World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all of Everfrost Peak

Go down 
+3
Unknown
wynchester
RD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Calling all of Everfrost Peak Empty
PostSubject: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Hey guys it's me RD and i'm kind of concerned. I wonder what is it you guys need to be active EP members? Now my answer is dueling events. Now my question is what kind of events are you guys looking forward to? It's a new year so let's rock this peak! Leave your feedback and opinions on anything related to this dorm.

ALL NON-EP MEMBERS POST IN THIS TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING, AS THIS IS A DORM MATTER

Last edited by Raging Darkness on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I think a deck master dueling tournament could be set into effect. A duelist posts his Deck Master and suggested effect and the working-out-of-the-kinks/balancing of the effects can be handled by someone who's capable.

I actually made the rules for this already and can post them up somewhere if you'd like. They're pretty nifty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

We're about to head to war right now so I'm not sure if we'll have enough active members to form a tournament. PM the details to RD or myself and we'll think about doing it after the war I suppose.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I feel slow... We're going in war? With whom? And I will message it if I can. It'll be on like Monday or tuesday when i can transfer the file from school to home first...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Shizuo Heiwajima
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shizuo Heiwajima

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Any kind of fun events will do nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thepokemonkingdom
Sacred_Princess
Everfrost Peak
Everfrost Peak
Sacred_Princess

Waifu : DancePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:25 pm

heya i am so ready for this
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

i'd like to recommend a game. when i was dorm leader i created games to keep my guys interested and awarded my ppl for wining. a simple game like capture the flag, but of course call it something else and make it worth doing. i'm sure you remember my game the keys to hell.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:01 am

Right, I remember that. I think that may work since it doesn't require too many members.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:40 am

it doesn't require a lot of memebers, it's fun and easy to manage, and it gives everyone a common goal. o and we can keep it in dorm and make it a game for everyone later, if it works well.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 am

Okay, let's wait for RD and Eco to approve of this. :D
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 am

ive got some ideas lined up, just need to write em down lol, but the capture the flag seems like a good plan...ill play around with that idea :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all of Everfrost Peak   Calling all of Everfrost Peak Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all of Everfrost Peak
Page 1 of 1