World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended Empty
PostSubject: The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended   The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 am

As most of us know, our dearly missed J.J. Knight published a book. It so happened to be the book that would quench my strange thirst for gore related media. After much convincing, nagging, and searching for the free time, I finally went to Barnes & Noble to obtain the book. They didn't have it in stock but were able to mail the book to me. Total cost, around 28$ cuz of shipping and handling (The book took 4 days to get to my apartment). If you don't know what the book looks like, here is a link :

Spoiler:

(By the way, sorry about the image being at that angle. I don't know how to control it with an iPod Touch)

Anyways, I started reading the book at around 9AM. I was glued to my seat, reading through 31 stomach churning, plot twisting chapters for 6 hours. And I gotta say, it was worth the time and money. The prologue itself hooked me into the book in an instant. As the title suggests, it is a massacre, and a SPECIFIC one at that. If you ever buy this book, be prepared for the tales it brings. And if you do happen to buy the book and like it, many more books are gonna follow overtime, since it is the first book of an expected to be grueling series. So like I said, anyone interested in these types of books, buy this one, for this will give you thrills.

And now for 3 messages exclusively towards J.J.:
1. Congrats on the successful publish, the book was awesome.
2. I REALLY hope that the next book comes out soon. I'm just dying to read the next book.
3. I got the damn book so stop nagging at me about it!!! Dx
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended   The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 am

To be honest, the gore was toned down because of the bad descriptions, but the story itself was very fun. I would give it a 7/10, mainly because there is still lots of room for improvement.
Back to top Go down

The Seattle Massacre - Highly Recommended
Page 1 of 1