World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!

Go down 
+2
Leo
RD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm

To my fellow members of Everfrost Peak the userbars you currently have from me will no longer be used as soon as i send you the new one you may use them if you want but they will no longer be the Dorm userbar. I will be making a new one and It will be a little more costumed in your favor. It will have your name and a few words describing who you are. They will all still look similar but will be read differently why am i announcing this? Because i need your help with your own userbar, i will not write the words that describe you i will only put them in. Below please write a sentence or a group of different sentences and i'll pick one for you.

That is all my fellow Dorm members.
LONG LIVE EVERFROST PEAK!

~Raging Darkness

(unknown i know you made your own but if you'd like i'll still do one for you)

Last edited by Raging Darkness on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Could I have (my name of course) and the words "Imperfect Android"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 am

Hey RD if you'd like I would love to help you with the new userbars, but one thing I'm concerned about is that if we are going to fit a sentence into each one how small are we going to have to make the text? What if it gets too small to be read?
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 am

On mine, could just have have my name as "~akaFila~" along with the text: Rawr says the Platypus!

:cheers: Platypuses FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am

Code:
Leo's:[IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz30/Leouserbar.jpg[/IMG]
Fila's:[IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz30/filauserbar.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:40 am

*Heads into Everfrost Peak with a Lava Lagoon Flag* Long Live Lava Lagoon *Poors Lava in everyones room* HEHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am

Well, you don't actually handle lava in lava lago- you know what, forget it, I'm just gonna go...
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 am

@ Unknown sorry i was out all day but yeah i was thinking of doubling the height of a userbar if that helps like a mini sig because that's what userbars are

@ Everfrost Peak Members, Pick up userbars from my GFX shop and leave the request there, I want to keep it all in one place.

@ Raye GET OUT OF HERE! *Frezzeing the lava*

@ Al-Bhed Thank you Al!

TO All: Please note I do it from scratch using Photoshop so yeah It'll take me awhile but i'm making a temp plate which i go off of to make them all so there's still some uniform here!

SOMEONE LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE FOR ME THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!   ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERFROST PEAK!
Page 1 of 1