World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, my Friends

Go down 
+10
Bakura Normal
AsianShadow
Nour Force
Unknown
Supasmash
RD
psychoturtle
FoxboyAlex
J.J. Knight
Dragonclaw
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

Goodbye, my Friends Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 am

It's been a long time sense I've actually been active on WDA. Y'know, school is pretty dang tedious, but with it now over, I'd have more time to log on, right? But, the reason I logged on right now is to say my farewells. I've almost lost interest in YGO, which is something I'd never think that would happen. Now I wanna thank Asianshadow for introducing me to Toon World Academy, a legendary place with legendary people. I joined Toon World Academy directly after Durzo's takeover had been resolved. From there on I saw the end of TWA and the beginning of World Dueling Academy. Like what I said before, I've meet some legendary people, whether it would be the "King of GFX" or a certain phenomenal writer or even "The Greatest Ruling Nazi EVER". Since I joined, I've always met so many great, kind, and friendly people. Yes PikaPalGareth, even you have been nice to me.
Several times I asked for dueling help, and I have been helped. I came as a dueling fail, capable of committing suicide in the first turn of the duel. Now I feel like a actually average duelist (Not). To the world, you just look like average joes, but to me, I see great people. I see people who make friends, trust them, and even believe in them. So, I just wanna thank ya'll. AsianShadow, Joker, Al-Bhed, Foxyboy Alexis, PsychoTurtle, RagingDarkness, Saberboy, Digi-Digi, Nour, Mido, Bakura_Normal, Unknown, J.J Knight, Supasmash, Neku Sakuraba, Nobody, Kimo Force, Lupus, Leo, Alice, Karin, Ironictrout, Fish, Vinceh'!, DJ-R, LycanFr3ak, Dew, Unforgiven Pretended, Vaati, RoRo, Kitouski, Infernal_Darkness, Avenger16, Asianguy, Bunny, Faust, Darksignerking, Camilla, Filanchi, Mageta, Silver, RCBobo, Dr. Chuckles, and soooooo many more people. So guys, thanks for making WDA a better place, for everyone and for me. I love (no homo) all you guys, you're all like my second familly, a sanctuary to retreat to while in a emotional crisis, or a place to have fun. So goodbye everyone and happy dueling!

Info:
Steam: tjnguyen65
Yahoo E-Mail: tjnguyen65@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:23 am

Peace my brother, for the dark corridors will burn bright with your light as you walk them.
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:32 am

Peace be with you my friend. May we cross paths again one day. Also, Foxyboy Alexis. ._.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 am

Oh wow,you're off. Ok man,gl hf in life,and whenever you get lucky as hell,think of me in my sacking style! :D
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am

........... Farewell........ Goodbye, my Friends 2225089657
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 am

Hmm... Well it is a bit of a disappointment to see a fellow member leave, But I respect your decision I suppose.

Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 am

Just because you lost interest in Yugioh doesn't mean you have to leave. J.J had decided to put down the duel disk, but he stayed around. So did Kimo. They dueled a little bit every several weeks. Slowly, maybe as new cards come out, things will seem fun again.

Oh, by the way, remember when you and I talked to Kimo about PC games on the chat a while ago? Did you ever try League of Legends?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 am

Yeah, what Unknown said! Just stay here, it'll be fun hanging out! I'll give you a cookie if you stay! Come on, you don't have to leave!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 am

HYAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS SAID FIRST YUSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Oh well,yeah you dont have to leave but ...farewelll old friend.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:11 am

Nour & unknown, respect his decision.

DC. where do i start, you were fun, loyal, great to be around and a all around great person. You had some talent and a lot of potential. I only wish your life is kind to you and your instincts lead you well.

Good bye my friend, you shall never be forgotten and you leaving is a big hit to the heart of wda, I hope to see you once my my friend.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 am

I love you too ;_;

...Oh!

No homo.

>>
<<
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

Hey Bakura, how about...no. He's staying. Even if it takes ropes, chains, and a whole lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 am

Alucard Knight wrote:

DC. where do i start, you were fun, loyal, great to be around and a all around great person. You had some talent and a lot of potential. I only wish your life is kind to you and your instincts lead you well.

Good bye my friend, you shall never be forgotten and you leaving is a big hit to the heart of wda, I hope to see you once my my friend.
You really want him to leave, don't you? v.v
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
EnigmaMemory
WDA Member
WDA Member
EnigmaMemory

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 am

Well, I'm new, so I don't think I should say too much here, but I assure you that I and any of the other new members (that Nour probably recruited <.<) will attempt to continue making this place as good of an experience for others as you felt you had here. Best of luck, and you better enjoy real life. smile
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 pm

99nour wrote:
Alucard Knight wrote:

Lmaoo +1
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Fish wrote:
I love you too ;_;

...Oh!

No homo.

>>
<<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwN0gcfrSxs
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 am

am i seeing my name ?? (he seems to copy last members online in yesterday ... good thing he didnt notice me)
but if he did mean it ... does that mean iam an average joe?

cya maan
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 am

99nour wrote:
Alucard Knight wrote:

No I actually class DC as a close friend, and tbh this is sad to see him leave, but I respect it's his time to go. You should aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, my Friends   Goodbye, my Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, my Friends
Page 1 of 1