World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour

Go down 
+18
Raidox
AltecR.
Suamãe
Neku Sakuraba
Kimo Force
DigiDigi
AsianShadow
raye
Nobody
Amell
akaFila
Ahty
RD
7h3 J0|{3r
psychoturtle
Bakura Normal
Katarina
Al-Bhed
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

The tournament that died on the move is back, however since many of the participants do not have a WDA account I'll be opening registrations anew.

This is a rank 1 and 2 tour, ANY rank 1 or 2 player may register

The tournament format however is undecided until registrations close and we see how many we have in. What is for sure is that it will be a regular advanced format tournament, no weird decks, no deckbans.

For those of you that dont remember it and have a TWA account to check this is the old topic. http://www.toonworldacademy.com/t8202-twa-s-rank-tournament

As a sidenote, if the tournament format is the same as last time, since I am too lazy to make tables, the matchups won't be random but the old ones will keep their places and the rest who weren't here before will be first come first served.
Example:
If you don't get it it's ok, it's not that important, just saying about how the match-ups will be, you don't have to worry about it.

Anyways, I encourage all rank 1 and 2 players to join so we can have a good tournament. If you were already registered please register again, I have to be sure. Registrations are open.

1. bakura normal - 1
2. Psychoturtle - 2
3. The Joker - 2
4. RagingDarkness94051 - 1
5. Dragonclaw - 1
6. akaFilanachi - 2
7. Amell - 1
8. Nobody (the guy, not the pronoun) - 1
9. Raye - 2
10. AsianShadow - 1
11. DigiDigi - 2
12. Kimo Force - 2
13. Neku Sakuraba - 1
14. Suamãe - 2
15. AltecR. - 2
16. Raidox - 1
17. avenger16 - 2
18. caralove - 1
19. LegendaryFrost - 2

================================================

So, here's how this tournament goes guys
There are 2 seperate tours for both ranks 1 and 2
First place of each one gets 200, second 100, third 50 in each of both tours
Then the winners from both the tours (best of rank 1 and best of rank 2) will duel for their rank. And exactly like last time, the winner gets
NOTHING
however, if you win this final match, everyone in the rank's tour from which you came from that completed a match, except you, will get 50 additional credits. So second would get 100 + 50 + the matches he did, third would get 50 + 50 + the matches he did and everyone else, assuming they didn't go inactive and completed at least one match, whether they won or lost, will get 50 credits each if you win. If you don't they get nothing extra, the other rank's tour gets it.

So let's say for example Caralove (rank 1) and Digidigi (rank 2) play in the finals. If digidigi wins every rank 2, except digidigi, that completed at least one match will get 50 credits in addition to what they won themselves.

There are no deckbans, use the advanced format, matches are first to win 2 duels, like locals there is no draw, if you tie in a duel keep playing until one of 2 players has 2 duel wins. Don't ask me about it in person, it's simple to get, if you don't read it until you do.
Deck changing between rounds is allowed
Siding is allowed
All cards on dueling network are allowed while applying the advanced format restrictions (no banned cards ofc, advanced format doesnt allow them)

The tournament format is single elimination matches,
the brackets for rank 1 are http://challonge.com/wdaranktourside1
the brackets for rank 2 are http://challonge.com/wdaranktourside2

All matches are WDA official matches, post in the duel area, confirm and post the link here. The tournament starts as of now, you can go ahead, find your opponent and do the match. If a participant is inactive I will deal with it. Just to be safe blacklist applies but I will try to be as lenient as possible when applying a blacklist punishment, don't take advantage of it though. Deadline is in 7 days from this post, let's say midnight of July 13 to July 14, wda time.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Hey Al-Bhed, for the tournament, I may not make it tommarrow and the day after that. My right pinkie, got its nail ripped clean off. By the way, im having my brother type this, while im telling him what to type, lol...
EDIT: Never mind, I made it today. Im just waiting for cara to show up now...

No double-posting.
~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 am

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t693-raye-vs-avenger16-wda-s-rank-1-2-tourney#6763
Theres my tourney duel i will be waiting for my next opponent
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

AHH My darlings!,,,, Camilla was wondering witch of you she is to grace with her presence?
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am

Well I haven't heard a thing from Neku in a while , he pm'd me a hike ago asking me for a time to duel I gave him one he hasn't replyd or got in touch since
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am

Camilla wrote:
AHH My darlings!,,,, Camilla was wondering witch of you she is to grace with her presence?
below is information all found in this thread on the previous page and this
Al-Bhed wrote:
Your opponent is the winner of the only one pair in the rank 1 tour that has to do an extra round, so your opponent is the one who wins in the Raidox vs Dragonclaw match. You will have to wait for their results to find out. If they take too long an extension may be given to the deadline because of the circumstances.
Raidox wrote:
2-0.
Dragonclaw won. ^^
Dragonclaw wrote:
I guess im dueling Caralove next.
I'd point to the tournament brackets that are in the OP before that http://challonge.com/wdaranktourside1 but I guess there are issues with that considering others have skipped it too...
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Camilla wrote:
below is information all found in this thread on the previous page and this
Al-Bhed wrote:
Your opponent is the winner of the only one pair in the rank 1 tour that has to do an extra round, so your opponent is the one who wins in the Raidox vs Dragonclaw match. You will have to wait for their results to find out. If they take too long an extension may be given to the deadline because of the circumstances.
Raidox wrote:
2-0.
Dragonclaw won. ^^
Dragonclaw wrote:
I guess im dueling Caralove next.
I'd point to the tournament brackets that are in the OP before that http://challonge.com/wdaranktourside1 but I guess there are issues with that considering others have skipped it too...

So it would seem things are still undecided than?

Well let Camilla know what corse of action to take will you.

Camilla will be on for a while still, "
perfecting her vampiric deck"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 am

*headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*
dragonclaw, duel dragonclaw
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 am

well,bakura and i had only 1 round,since for some IRL issues i had to leave after the first duel,ive tried contact him twice when the site showed he was online,but he never answered me,yesterday i sent him a pm telling him he could post that i was the one unable to complete the duel and that he could advance on the tourney,but he also never answered that message,and i think(with no offense of course,if it feels like that,forgive me please) that he didnt cared either for the match or the tourney,since i just looked at the duel arena,and he played a game today,so he had time to come here and post,but he didnt,i don't know his reason either,but still,as the deadline passed,i felt i should inform of this so you (Al-Bhed) could decide the best procedure here,i guess thats everything for now
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Ok so, I had beaten Camilla, but. I CAN'T FIND NOBODY (Not the pronoun, the guy.)!!!

Me and Camilla's duel.
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t707-dragonclaw-vs-camilla-rank-1-and-rank-2-tourney
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Just a notice, if you guys have seen your next round opponents in the brackets, go ahead and duel them, dont expect me to tell you.

I know that the deadline passed but still try to do your duels, I have yet to dq people since I am out of town and internet access is inconvenient, so if you are done with your games before I start dq'ing I'll accept them.

Joker, frost, filanachi and suamae, you have all had official duels lately, care for this tournament, if you just ignore it there will be blacklisting. As I said the previous matches and this round counts to the same deadline. I will try to get in contact with Bakura and Neku to resolve the matter. Try and do your duels while you can.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 pm

ok,'ill try to get in contact with bakura
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 am

hey man could u gimmie like a wda time ur on so i can try get on then?
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 am

Sorry if i am getting impatient but Joker and Frost can u please get ur duels done i see you guys all time on WDA so there should be no reason for u 2 to not to duel
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 am

Yh sry about that, if I can't duel him today, I'll duel him this weekend since I'll have a bit more time :S
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:23 am

I exetend the deadline for the duels to the end of the week, dont ask for what time, the second that clock says "Mon" the deadline is over, no more extensions.

Joker and Frost, you were both on at the same time numerous times, if you don't get your duel done, you are both getting blacklisted.

Suamae and AkaFilanachi,
AkaFilanachi is on less on average a day but Suamae is not here lately. Unless Suamae can say he is here and able to duel he is dq'd. Otherwise I'll see what I can do.

Bakura Normal and Neky Sakuraba,
Although I have seen you both on frequently, although not as active, I have not seen you on at the same time, but I have seen you both on, so you are probably not getting blacklisted since it's hard to meet but there will be one who advances and one who doesnt. If you cant duel in the weekend and one wants to step down, please do, post here and do just that, otherwise I am seriously flipping a coin for the 2 of you.
However since your situation is as it is I may extend it until Dragonclaw gets his match with nobody done or nobody is dq'd, but whoever wins will have to do the duel with dragonclaw in the set deadline or he is the one dq'd under most circumstances, not dragonclaw, even if the remaining deadline time was one day by the time you were done.

Nobody seems to be missing, if he doesn't show signs of activity he will probably be dq'd.

I won't update the OP, read this instead, and whatever I said here counts even though it is not in the OP, dont make unneccessary questions or your post will be deleted for taking up space and burrying this one.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

Like I said I'll try to get the duel done this weekend, but in case I don't you can just drop me from the tourney cuz I got finals comin up and RL>ygo

Also,
Al-Bhed wrote:

Nobody seems to be missing, if he doesn't show signs of activity he will probably be dq'd.

I lol'ed when I read that :D
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 am

Well in Myne and neku's match it's 1-0 for me already so since now I don't have to worry about school for the weekend I can be on later so all we need is 15-20 mins when we are both online so if he posts a time I will try to get on then.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 am

i thiught i had sent you my times on a pm weeks agn,must have confused you with someone else(so many tourney...dang)
anyway,this are my times
all weekend long

12:00am to 04:00am WDA clock
i had some issues IRL,thats why i left our duel 0-1 your favor,but since those issues aren't gone yet,we could say,i can't log on any earlier now,anyway,,good luck
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Ok, I've gotten NO contact with Nobody, what do I do now? I can't get a hold of him, he is never really on, I can't duel him.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

frost and I did out duel

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t776-joker-vs-frost-rank-1-2-tournament#7591

Joker won

2-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 am

well myne and neku might be a problem because wda time is my time XD so i gotta wake up very early if we want to duel =o
Back to top Go down
Amell
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:44 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
I exetend the deadline for the duels to the end of the week, dont ask for what time, the second that clock says "Mon" the deadline is over, no more extensions.

Joker and Frost, you were both on at the same time numerous times, if you don't get your duel done, you are both getting blacklisted.

Suamae and AkaFilanachi,
AkaFilanachi is on less on average a day but Suamae is not here lately. Unless Suamae can say he is here and able to duel he is dq'd. Otherwise I'll see what I can do.

Bakura Normal and Neky Sakuraba,
Although I have seen you both on frequently, although not as active, I have not seen you on at the same time, but I have seen you both on, so you are probably not getting blacklisted since it's hard to meet but there will be one who advances and one who doesnt. If you cant duel in the weekend and one wants to step down, please do, post here and do just that, otherwise I am seriously flipping a coin for the 2 of you.
However since your situation is as it is I may extend it until Dragonclaw gets his match with nobody done or nobody is dq'd, but whoever wins will have to do the duel with dragonclaw in the set deadline or he is the one dq'd under most circumstances, not dragonclaw, even if the remaining deadline time was one day by the time you were done.

I won't update the OP, read this instead, and whatever I said here counts even though it is not in the OP, dont make unneccessary questions or your post will be deleted for taking up space and burrying this one.
Whoever wins Bakura x Neku will duel me, not dragonclaw D:
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 am

Ive sent Suamae a PM regarding our match, but have gotten no reply.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am

OK, Nobody should be dq'ed. He has been too inactive, and I can't contact him..
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t786-raye-vs-joker

after someone locks the topic i am in the finals for the rank 2 side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour   WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA's Rank 1 & 2 Tour
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next