Nikolai's family and indeed, that will be proven later. Samantha's full name was Samantha Abigail which is also her mother's last name (Emilia Abigail.). We don't know, but Nikolai was mentioned to be Subject 26. There are alot of mysteries in this theater, which I cannot and will not state, but meh, I shall tell you about the American side of the madness of 115. As the germans, the Americans had a large supply of the Element 115 and were working on teleporters and wonder weapons such as the Thunder Gun. But unlike the Germans the Americans only succeeded until 1960, the Germans succeeded in 1940. But during the Cold War, the Americans knew that Kino der Toten would be empty, so they bashed in and stole the wonder weapons for their own purposes in 1960. They couldn't take the Wunderwaffe due to Der Riese being such a big secret. They had made and stolen quite a few weapons, they made the Death Machine and the Winter's Howl. They also stole the Thunder Gun from the russians and made it as their own. They stole the Ray Gun also from the Germans. But if you realized, there is one ghost that haunts the pentagon at the American Asylum Zombie Breach, the Pentagon Thief, if you never wondered, he is actually Dr. Clarke my friends, you may remember him like this, when they beat him up with glass in his teeth, to reveal secrets. Now on how he is the Pentagon thief, I have read Intel on the Doctor, and he supposedly writes some symbols and codes into his arm and face. He might have gotten a taste of 115 when his corpse was dead on the streets. The picture these ''zombie slayers'' have obtained of the Pentagon Thief shows that the same writings are located in his arms and face. Also, Dr. Steiner, you may know him in the events of after WWII, (in Black Ops) he was a worker at Kino Der Toten and when the Theater failed. He later worked on the Nova 6 Project. Brainwashing victims in Vorkuta with his skills back in the Theater. But then, so more mysteries so little time. Heh, theres your bedtime story son, as a strange hooded man walked up and left a room full of mentally crazy kids, as he walked out and slam shut the door, the door had the sign on it saying : THE EDGE OF MADNESS.

[ Hope you guys enjoyed this, it covered up most of the NZ story and it's a cool fanfic I think. Hope you enjoyed reading all this xD Part 2 is to come soon! ]

PS.
This is where I got half of my info from.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 am

Didn't even read it yet and I can already criticize: use paragraphs, learn to indicate when somebody is talking with quotation marks, just work a whole lot more on your grammar. As of right now, it is unreadable for me.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

DigiDigi wrote:
Didn't even read it yet and I can already criticize: use paragraphs, learn to indicate when somebody is talking with quotation marks, just work a whole lot more on your grammar. As of right now, it is unreadable for me.

I don't need Grammar cuz I just used it and xD If I have a really lot of empty time I will edit it into Paragraphs later (I feel like I just wrote a book) and also some of the names I stated are in Dutch. Dutch has a different way of Grammar and Spelling.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 am

Lupus wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:

I don't need Grammar cuz I just used it and xD If I have a really lot of empty time I will edit it into Paragraphs later (I feel like I just wrote a book) and also some of the names I stated are in Dutch. Dutch has a different way of Grammar and Spelling.

Allow me to define Grammar for you:

n. the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

(Dictionary.com)

This is referring to how your sentences and over all paper are structured. Not how things are spelled. Furthermore, what I mean is that you need a whole lot more work to be done concerning grammar.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

Nacht der riese is german, kino der toten is german, stop insulting dutch u hitler :(
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 am

Princess of Darkness wrote:
Nacht der riese is german, kino der toten is german, stop insulting dutch u hitler :(

Dutch and German are one and the same Karin. Even Google wants to translate these names from Dutch to English. German is Dutch and Dutch is German. And yes Digi maybe I do have a long way for Grammar.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 am

Lupus wrote:

Dutch and German are one and the same Karin. Even Google wants to translate these names from Dutch to English. German is Dutch and Dutch is German. And yes Digi maybe I do have a long way for Grammar.

Amazing. Dutch is exactly the same as German now. Way to insult 2 cultures and millions of people.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 am

Nacht is the same, riese isnt even dutch ask vaati, and kino der toten isnt in any way dutch..who else knows this better? A translator with a worse grammar than pyro or a real dutch person
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

DigiDigi wrote:
Lupus wrote:

Amazing. Dutch is exactly the same as German now. Way to insult 2 cultures and millions of people.

Why was Dutch Elsword referred to German Elsword and they say that they used both languages.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 am

What the heck is a elsworth
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 am

German = Deutsch, not Dutch.
Haven't read it yet. The big block of text isn't very encouraging, and I don't have that much time at the moment, Might get to it later.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 am

"Haven't read it yet. The big block of text isn't very encouraging"
^ This
Although I read
Quote :
Who knows? Then later Peter received another transmission, it was hard to understand, because all he heard was a screeching voice of ''GIVE ME 115''. A zombie maybe? One of his dead crew want to be a zombie? So many questions. Shi No Numa was basically built as a HQ or something, where they obtained the 115 and discovered it, and where also Maxis parted with Richtofen for a while and the time he was promoted into Group 935, they also tested subjects there too. It's also where Tank Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen and Nikolai, the four zombie slayers, resided and met eye to eye. Now I'm going to explain how they met.
(The one near .. = .. )
Meh, I made a Fan-Fic mui mui crazier than this on a different academy.

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 am

and u said;
PS.
This is where I got half of my info from

u mean google right?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 am

and u said;
PS.
This is where I got half of my info from

u mean google right?
Hover the mouse over "This", Karin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Madness Part 1    Edge of Madness Part 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge of Madness Part 1