World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Achievements

Go down 
+6
Rika Furude
Fish
Nour Force
J.J. Knight
Supasmash
Al-Bhed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Secret Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

On April 1st, the day the new system was established, the staff apart from Duel and Forum achievements also made 27 Secret Achievements.

Secret Achievements are, well, secret. They won't be revealed until someone actually gets them, and their existence was to not be revealed until the first one was unlocked. Only one member may unlock a secret achievement, once unlocked it will not be available for anyone else, and of course the same member can only get it once.

Secret Achievements are made to celebrate great feats in WD- yeah, no, they are just a joke

As a sidenote, main staff members cannot be awarded or be directly involved in Secret Achievements because we already know them so...

For the sake of neatness I'm gonna put everybody who's got a secret achiv down in this OP.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 pm

The first Secret Achievement ever to be awarded is

S12. "Hoarder": Have at least 6 large signature pictures in a spoiler in your signature.
1 AP

Because people can have trouble with getting separated from things they gathered, and images can be those things. So you'll just keep them all, that is the way of the hoarder. Aaaaand the first one to get a Secret Achievement is
Supasmash012!!!!

Spoiler:

Supasmash has not 6, but he actually went past that and gathered 7 images spoilered in his signature! I actually had to zoom out about 5 times to capture the whole image!

Congratulations Supasmash, we are proud of you for breaking new grounds by being the first Secret Achiever...
in a way

+1 AP to Supasmash

P.S.: The reason it took so long for even one Secret Achievement to be awarded is that they are actually very hard to get. Also if someone did happen to get one, if it is not noticed by staff it cannot be awarded for obvious reasons. So they are rare like that.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:54 pm

o.O Er...Okay I guess.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 am

There should be an Author achievement for publishing a book. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 am

People who knew about secret achievements probably expected this to happen sooner or later. Personally I find the conditions for this achievement too easy to fulfill, and they probably have been achieved before when we weren't looking, but I'm sure that this person would still get it with harder conditions. Without further ado

S26. "Don't quit your day job" With at least 5 others in the chat, say a joke that no one laughs at and/or finds amusing, 3 times within 2 hours.
1 AP

And the winner is, Lupus! Surely the conditions are easy to meet, but instead of two hours they were met within 15 minutes!!!
Here are some examples of that great streak!
Fun TImes:

And with that, yet another secret achievement is out of the way and forever locked away. We thank the spontaneous acts of people and give +1 AP to Lupus.

Note: As it was said in chat, if the author of any message wishes for the images to be removed, they will be removed after he/she posts here requesting it.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

There's an achievement... for failing?!

Secret Achievements 2546719211
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Most secret achievements are for failing actually.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 pm

And only two were found?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Fool, your everyday failing isn't gonna cut it. We need extraordinary displays of failure here, the stuff of legends.

sidenote: as you can tell the orange text is by digi
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:29 am

After so long, again, finally, it is time to celebrate the fails of WDA! A new secret achievement has been unlocked! And that achievement would in fact be the very first secret achievement!
Quote :
S1. "The hallow_greed Award": Post 10 1-liners in Introductions in 5 days.
1 AP
With the commendable effort to abuse the recruit award system, we had many new members (most of them of course left immediately, but still) in the academy in a short period of time, all of them posting their own intros. In response to that we had a massive response from our community with plenty of generic greetings and other forms of spam. And to celebrate that generic greeting spam tradition, we had a long time ago decided to implement "The hallow_greed Award" as a secret achievement.

For those of you who don't know, hallow_greed was a TWA member who would post every time in every new intro "Welcome 2 TWA" (you may have noticed that as a title in our regular achievements, that is the reason), not just to members that were new but even to returning members (who were of course already there). It was the first time we had to warn someone for spam just because he was welcoming people (not the last, certainly).

We all expected supa with his "generic" greetings to win this award, but time passed, supa isn't welcoming people and certainly did not do that this time that we had a lot of intros in a short period of time.

But enough of that, let's move on to the actual spammers achievers.

In last place, to the surprise of many perhaps, is Unknown, who only had 5 1-liners in intros in the past few days, even though he is a renowned spammer, but at least it puts our hearts at ease to know that he at least made it to the top placings for this achievement in the past few days. Alas, he wrote too many stuff so many of the posts were not one liners. Better luck next time.

At the same place with 5 is Centrik, who perhaps had the most posts in intros lately, but unfortunately many of them were not in fact 1-liners here as well. A shame.

Surpassing those 2 and showing the quality of a stable and methodic spammer is Nour Force with 6 1-liners! You may not notice her spamming potential, but if you pay attention you will understand, there are few spammers as efficient as Nour Force, in many ways.

In second place, making us all proud despite being a newcomer is Josh with 8 1-liners! It should come as no surprise that josh would not write more than 1-line, and it is this skill that brought him only a breath away from getting this achievement.

However all of those were not enough, there is only 1 real winner in this case, only 1 master spammer deserving the universal 1-time secret achievement S1. Can you guess by now? Surely you can.
The winner of The hallow_greed award is pure_wiN!
With her incredibly obvious spam/boosting tactics pure_wiN managed to win a place in WDA's hall of fame as a master spammer, with not just 10 1-liners in the past 5 days, but 11! You may ask how is that possible with just 10 intros having responses within the last 5 days. The answer is that pure_wiN actually posted TWO 1-liners in the same topic for the intro of user Kandy Krush!
We all know she will soon get the regular reward for posting intros, but in addition to that, she also wins the secret reward for her amazing effort. You deserve this 1 AP pure_wiN as well as the title of the great intro spammer (not actual WDA title).

pure_wiN +1 AP
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 am

Here here, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 am

Damn right!
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:47 am

Dem secrets D: Well maybe there's one for being racist for a month, so I will be the person who gets it (or turtzie).
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:51 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
We all know she will soon get the regular reward for posting intros, but in addition to that, she also wins the secret reward for her amazing effort.
How is this amazing effort?
She doesn't even read the intros.
Also, since when were secret achievements obtained by EFFORT? O.O I mean, posting 1-liners, hoarding avatars, making bad jokes... oh, I get it! It's all in the hard work you put in failure! Hah, no wonder I never got one!
*Shut up, I'm trying to forget the fact someone spammed more than me*
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:54 am

I do too read the intros Nour. You just got your *censored*

Last edited by AliBaba on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inappropriate stuff)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:00 am

pure_wiN wrote:
I do too read the intros Nour. You just got your *censored*.
Well it seems that they're the only thing that you do read :/
And what's with all the *censored* references

Last edited by AliBaba on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quoting inappropriate stuff)
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 am

The previous censors are sponsored by, Alibaba.
Alibaba censors, for a more appropriate tomorrow *glitter*

Secret Achievements Tumblr_mie8sl0lhF1qb4320o1_500
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 am

DAM THOU! I WAS ATTEMPTING TO FLEX MY CREATIVE MUSCLES! Secret Achievements 1423875513 
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Mark my words, I will find out what the achievements are!
Only 27 more to go.
Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Mark my words, I will find out what the achievements are!
Only 27 more to go.
Sigh.

Good luck with that. They are achievements you can only dumb luck or stupid into. You're not going to brute force achieve them.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:40 am

This one was significantly more relevant while the above poster was active. We all love mina (I don't care if you don't like mina, then I just exclude you from the 'we' and then we still love mina, so it's ok), but the old guard, including myself, has already shifted away from center stage, so the impact isn't as big.

Regardless, the appearance of a sailor senshi is clearly something to be celebrated, so without further ado, here is secret achievement #19

S19. "Another Senshi appears!?" Have a username with a reference to Sailor Moon or change your username to that of a Sailor Moon character. (only senshis apply.)
1 AP

Awarded to the newly registered Sailor Moon!
Sailor Moon +1 AP, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Achievements   Secret Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Achievements
Page 1 of 1