World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inzektor OTK Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerBee
Dynamic Duo
 Dynamic Duo
KillerBee

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : _KillerBee_

Inzektor OTK Guide Empty
PostSubject: Inzektor OTK Guide   Inzektor OTK Guide EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 am

Inzektor OTK

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Introduction

Hello fellows, I am KillerBee and I will introduce you to my article about Inzektor OTK combos and other stuff. So let's get started. First thing you want to know about Inzektors is that they can easily be stopped by many cards but in the same way are very lethal if you can't stop them in time. And now with the combos:

Combo 1

This is the most common one.
What you need is Dragonfly, Hornet, Sword and here is what you do:

Summon Dragonfly then equip Hornet and equip Sword. Use Hornet's eff to pop Sword then special summon Centipede #1 and Centipede #2 from your deck.
Use Centipede #1 eff then equip Hornet and use hornet's eff to pop Fly then search Mantis#1. Now we have the basis.
Use Centipede #2 eff , equip Hornet and Mantis#1 then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis#1 then special summon DragonFly and search Mantis#2 and Sword#2
Now XYZ Centipede #1 and Centipede #2 into Number17 or Zenmines for control
DragonFly eff and equip Hornet and Sword#2 then use Hornet's eff to pop Sword#2 and return Mantis#1 to your hand then special summon Centipede #3 and Hornet #2
Use Hornet #2 eff to equip Hornet and pop DragonFly
Now Centipede #3 eff to equip Hornet and Mantis#2 then use Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon Dragonfly from your grave then search for LadyBug and DragonFly
XYZ Centipede #3 and Hornet #2 into Brilliant or Zenmines for control
Use DragonFly eff to equip Hornet and Mantis#1 (the one you returned to your hand with sword) then Hornet's eff to pop up Mantis and special summon Hopper #1 and Hopper #2 or Hornet #3 and ladybug#2.
Now you have option to use Hopper #1, Hopper #2 or Hornet #3, ladybug #2 and XYZ into rank ,4,5,6 using ladybug in your hand and making your hoppers lvl 5,6 or leave them 4 or just use hornet and ladybug to make rank 3 or make them lvl 4 or 5.

What you will have on the field is: Number17, Brilliant, Dragonfly and the XYZ you choose to make. I recommend if you go for lvl 5 and make Number12, Tira or Bounzer , but if you go for lvl 6 in both cases Brilliant boosts the attack so it will be an OTK. Everything depends on the deck you are against.

Commentary

As we saw 3 card can make your life awful, but as I said that combo can be easily stopped by 1 Veiler, SIM, Macro or another trap card and that's why Inzektor OTK decks are not so popular and used around DN and etc. However you can get back in the game if you side a bunch of MSTs or Decree and Dimensional Fissure because thus way your opp can't use Veiler and he is open to your Dragonfly-Hornet combo or just side all your deck into an Inzektor Control instead of an OTK deck.
However I want to show you few more combos:

Combo 2

What you need is DragonFly, Hornet and Mantis and that's the combo:

Use DragonFly eff and equip Hornet and Mantis then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon Centipede #1 + Centipede#2
Use Centipede#1 eff to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop DragonFly then search for Mantis#2
Use Centipede #2 eff then equip Hornet and Mantis and Hornet's eff to pop Mantis then special summon DragonFly from grave and search Sword #1 and Sword #2
XYZ Centipede #1 and Centipede #2 into Number17, Zenmines or Rank 3 monster
DragonFly eff to equip Hornet and Sword #1 then Hornet's eff to pop Sword #1 then return Mantis to hand and special summon Centipede #3 and Hornet #2
Hornet #2 eff to equip Hornet and pop DragonFly
Centipede #3 eff to equipHornet and Mantis then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon DragonFly then search for LadyBug and DragonFly
XYZ Centipede #3 and Hornet #2 into Briliant, Number17, Zenmines or Rank 3
Now DragonFly to equip Hornet and Sword #2 then Hornet's eff to pop Sword #2 and return Mantis then special summon Hopper #1, Hopper #2 or Hornet #3
Now you have the same option as the first time so you can XYZ into Rank 3,4,5,6, its your choice.

Combo 3

DragonFly, Mantis and Hornet in Grave/Hand

Use DragonFly to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop random card ( either your opp or your card) then special summon Centipede #1
Equip Mantis on DragonFly.
Use Centipede #1 eff to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis then special summon Centipede #2 and then search for Sword #1
Equip Sword #1 on DragonFly.
Use Centipede #2 to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop Sword #1 and return Mantis for grave to your hand and special summon Centipede #3 and search for Sword #2
XYZ DragonFly and Centipede #1 Into Number17 and then detatch DragonFly
Centipede #3 eff to equip Hornet and Mantis then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon DragonFly and search Mantis#2 and DragonFly or Ladybug
XYZ Centipede #2 and Centipede #3 into Brilliant.
Now DragonFly eff to equip Hornet and Sword #2 then Hornet's eff to pop Sword #2 then return Mantis for grave to your hand and special summon Hornet #2 and Hornet #3 or Hopper #1 and Hopper#2
Now XYZ Hornet #2, Hornet #3 or Hopper #1, Hopper#1 Into Rank 3,4,5,6 using Ladybug in your hand.

Combo 4

DragonFly, Sword and Hornet in Grave/Hand

Use DragonFly eff to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop random card ( either your opp or your card) and special summon Centi #1
Equip Sword #1 to DragonFly
Use Centipede #1 eff to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop Sword #1 and special summon Centipede #2 then search for Mantis
XYZ DragonFly and Centipede #1 into Number17 then detatch DragonFly
Centipede #2 eff to equip Hornet and Mantis then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon DragonFly then search for Sword #2 and LadyBug
DragonFly eff to equip Hornet and Sword #2 then Hornet's eff to pop Sword and return Mantis from your grave to your hand and then special summon Centipede #3 and Hopper #1
Use Centipede #3eff and equip Bug then increase Hopper 's to lvl 6 and search for Mantis#2
XYZ Centipede #2 and Centipede #3 into Brilliant
Equip Dragonfly with Mantis#2
Use Hopper #1 eff to equip Hornet then Hornet's eff to pop Mantis and special summon Hopper #2 or Hornet #2
XYZ Hopper #1, Hopper #2 or Hornet #2 into Bounzer or another XYZ monster.

Commentary

The deck is quite consistent because it not only can make OTK easily but you can control the duel too. If you for instant start with DragonFly and Ladybug you can easily make rank 5 XYZ and get another DragonFly in hand and thus way you reinsure your next turn combo. However there are few combos with Ladybug but I'm not going to show them now, because if you are interested in them you can find them easily in Google.
Inzektor OTK decks are not an usual ones. They usually run 2 Mantis (or 1 Mantis and 1 Weevil) , 2-3 Ladybugs and 2 Hoppers along with the staple monsters and ofc the most common OTK build should have 3 Veilers, 1 TK, 1-2 Card trooper/s and BLS. Some of you might not put those cards except the triple Veilers but it really depends on your playing style and luck.
Lets talk about the side deck. I recommend you to have 2 level area B's in your side, because all your monsters are lvl 3 and on top of that level area is the biggest enemy of Hero and Chaos Dragons decks. Dimensional Fissure should be in your side too since i already explained why. You should have Royal Decree too since you are not running that much traps and it will be in use while playing vs anti-meta type decks . If you decide not to main at least 1 Safe Zone, put 1-2 in your side, because it wins duels. All other cards depend on your taste and how you run the deck.

DeckList

That's just an example of a deck, Its not the best but its decent

Monsters:

1 BLS
1 Card Trooper
1 DAD
3 Veilers
1 Gorz
3 Centipede
3 DragonFly
2 Mantis
3 Hornet
2 Ladybug
2 Hopper
3 Tour Guide
1 Sangan
1 TK

Spells:

1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
2 Zektkaliber
2 MST
3 Pot of Duality

Traps:
2 Call of the haunted
2 Torrential Tribute

Thats all i have for now dear fellows. If i find anything else i will make a new part of that article and post it. Thank you for reading and go OTK someone ^^
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

Inzektor OTK Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektor OTK Guide   Inzektor OTK Guide EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 am

Article is nice, good job.
Back to top Go down

Inzektor OTK Guide
Page 1 of 1