World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Cyber Fusion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Ancient Cyber Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Cyber Fusion   Ancient Cyber Fusion EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Spoiler:

So far this deck is 50/50 in testing, I'm just trying to improve it a lot more so any suggestions?
The main goal is to do fusions and using power bond to double it. of course if the cards are right it could OTK but that's not the way i want it. So far the only OTK it's done is Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, but that was during the turn i almost lost so lucky. Anyway any help with this deck to make it more competitive would help thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Cyber Fusion   Ancient Cyber Fusion EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Ermm, As soon as I look at this, i notice something, What happens if you draw 2 poly, 1 mst, 1 pot thingy, a mind control, and the Unti Ancient Gear Golem.

Basiccly what I'm trying to say, When all else fail's, go for the traps. There is like nothing to stop them from summoning.

That's all i can say, I'll try building it and make some changes ect..

Long Work ahead of Me ._.
Ancient Cyber Fusion 3989957047
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Cyber Fusion   Ancient Cyber Fusion EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

well, i think you can use another king since it can also replace de golem and the cyber dragon, and since you are already using the towns you could also try to use a beast or two
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Cyber Fusion   Ancient Cyber Fusion EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am

trade in: so if you have golem or dragon and can't use them now drop em and get something u can use.
magical hats: my favorite way to save proto cyber and get two dragons out as well
he's right about the traps, you have nothing to protect you nor to hinder your opp.
that's all i got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Cyber Fusion   Ancient Cyber Fusion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Cyber Fusion
Page 1 of 1