World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and all that jazz

Go down 
+5
akaFila
Nour Force
Unknown
Silver
Vanathor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanathor
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0

Hello and all that jazz Empty
PostSubject: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 am

Yo, I am Vanathor a fan of everything rpg, writing, reading, and cool. Mostly I spend my time on games that use systems such as DnD (3.5. 4.0 is NOT a real game.), Exalted, DFRPG, GURPS, CoC, Champions, etc. You name it I have probably heard of it if not played it. Coincidentally one of my other passions is card games, yugioh in particular, found this site at random with a google search and decided to give it a go.

The decks that I am currently in love with are the Inzektors and Anti-Meta decks. I hope to make some new friends here if possible, and possibly start up a couple of freeform rpgs for the masses to enjoy. I have had some yugioh plots in my mind lately and I feel as though this community would be the best place to unleash them given the main subject nature this place covers.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 am

rpg... skyrim? welcome
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 am

Nice to hear that you like Yu-Gi-Oh. There were some members here who liked pok.....er nevermind. Welcome to World Dueling Academy. Have fun. blink
Back to top Go down
Vanathor
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:13 am

How does one go about getting tested? Read the stickies but that method seems like it has not quite taken off yet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:27 am

Our method of dueling is through a free website known as Dueling Network: http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

You must have constructed three different decks for a test. Each test is 3 duels in which the tester will gain insight as to how well you duel, ruling knowledge, and little bit about yourself. You could usually find a tester on the chatbox we have here at WDA, but you could also friend the testers on DN and you'll find them on the online users list in blue when they are online.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 am

Hi, welcome to World Dueling Academy!
And please don't run away from us like everyone else :3
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 am

Hello and all that jazz 2745079631...................... Hello and all that jazz 2745079631............................. Hello and all that jazz 2745079631.......Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Vanathor
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 am

Thanks for the welcome.

I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:47 am

He seems so formal and like a gentleman lol.
Its okay you can let loose(halfd of the people hear are already broken) blink
Back to top Go down
Vanathor
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 am

I would not go so far as to call myself a gentleman, though I appreciate the compliment.

I was just raised with manners.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jesse

Waifu : ItzJesse

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 am

Welcome to the academy. Hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am

Good evening, fellow gentleman of good standing and stature. I welcome you to this humble abode; for I am Fish, your lowly moderator. As for acquiring a test of your abilities, I refer you to a list of our testers, for if you were to inquire as to testing with one of them, they would be only obliged and very willing to assist you.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 am

Fish wrote:
Good evening, fellow gentleman of good standing and stature. I welcome you to this humble abode; for I am Fish, your lowly moderator. As for acquiring a test of your abilities, I refer you to a list of our testers, for if you were to inquire as to testing with one of them, they would be only obliged and very willing to assist you.

Hullo Vanathor. This man, Fish, is a rather, how do you say. Awkward gentleman. He was born from a very odd couple. A tuna and a salmon. They had gave birth to 2 gentlemen, IronicTrout and Fish. Now, we don't know what type of fish, fish is, but we'll find out someday. Now, I greet you with the most utmost respect.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Fish is actually not a fish at all. He is actually a dog.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Your mom's a dog...
Oh.
Slam.

No but seriously, I'm a fish and if you say I'm not you'll be getting a train ride from the PAIN TRAIN STATION!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 am

Aww, that's a cute little puppy!! I just wanna hugzzy it!!
Oh, didn't read that last bit.. Nevermind ^^
But careful, that Fish is sorta.. Like a Shark.. So, good luck Vanathor..
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:51 am

You're not a fish.

*Gets thrown on a train speeding down to a brick wall*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Fish, don't you have something to do? Nemo is still missing, you were supposed to find him.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I -am- hunting for him! I'm not the one who's made like 4 posts just about me on some poor guy's intro thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and all that jazz   Hello and all that jazz Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and all that jazz
Page 1 of 1