World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How'd you get your username?

Go down 
+23
D JR
Sherlock Holmes
Minako
Al-Bhed
xX-Saberboy
AidesFluffyReaper
Lupe
Vaati
psychoturtle
Destined777
necrid417
Dr. Chuckles
AsianShadow
Mau5
Unknown
Kimo Force
Drako Masterz
KillerBee
L.Lawliet
RD
DigiDigi
Alibaba
Nour Force
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

How'd you get your username? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Well? ^^ I think the title is self-explanatory. I thought of the topic when I was thinking of a new username for myself.

99nour: 1999. Nour is my real name.

Last edited by 99nour on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : onlyaaron17

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 am

Ever since I was what, idk how old I was, but when the XBOX360 came out, my dad had bought it. Eventually he gave me XBOXLIVE, so I had to make a username. 1st name I put was "Aaron", "Aaron has been taking".....Fail. So then I just stuck with some crappy name, like "Yuri77". Time flows by I see my friends have some cool nicknames like "Destructiod", and stuff like that. Then I also figured out the meaning of "Yuri" in Japanese....made it even more lame, because I used Yuri, for the fact that he was the main protagonist, and my favorite character in TOV (after being a Lloyd fan). So then later on 1 day with my Stepdad (wasnt stepdad yet), I saw his username for the XBOX360, which was "OnlyNate", I thought it was cool. Time passes, he becomes my stepdad, then I get a new XBOXLIVE Account, since my biological father didnt pay for it anymore.... lame. So i decided ill try "Onlyaaron", "Onlyaaron" has been taken, so I said forget it I'll use "onlyaaron17", because my favorite # is 77 anymore, its 17 :D (no letters were capped). So I now stick with that username, and I like it, and sometimes people say they like my username (uniqueness wise).
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 am

I also forgot to mention that for a couple of weeks I changed my name to Zero because that was my fav. Grand Chase character at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ahty
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ahty

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 pm

I smashed the Keyboard and this came out, looked awesome and hasn't disapointed me yet
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Ahty wrote:
I smashed the Keyboard and this came out, looked awesome and hasn't disapointed me yet
Not bad. I just smashed it now and got the name "Huyahu".
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:44 am

I was a gamer since I was a young tyke, When i got into online gaming and had to make Usernames I was really into demonoly and still am today. Cerberus was my favorite because of the whole powerful guardian thing and I like protecting things and people. I wanted my name to be that. Problem is I didn't know how to spell it at the time. Eventually I just got around it by saying my name was purposely misspelled because I am his half human brother and the guardian of Earth or something.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:41 am

I smashed my keyboard and got one of my keys up a baby's arsehole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you get your username?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2