World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Sword Style - Pink Mist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Exorcist
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red Exorcist

Achievement Points : 0

Three Sword Style - Pink Mist Empty
PostSubject: Three Sword Style - Pink Mist   Three Sword Style - Pink Mist EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Three Sword Style - Pink Mist New_project_recovered_by_scorpionking234-d5vv6hw
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Three Sword Style - Pink Mist   Three Sword Style - Pink Mist EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 pm

You know, it's pretty nice but I can still see some flaws.
See, the light source at the top right looks strange. I'm going to assume you added a nebula. Over there, it looks... I don't know, foggy? I know you were going for a mist but it throws the signature off guard. It's more of a mist than a light source. The text should be closer/bigger to the render since it's kinda hard to spot. Maybe, just maybe, you could have also added some additional c4ds to the render in addition to sharpening it.
Overall: 7/10
Don't get me wrong though, the reason I posted late was because I hesitated in posting; I wouldn't trust my own CnC. =x
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Three Sword Style - Pink Mist   Three Sword Style - Pink Mist EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Nour Force wrote:
You know, it's pretty nice but I can still see some flaws.
See, the light source at the top right looks strange. I'm going to assume you added a nebula. Over there, it looks... I don't know, foggy? I know you were going for a mist but it throws the signature off guard. It's more of a mist than a light source. The text should be closer/bigger to the render since it's kinda hard to spot. Maybe, just maybe, you could have also added some additional c4ds to the render in addition to sharpening it.
Overall: 7/10
Don't get me wrong though, the reason I posted late was because I hesitated in posting; I wouldn't trust my own CnC. =x

On top of that, perhaps you can use lighter shades of purple on your name (and perhaps lower the size of "[PK]" so that its not as large as you actual name.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Sword Style - Pink Mist   Three Sword Style - Pink Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Sword Style - Pink Mist
Page 1 of 1