World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahty
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ahty

Achievement Points : 0

This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD Empty
PostSubject: This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD   This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

So this is going to be a question based article, answer the question and explain why you gave that answer in a detailed manner.

"Do you prefer Hand Advantage or Field Advantage?"

i'm kinda on the bridge on this one, i like field advantage when it comes down to traps, i love blocking my opponents moves and cripling their plays but i also like to keep a little hand advantage so that i can always have a backup strategy when everything goes wrong. Really depends on the deck i'm using though, with X-Sabers is swarm swarm the field with monsters but then gadgets is what i describe as a conservative playing.

Last edited by Aquila37 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD   This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Hand advantage,its safer and less likely to vanish in a black rose dragon flash,and cards that work in hand are much harder to negate.
Back to top Go down
Ahty
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ahty

PostSubject: Re: This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD   This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

you're forgetting that if u keep all your cards in the hand u'll end up getting OTK'ed much easier, plus Black Rose is easy to counter since everyone runs 2x Warning and 1x Judgement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD   This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD Empty

Back to top Go down

This is sort of an Article but not an actual article xD
Page 1 of 1