World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching YuGiOh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

Watching YuGiOh Empty
PostSubject: Watching YuGiOh   Watching YuGiOh EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Wazz up ppl hmmmm is there any 1 that know a site our that can plz post a link here to watch Yugioh online??????.Ive tryed UTube but keep getting the abridge series witch is funny but would like to watch the real mcoy.Any help any 1.Thank u.
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

Watching YuGiOh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching YuGiOh   Watching YuGiOh EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am

I always used www.anime44.com and www.animefreak.tv
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Watching YuGiOh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching YuGiOh   Watching YuGiOh EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 am

Try using Google. Type in the name of the anime and the episode. For example, yugioh 1 subbed. There are tons of anime websites to use, so pick whichever you like. Although if you're looking for either the Japanese subs or the English dub, add either sub or dub to them too. You might want to do a little searching because some anime websites only host the sub or dub episodes.
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

Watching YuGiOh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching YuGiOh   Watching YuGiOh EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Awesome yes thank u Karin that 2nd link works great.LOL started watching from the very start when Yugi dueled Kaiba and "Hell bring back those rules" LMFAO.To Kimo yea I tryed google search "Watch yugioh online for free" and kept coming up with alot of diff sites then i would click on 1 then it would take me to another then i would have to dwnload some thing so in the end it was really pi#$ing me off.alos i dident even know about "sub and dub" our what it means untill your post lol so thank u ant way then man im happy now smile.
Kea Kaha

p.s. can an admin plz lock this now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching YuGiOh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching YuGiOh   Watching YuGiOh Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching YuGiOh
Page 1 of 1