World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life

Go down 
+4
Bakura Normal
Behemoth
Unknown
DigiDigi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Lets review and translate into something a bit more explanatory and reasonable.

Finding meaning in your own life

• You will most likely live your youth in ignorance and will be comfortable being naive.
  • You will most likely live your youth by "going through the motions."
  • You will face depression and other mood swings that will confuse your way of thinking.

What is the Pursuit of Happiness? It is the idea of a person’s right to pursue happiness so long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others. This means that you have the choice to seek happiness, just don’t stop other people from seeking ethical happiness.

Religion, Ethics, and Quest for Truth

Spoiler:

Working for the pursuit of happiness

Spoiler:

If you wish to disagree with me, then go ahead and post. This article is directed to the teenagers of WDA as well as the pre-teenagers. If any of the teens/pre-teens wish to disagree, then I will be quick to respond to your confusion or your point that you want to make. If any of the older members would like to contribute some wisdom in this thread, then go ahead and add onto what I have put on here.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 am

She actually went through with this. ._.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:16 am

I think it's a little too early for 13-year olds to know everything about life.

With a little bit of paranoia you'll find out ;/

Erm, no, but I do think it's slightly too early for kids to be entrusted with the pure truth.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 am

Too long. I didn't read.

(f-ck you too censor system)
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you for a wonderful article, Digi. I learned quite a bit from it myself.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 am

+1 to Digi-san for the article, wonderful job you did there love.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Guy had a bunch of panic attack's and different spasm's, and multiple personality. But good article.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:23 pm

What the hell is this doing here? screw psychotherapy sessions, join WDA kids (yeah, it DOES mean World DUELING Academy), you'll save money.

And btw, did Infernal inspire you on doing this?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Yea. A LOT has inspired me to do this. As a matter of fact, I'm tired of the negative crape that I have to deal with here because some stuck up teenager could care less about my efforts, Al's efforts, or even damn air they breathe in. I can give them advice now, but that could mean nothing to them. I'm not going to waste my time with pinks that could care less. If they don't care then I don't care.

This article will be something for them to look back on. I reserve the right to say "I told you so mother f*ck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life   Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Puberty Counseling: The Meaning of Life
Page 1 of 1