World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Official Puberty List

Go down 
+14
Ventus
Scar
xX-Saberboy
Sherlock Holmes
L.Lawliet
onlyaaron17
Mau5
Bakura Normal
J.J. Knight
Unknown
Behemoth
Fish
Alibaba
DigiDigi
18 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

WDA Official Puberty List Empty
PostSubject: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 pm

I have compiled this list for a reason. I have compiled this because I am becoming exhausted with these random sparks of hormones that are released time after time again. I have compiled this list for the future pubescent disasters as well as the current.

Puberty starts at 13 and can last up to the age of 21. Its not just the uncomfortable physical traits that I'm omitting at this time that is what happens, but its what also goes on up there in your head mentally and neurologically. My case here is that, we, the staff, have been taking this crap because we wave our hand and say: "Well...its just puberty..." Well, this is the case and we don't blame you. We have been through it ourselves; I'm 17 and I'm still growing as a person (I'm egotistical, insecure, and am too ambitious time to time All of these are vices that I try to work on everyday.) The majority of us are within this age group: 13-20. I realize this. We are literally watching each other grow up. Scary? I know.

So I will now give my words of advice from my own experiences and I want you to know that momma is here for you. Take note, when we say things like "we hate emos" we do not literally hate you. We are so damn annoyed with that type of act that we are driven insane by seeing it everyday. At least I am.

Unknown (12) - I'm starting to see attitude from you time to time. It doesn't happen a lot, but I want to point this out to you. We actually like the Tweety bird that we all came to know. Don't change from that innocent, repetitive, spam-a-holic bird that we like to poke fun at.

Zekrom (12) - You are acting your age. Good sign.

Gareth (12) - You act your age, except with a huge sugar rush. Good sign I suppose. Just calm down when you get too excited.

DDevil (13) - You're acting a little over your age-- a bit mature like Nour. Good sign.

Lupe (13) - You, demon child, we will never forget what you were when WDA first started. In my opinion, you are not that demon child anymore. You just say some really, really stupid things time to time that are really, really easy to laugh at. You're growing up fine since you talk to Kimo a lot. You revealed a lot yesterday and this can be the start of a very dark road. Do not go down that road, it gets ugly and nobody likes it. I would rather see you saying stupid stuff than see you turn into some punk kid who hates life.

Nour (13) - You are a little angel. You're about to start and we can't predict when it will happen. Remember that when it does happen that you feel down, go to either me or Kimo (and avoid your idiot brother...) for advice. We'll be more than glad to help you out.

Silver (13) - If you come back to see this, stop spamming.

Bakura (14) - Textbook example.

Jorrell (14) - Why do you keep disappearing? Enough "training" and stay put. Your dueling skills won't improve the hard way if you repeat the same mistakes. Stay put here and maybe one of us will help you.

Acefire (15) - .-. your anger that you showed towards JJ over such a trivial matter scares me. Stop it. You know better.

Xx-SaberBoy (15) - poke your attitude sucks. I hate it. Thats why I bully you and I won't stop until you stop.

darkdiviner (16) - *censored*

InfernalDarkness (Mr. Alba) (17) - you're just an idiot. we've been over this many times. You choose to learn the hard way because of your stubbornness. You let people push your buttons and you lack so much self-control. You are improving, but the effort is not good enough. When the day comes that you start to become more aware of your surroundings and you actually start thinking about your actions and what others think, you will actually see more improvement. Until then, you're an idiot.

Karin (?) - no comment.

If I got your age wrong, post. If you're within the age group of 13-20 and you know you have issues, I don't care anymore-- just PM me and I'll do my best to help. Momma Digi is here for you.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 pm

hey why is mine censored T.T
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

Refer to emo policy.

I would like to add that the staff do -like- you. Most of you. We're not putting up with you, we're here because we want to be here and if we didn't, we wouldn't.

If we've said anything against you in this post, don't take offense, because overreacting to constructive criticism is like, -such- a 14-year-old thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 am

Hm, I wasn't mentioned.

Theoretically, I'm also at pubescent age, but, well, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 am

._. I want to edit! Actually 13 now.

Waaaa. Momma Digi forgot my age. WDA Official Puberty List 2423967209
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:43 am

I would like to add that you all can come to me if you have any questions and concerns, especially from the boys. I am more than willing to give you a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 am

Generic Emo Title 04 wrote:
hey why is mine censored T.T

At least you didn't get " Textbook example "
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
I would like to add that you all can come to me if you have any questions and concerns, especially from the boys. I am more than willing to give you a helping hand.

Same goes for me, I may act like a d-bag on the chat sometimes, but I'll listen and help however I can smile
Back to top Go down
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Waifu : onlyaaron17

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

I'm not in it, meaning I have changed :O
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 am

Weird people.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:09 am

Eh, Seems like you got me.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 am

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 am

*claps* spot on bro btw I love what you guys done with the place jeje....
Back to top Go down
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 am

xD i love how im not on the list.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 am

oh by the way, I made it this far alone, I'll make it through this alone. Sorry, I prefer to not bother others with my problems. So don't expect to see me asking for help.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 am

This gave my pickle a delightful tickle.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 am

Alucard wrote:
oh by the way, I made it this far alone, I'll make it through this alone. Sorry, I prefer to not bother others with my problems. So don't expect to see me asking for help.

DigiDigi wrote:

Bakura (14) - Textbook example.

Well, that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:26 am

DigiDigi wrote:

what the ... not spamming is my middle name!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 am

Silver wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:

what the ... not spamming is my middle name!!!
It's because that you never say anything useful at all. Even if you do post very little, most of what you post does not help the topic.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Well... I think I was completely forgotten... WELL THEN! Harumph!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 am

Be more active if you want not to be forgotten, Wynchester, ol' buddy ol' pal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Official Puberty List   WDA Official Puberty List Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Official Puberty List
Page 1 of 1