World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament

Go down 
+6
Eco_Junkie
Sherlock Holmes
DigiDigi
DDevil
Alibaba
Al-Bhed
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament Empty
PostSubject: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 am

With a 3-0-5-0-1 vote, Dusty Attic tournament was selected.
In this tournament your decks are taken away and you are left in my dusty attic to find a new deck to use. It may be ok, it may be bad, it may be hilariously horrible or outright unusable, but it's your choice.

If you check the topic: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3634-al-s-dusty-attic-of-failures-1-e#35433
you will find that some decks are DAT Legal, while some aren't (only 1 as of now). That's because no matter how much they are fixed, some decks will just not be built for this format, they would be considered a different deck. Other than those extreme cases, every deck is getting changes to fit the banlist, while trying to keep as much of the original fail as possible intact, and also while getting a side deck if it did not have one before.

From the main deck, extra deck and even the side deck, you will have to use the deck you choose, exactly as it is shown, card for card.
DAT Legal decks are the alternate editions named in this format [*deck name* - DAT Legal], or those that have the { ^ is DAT Legal } indication under them.
"Blue Rose Dragon" and "De(w)bouncer" are the only decks which are neither DAT Legal nor do they have a DAT Legal version. Every other deck either is DAT Legal or has a DAT Legal version.
You may only choose a DAT Legal deck.
You can pm me with the deck you want after you sign up here, to keep your deck information secret from other participants.
Only up to 2 participants may have the same deck. A list of the picked decks will be made halfway, while you will be notified if 2 more people already chose the deck.

Hope you are up for it, and hope you have fun.

=======================================================
Tournament Start
=======================================================

http://challonge.com/wdapypdat

Current Round, Quarterfinals
Deadline, November 20th, 11.50 gmt0

For those of you who have not send me a pm for your deck yet:
You can pick a deck at any moment before your match, but you have to send a pm to me with the deck you chose before you start the match. I suggest however that you wait for confirmation from me because if there is any issue (deck has been picked twice already, deck is not DAT legal, even something where I am at fault) and you actually can't use that deck, then if you play a tournament match with your opponent using an illegal deck you will get a match loss. Ofc if you are sure it's fine, you can go ahead and play before confirmation.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

i'm in
Back to top Go down
DDevil
WDA Member
WDA Member
DDevil

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : DDevil

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 am

Can i still signup?
If so, I'm in
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 am

I'm going to leave it here until tomorrow night, but since it was voted for and it's not getting off (5 votes for, 2 participants), we just won't be having special tournaments afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 am

Ill sign up o3o
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 am

ill join aswell :D
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:05 am

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 am

Since we actually got some people in, I'll need one or two more to actually get a tournament going decently (considering DDevil playing is kinda doubtfull), and that can't be me for obvious reasons, so I need at least one more person.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 am

I'm signing up, KnS will like to sign up to without any objections whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 am

I have 8 people so I am putting the matchups up. DDevil, that's your only post so I can't be sure you are still around. If you are, post here and I will put you in a match against Acefire, as long as it is BEFORE the Acefire vs L.Lawliet match is done.
http://challonge.com/wdapypdat

You can pick a deck at any moment before your match, but you have to send a pm to me with the deck you chose before you start the match. I suggest however that you wait for confirmation from me because if there is any issue (deck has been picked twice already, deck is not DAT legal, even something where I am at fault) and you actually can't use that deck, then if you play a tournament match with your opponent using an illegal deck you will get a match loss. Ofc if you are sure it's fine, you can go ahead and play before confirmation.

Deadline is for 7 days from now.
Back to top Go down
AidesFluffyReaper
WDA Member
WDA Member
AidesFluffyReaper

Waifu : Aides

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 am

If there is space available I'd love to join the tourney
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 am

Ok, brackets redone with the new participants. Deadline is 4 days from now for the first 3 matches to get us down to 8.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm

DDevil is disqualified for not showing signs of life, at all, naturally. Between L.Lawliet and Eco_Junkie, L had sent me a deck choice while Eco had not, so I am disqualifying Eco, sorry.

Next round is up, deadline is 5 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am

Bumping and extending for 1-2 days, depending on what signs I'm getting. Try to find your opponents on DN, not here. It will be easier on all matchups as I see them.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 am

I check WDA, everyday, more than once... I'm in DN - active there, nobody PMed me anything.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm

I'd think its safe to say AceFire is unreliable for tournaments. I'm going to blacklist him if you decide to DQ him Al. Sophie is my next opponent.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Acefire was banned for 5 days. It should be expiring now. So check DN if you need to find him.
Back to top Go down
AidesFluffyReaper
WDA Member
WDA Member
AidesFluffyReaper

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm

How do I find my next opponent?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm

AidesFluffyReaper wrote:
Try stalking him on DN. He hasn't been very active lately so you'll either have to wait for the deadline to pass for him to be DQ'd or catch him on here when the next deadline is posted.
Back to top Go down
AidesFluffyReaper
WDA Member
WDA Member
AidesFluffyReaper

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm

oh whats his name?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh. I thought you were talking about BKK. http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t5165-black-knight-vs-aides-dusty-attic

Sorry about that.

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t5196-the_nameless-vs-llawliet

The_Nameless is your next opponent. He is on and off here, barely active. I believe he's active on DN, so stalk him anyways.
Back to top Go down
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:24 am

DigiDigi wrote:
AidesFluffyReaper wrote:
Try stalking him on DN. He hasn't been very active lately so you'll either have to wait for the deadline to pass for him to be DQ'd or catch him on here when the next deadline is posted.
Sorry bout that smile
We played now 2-0 me smile
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 am

Acefire advances and is facing digi. Please get it done fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament   WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA's PYP Dusty Attic Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next