World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...the Bot's pretty good...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnigmaMemory
WDA Member
WDA Member
EnigmaMemory

Achievement Points : 0

...the Bot's pretty good... Empty
PostSubject: ...the Bot's pretty good...   ...the Bot's pretty good... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 pm

I'll just like to take this time to admit defeat to the bot that patrols the chatbox. It got me. <.<

I don't think it does anything if two or three people were collaborating at once, though. Just something that might be considered....

Or maybe a mod banned me and it has nothing to do with a bot. No worries, I'll ride it out, my fault for pushing the limits.

Anyways, if this is in the wrong section, please move it or close it. Otherwise, can somebody tell me exactly...how long am I going to be banned, and how does the bot work? (No need to answer the second part if you don't feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

...the Bot's pretty good... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...the Bot's pretty good...   ...the Bot's pretty good... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 am

It should be just a simple thing, if someone posts a certain number of messages within a certain small time period, then ban. Just make sure not to spam single message posts.
Back to top Go down

...the Bot's pretty good...
Page 1 of 1