World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> Sword Art Online <<

Go down 
+15
Reikan
Private_Foxy
Al-Bhed
L.Lawliet
DigiDigi
Kitouski
Sherlock Holmes
Mau5
Lupe
D JR
Leviera
Destined777
Kimo Force
Alibaba
Nour Force
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

>> Sword Art Online << Empty
PostSubject: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Ohaio!
I noticed there's an awful lot of SAO fans so maybe a topic was worth it. And maybe not.
If you're a SAO fan, post so. If you have a few additional details, feel free to add. e.g. Favorite episode, favorite scene, favorite character, what you like or don't like (Just examples)

I, for one, am a SAO fan.
Yeah, I'm no good with favorites. :P
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:29 am

this is a topic?
i don't even......

episode 13 was the best probably,i really should rewatch SAO,i hate ongoing anime
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 am

Let's be honest about something: Am I the only one on WDA who hasn't watched SAO yet?
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Let's be honest about something: Am I the only one on WDA who hasn't watched SAO yet?
Your not the only one lol but I am going to watch it soonish :P
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 am

Yea i love SAO, and my favourite character is, as you could have already guessed...Yuuki Asuna.
I'm glad that they are going to animate ALO and GGO too, or should i say i hope they would.........
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 pm

I like the dude with the red headband in the beginning.. This anime needs to hurry up and end so I can finish it and move to another one.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm

EarlS wrote:
Yea i love SAO, and my favourite character is, as you could have already guessed...Yuuki Asuna.
I'm glad that they are going to animate ALO and GGO too, or should i say i hope they would.........
well episode 15 starts the ALO arc,but GGO might not be animated or it will be a second season so even if it is it'll take about a year or so for it to come out
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 am

darkdiviner597 wrote:
EarlS wrote:
well episode 15 starts the ALO arc,but GGO might not be animated or it will be a second season so even if it is it'll take about a year or so for it to come out

GGO and ALO will be animated as GGO interferes in the middle of ALO and such. GGO is more fun for me pl0x and I can't wait to see how Kirito's re-action once he finds out he got a girl-looking avatar on GGO xD.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
Well, soon. Watch it, Kimo-senpai! Watch the first one or two episodes and tell us whatcha think!
Destined777 wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
Your not the only one lol but I am going to watch it soonish :P
:face:
D-JR wrote:
I like the dude with the red headband in the beginning.. This anime needs to hurry up and end so I can finish it and move to another one.
Klein: *Gets hit*
Klein: Gah! Right in the crotch!
Kirito: You know you don't feel pain, right?
Klein: Oh, right, force of habit.
(Later)
Kirito: *Punches/Pushes Klein*
Klein: Gahh- oh right. No pain.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 am

SAO's one of my favorites lol even though the plot is a bit rushed. Sugu is my favorite character though lol

But I mean, who wouldn't like her?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 am

o3o, Im on like episode 7, I like it so far, But i want Asuna to die already -.- she annoys me -.-
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 am

Acefire wrote:
o3o, Im on like episode 7, I like it so far, But i want Asuna to die already -.- she annoys me -.-

INB4 you get shat on by Asuna lovers
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am

The first couple of episodes were amazing, then it very, very quickly got pretty terrible in my opinion. I really liked the initial plot and idea and thought I was in for the best thing ever at episode 1 but then it got too larger then life, fanservice, stupid.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 am

I completely agree with Poofs on this one. Sorry guys. I know that I am a huge fan of romances, but I feel that they are purposely extending it just for demands sake. A series ought to be straightforward with its plot to deliver a fine quality of storytelling (e.g. Madoka Magica.)

Side note : if you guys want, we can start rating Anime as we talk about it.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm

I don't get what you people mean by "I loved the 1st episodes" - they were side stories, connected with "nothing" between them - stand alone episodes, worthless. The moment when the episodes and the series begins to pick-up fans is in fact when the romance started: Action + Fantasy + Romance = win. But there is something else... Yes, IT WAS rushed, there could be at least 50+ eps only on SAO then 50+ eps on ALO. (I guess the creator didn't realize that he has a gold mine in his possession)

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 pm

The entire first season, with the exception of maybe 3 episodes, was side stories, not just the first episodes. Which is kinda silly, it's like you already have an established story and you put some fillers in between, but the thing is, they hadn't even bothered to develop a story yet. Did he start it but got too lazy to write on it after the first part? I'll probably get haters on me for this, but when a story has a beginning, has an end, but completely lacks the development in between and fills it with irrelevance and fanservice instead, it's kinda badly written.

I have enough complaints but that one is my biggest. You watch the first couple of episodes, them doing mmorpg stuff, and then, in just one moment, bam, kirito is a bazillion levels, he is doing everything that makes the game what it is off screen, and you get side stories. And you think, ok, maybe the next episode will have the regular story. Nope, not gonna happen. And in time you realize you are watching the daily lives of mmo players.

*spoilers*

And then halfway through a filler episode you get a dungeon and regular story, and start thinking this thing is getting on track, only in the next episode the final boss appears out of nowhere, says "you can beat me here and it's over", and he does! he beats him! and it's over, in like 1 and a half episode. Only half of the one episode is the epilogue, because you know, you have to sum up the amazing amount of story being told, so it's really 1 episode.
And so, Kirito becomes the hero Kirito. By dealing mostly with girl issues and doing everything else off screen.
Back to top Go down
Private_Foxy
WDA Member
WDA Member
Private_Foxy

Waifu : Private_Foxy

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:10 am

my favorite character would be Kirito and sachi even though she dies in one episode and my favorite episode is ep 7
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:54 am

Eat shit SAO. Log Horizon got a 2nd Season a year and a half quicker than you.

*Necroposting approved by Al.*
v Proof
http://prntscr.com/33k1se
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:43 pm

i kinda agree on both poof and lawliet on this one, the first few episodes were good but then then the plot skipped 2 whole years, idgi
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Holy necropost
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm

I tried doing that thing in your sig and ended up looking stupid

SOA was what had brought me back into a long dry season so i can't bash on it too hard but completely agree on the statements. They could've extended an entire season from all the events they've skipped through. The second game was eh..if it was put in strictly to reveal character info.. why not just make flashbacks or something instead of creating a peice of shit under the name of greatness..
Back to top Go down
Judgement Princess
WDA Member
WDA Member
Judgement Princess

Waifu : JDPrincess

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:09 am

too bad the next sword art is... like eh
Back to top Go down
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Mau5 wrote:
Eat shit SAO. Log Horizon got a 2nd Season a year and a half quicker than you.

*Necroposting approved by Al.*
v Proof
http://prntscr.com/33k1se

lmao
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am

what the hell how can you people like such shitty anime? SAO is one of the worst animes I have ever heard of. It's a damned disgrace to MMO's
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am

Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
what the hell how can you people like such shitty anime? SAO is one of the worst animes I have ever heard of. It's a damned disgrace to MMO's
Did you actually watch it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >> Sword Art Online <<   >> Sword Art Online << Empty

Back to top Go down

>> Sword Art Online <<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next