World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How'd you get your username?

Go down 
+23
D JR
Sherlock Holmes
Minako
Al-Bhed
xX-Saberboy
AidesFluffyReaper
Lupe
Vaati
psychoturtle
Destined777
necrid417
Dr. Chuckles
AsianShadow
Mau5
Unknown
Kimo Force
Drako Masterz
KillerBee
L.Lawliet
RD
DigiDigi
Alibaba
Nour Force
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

How'd you get your username? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:15 am

Well? ^^ I think the title is self-explanatory. I thought of the topic when I was thinking of a new username for myself.

99nour: 1999. Nour is my real name.

Last edited by 99nour on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 am

dark diviner is a card
i don't care for the card but i like the name
and 597 is just something i usually put after my user name
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am

DigiDigi: I was one day thinking of a rly cute name and random words popped in my head. I thought: Digi sounds good. So i put Digi. How do i make this cuter? Digi+Digi, sound it out and I felt it was cute. So there you have it. Nothing related to Digimon at all.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 am

I got darkness because of my inner conflict with dark and negative emotions at the time and i got raging because i was thinking of one word to fit destructive and reckless. On top of that this was the name of my youtube account. XD
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:56 am

DigiDigi wrote:
DigiDigi: I was one day thinking of a rly cute name and random words popped in my head. I thought: Digi sounds good. So i put Digi. How do i make this cuter? Digi+Digi, sound it out and I felt it was cute. So there you have it. Nothing related to Digimon at all.

There is a song called DigiDigi ^^

Quote :
How do i make this cuter? Digi+Digi

That's sounds soo cute, lol >_<

Anyway, how do I get L.Lawliet.
I'm ofc a fan of Death Note, plus I have a high IQ, safe to say that I'm good at thinking, always think before you act, that's what I do - so that's the L part. Originally I was called L Pancake from like 2007/8 till late 2010, where I took a break from KCVDS and everyone I knew. When DN started, I didn't want to make another L Pancake acc, so I just went with the name I am now - L.Lawliet. Mmm, either way people don't really call me Lawliet, there are some that do, but not all, everybody calls me L, so it's not big change from L Pancake to L.Lawliet.
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Dynamic Duo
 Dynamic Duo
KillerBee

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : _KillerBee_

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 am

Well I had really stupid nickname when i was playing KCVDS and when we abandoned it and started playing DN i was wondering what nickname should i choose and was constantly asking L to tell me some nicknames so he finally said to me that there is 1 dude from naruto which name is KillerBee and he is a boss, at that time i hadn't watched naruto. I took a glimpse at it and really i liked the character mostly because he kinda don't give a shit about things like me and then started watching the anime from 1st episode and yeah i have watched all of them :D so I created this acc and here we go

P.S. And L the last IQ test i made was 2 years ago and i scored 124 so i think thats decent
Back to top Go down
Drako Masterz
WDA Member
WDA Member
Drako Masterz

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : DrakoMasterz

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 am

Yu: in every main Yu-Gi-Oh protagonist's name. Drako=Dragon because I run Dragunity. Masterz because thats MY name, I made it up to represent the fact that I can be a master and I made it sound like a last name. Yudrako "Drako" Masterz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EyewitnessCardGames?feature=mhee
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 am

Originally, my name was Kimo Online, and that was made up by a few school bullies because I was the top in my class in ICT for the eighth grade (probably still am up to this date). I liked it, and then started using it among friends, and when I got back into YGO by 2009, I used that very same name for KCVDS. By the end of the year, I was into this band called DragonForce (totally am not at the moment), and I wanted a name change since mine started to sound corny, so I exchanged the Online part for Force. I've had moments when I wanted to change my name, but to me, "Kimo Force" sounded rather strong for a username, not one you would usually find easy to forget, so I've kept using it all this time.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 am

So it all started off with a textbook which students wrote on. The things a middles school student who just learned....ehem...."health" things wrote. So one thing I saw was the text "Unknown Ninja Was Here". And when i came upon the great Toon World Academy, I was thinking of a username and I remembered seeing that in class. So I shortened it to Unknown and here I am. And it's sort of ironic since I'm not exactly silent nor private.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 am

Here's the rundown of all my usernames:

Necro61: Well, way back in the day, like freshmen year, I ran zombies, so my nickname with my friends inside my duel team (The 4 Horsemen) became Necromancer, when I went to go register at a forum for the first time both Necromancer and Necro we're taken, so I slapped my jersey number at the end of it, and poof! Necro61

Judgement: Well Judgement was the result of a typo, going for Judgment, I wanted a name change from Necro, after growing up a bit I didn't like it anymore

The Mau5: Judgement just kinda gave off an air of cockiness, which annoyed some people, as I began listening to Deadmau5 I fell in love with the name The Mau5 and still use it outside forums, my youtube name is TheKaijudoMau5 xD

well there you have it, the origins of my name :P
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Asian: Which I am.
Shadow: My old username from TWA was ShadowBlade I remember those times. Anyways,I wanted to keep Shadow as sort of a mysterious person so thats how I got my name:

AsianShadow
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Dr. becuz i'm studying to become a doctor. a pediatrician to be exact, and chuckles due to the fact that my response to most things is lol due to not wanting to be rude so i laugh at akward and wierd situations before i comment, irl anyway lol. beside just seems like a good name and at the time i helped to establish i was the good doctor between the two that were present at twa, myself and jackal.

sidenote:
i always pick the color cyan becuz it's my favorite color. i was really big on dorm spirit when we had dorms and so as leader i made it a requirement that my members used the color that represented our dorm which was yellow at the time for kingdoms. i still continue that today.
o and sidenotes are my way to go off topic in a topic becuz it's a point that needs to be addressed but doesn't follow under the catogory of whatever the topic is usually.
Back to top Go down
necrid417
WDA Member
WDA Member
necrid417

Waifu : necrid417

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

well, Necrid is from a fighting game called Soul Calibur 2 and the 417 is just the 3 key numbers i always use for anything ahaha
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

well My DN name/ old TWA name was Shido Fuyuki... Everyone thinks I got that name from some guy in the "High School of the Dead" anime, which I indeed did not. I took that name from a guy in the "Getbackers" anime since my brother took a name from that same anime.

Now my new name Destined777 {used to be Destined101} was actually from my Dad. his initials were D.P.B and he also changed it to mean "Destined Purposed Blessed" so I liked the Destined part. 101 I just use for anything. 777 I actually got from my cousin "Tydelwave777" and I like 777 because it's God's numbers.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

PsychoDad was taken in Red Alert 3, first thing that crossed my mind is psychoturtle, so that was my name there, and everyone knows that name in that game now blink so when DN was made,I decided to use that name in this game community too.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 am

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Vaati

one of my favorite villains of legend of zelda, which I like to play a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am

Dr. Chuckles wrote:

sidenote:
i always pick the color cyan becuz it's my favorite color.

It is an awesome color indeed.

Alright so mine is a long story but I think I'll shorten it, I started out when I was 6 years old, noticing my sister playing on this weird and huge device with a screen and box and everything and she was sitting on a chair, looking at it. I curiously asked her what in the world is that (in a cute voice as always, I was 6.) and she responded to me that she was playing a ''game'' on the ''internet'' with our new ''computer''. It seemed weird to me but I wanted to try and see this new ''computer'' and ''internet'' and whatever in the world is a ''game''. Well I think I did know what a game is because when I was five dad got me this weird machine called a Play-Station 2 and I had no idea what to do with it but play Spider-Man on it which was back then, a really fun game.

Anyways, so when I tried this computer out, she told me she was playing some online virtual game (I can't remember it, I think it's IMVU or something.) and then she told me I should sign up for it and start playing.

So when I got to the sign up screen, it said ''Username''. Ofcourse I was stupid as a child and put my real name and as it told me not to, I just inserted ''Taffy'' and I have no idea how I managed to type on something I just saw because my sister just told me ''this is a keyboard, you write stuff on it.'' and I figured it all out easily.

I've started playing the game for like one and a half years and after that moment, I finally knew what the gaming part of the internet was for. I understood how to use a computer and such. I was really smart using it too because I knew more things than my sister would know on this thing because I knew more things than she did.

But back onto from my life story and to the topic, my first name was Taffy. It was because my real name was similar and that could be said as a nickname, but then when I started playing more games thanks to a friend I knew, I got addicted to this internet because there was nothing better to do, I used to just collect really old and fake YGO cards (yes I used to play YGO even in the old days) and I must have gotten a collection of over 400 fake cards and 100 real ones. But they are really outdated with the old names. My favorite type of monster was fire, so when I looked for a new name because Taffy was getting rusty, I changed it to Pyro, yes I was here when my name used to be Pyro.

Until I became 10 years old, two years ago when I joined PTRO (Put the Record On which died because of the .fla not working and bugs) we all made NPCs to enter the game and I kept having a fight with this person called ''Flare'' for the Epic Fire Record.

She won and I decided to go for the Epic Beat record thanks to my old potato, 2046808 telling me there is one available. So I simply changed the name to Lupus and went for the thing. When I was able to make my Epic-Beat NPC, I noticed Lupus was too evil-ish and not more music-ish. So I simply removed the us from Lupus, and there you have it. Lupe. What other crazy names will I come up with?
Back to top Go down
AidesFluffyReaper
WDA Member
WDA Member
AidesFluffyReaper

Waifu : Aides

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:04 am

My name was originally formed after looking up alternate versions of Hades, Greek God of the Underworld. He was one of my favorite gods at the time, but I wanted to be called something different. Aides was his name in Latin, so I went with it. I also liked it had a double meaning, which is "the unseen" which is what I tend to be socially or virtually (unless im with people I know)

Fluffy Reaper was something random I put there as an ironic aspect of my name: A Fluffy Reaper of Darkness

And for anyone who calls me Aids nowadays, give it up because I am no longer annoyed by it and find it quite funny people will still call me that ^_^
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 am

i picked my name during the kc days im a boy and i used sabers simple enough ?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 am

As tradition would have it I was usernamed after my grandpa;
grandpa Al-Bhed was a great and widely respected man and gamer, as was his own grandpa Al-Bhed, and his grandpa before that and that one's grandpa too.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 am

I just took Konami and broke it up into Ko Na and Mi.
Then I put them in reverse order to make Mi, Na, and Ko.

There you have it. I'm Minako.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 am

Minako wrote:
I just took Konami and broke it up into Ko Na and Mi.
Then I put them in reverse order to make Mi, Na, and Ko.

There you have it. I'm Minako.

How'd you get your username? He_lies_bumper_sticker-p128265130346882529en8ys_400
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 am

Well, I wanted this really akward name, but it was taken, and it was like,

Suggested Names:
Acefire, Acefire17

and im like
How'd you get your username? 2472580362
Why Not
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:02 pm

I got my name well because Martha told me to choose this name.

On the Real Note: My original known name was Dr. Jackal back in KCVDS. I was an Akabane Kuroudo fan and still am. Thing is I was running out of Pictures/Renders for him so I decided I couldn't be Dr.J anymore! I wanted to use a name to where I can use any type of Avatar/Signature. It made sense lol....
As you all know, I am a Hip-Hop Dancer my stage name is D-JR so... I just changed it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm

@Lupe : yeeeeeeeeah ... not gonna read that

i got mine from Silver the hedgehog even though i dont watch sonic or like it but i saw silver was a cool name sooo ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you get your username?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next