World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armageddon Holiday

Go down 
+5
psychoturtle
Kimo Force
DigiDigi
Unknown
Al-Bhed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:23 pm

So, the world is ending in 5 days apparently. What are your plans?

Also, it would be nice if someone could make on very short notice (like, tomorrow) a banner or something with this
Spoiler:
as a theme, just to be in the holiday spirit. Or at least an armageddon monster I guess, you monster maniacs. But the end of the world is so much more fitting...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Play the f out of League of Legends while I still can.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 am

Well its on a Friday so I will be here conducting a live or something or counseling.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 am

I'll be busy studying for an exam that probably won't ever come because I love studying. It's like, my favorite thing in the world, man. Heck, the exam isn't even hard, but still, I will study as hard as I can for a test that will never come to pass for the sake of my conscious.
I'm going to start saying nice things to people as soon as I am not studying.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I will wait for it to NOT HAPPEN then troll everyone on the Internet that said it will happen.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 pm

I have 2 tests before the end, it would be a shame if all my studying was for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh, don't worry about the world ending. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

I'm going to devote my time into doing nice things. Like, buying myself my favorite brand of cookies. :D
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 am

I am not saying it's the end of the world, I only wish for it to be truly the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 am

Lupe wrote:
I am not saying it's the end of the world, I only wish for it to be truly the end of the world.
Oh, stop that emo attitude of yours. No one buys it.
Back to top Go down
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : onlyaaron17

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 am

Continue life, like a common nobody? xD
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 am

Now that we're only a few hours away from doomsday, I'd like to give a heartwarming speech.

-Ahem-

Here, we have all strived together to be the top Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy. That was a long time ago when cards games still held a major portion of our interests. Now, we work to help unite our differences and unify our disagreements. Not only have we proven ourselves as a good academy, we have proven ourselves as an even greater forum with the friendly community, plentiful activities, and dedicated sections for other hobbies.
Now, as we stand in the face of oblivion, we have but one destiny; a destiny shared by all of man-kind. We may be no more, but the spirit of our community will never perish. No one may be around, but the stars and sun will sing of our commitment, our forum: World Dueling Academy.
In our earliest hours before death, I would love to send my kindest regards to some of the people who mean the most on the forum to me:

Mau5trap: Aniki, your kindred spirit has enlightened me through your stay here. Though we may differ at times, you are always as open-minded and cheerful as you usually are. You have introduced me to things I never knew about, supported me, and enjoyed my companionship. Thank you, Mau5.

Al-bhed: I understand that I have annoyed you countless times, poked you when unnecessary, and here is the reason: I admired you. You were strong, you never hesitated, and you gave everything a thoughtful and decisive action. We have shared our moments, joyous or not, since we met. Thank you, Al-bhed

DigiDigi: I personally don't know where to start. You always were there to help everyone, including me whenever I needed help. I understand that you are busy, and irregardless, you never let that show, never let your emotions go when it needed to be held back. You proved to be a good leader and an even better friend. Thank you, Digi.

99nour: It was you who gave me that edge to never let go of GFX, you who kept the Martyrs of Creation alive when I left. You have proven yourself to be a mature young miss throughout your stay here. Your attitude is brilliantly sweet, bringing lots of girls depicted in animation to shame. Thank you, Nour.

Fish: We go way back, huh? Like three years or so. I still remember when you were a moderator on Knight's Pokemon forum. You kind of picked a lot on me, and eventually we became friends. If there is one person who has stayed loyal to the forum all the way through, it's been you. Thank you, Fish.

J. J. Knight: Three years. We've known each other for three years. You might consider yourself as annoying, but I see you as a person who doesn't want his smile to show so easily. You have shown me the meaning of never giving up, in more than one way, and I enjoyed supporting you however I could. Thank you, Krobra.

Minako: Wherever you are, I still remember you. I've never forgotten and will never forget about you. You stayed for the longest time as a staff member on the forum, yet you had a big hand in bringing it to what it is today. Your broke the laws of tradition and sought a new way to bring out the best of the forum. Thank you, Minako.

Wolf Ryski: You're a d***.

Now if I forgot about putting you up there, it doesn't mean that I have forgot about you. I can't really think of many people at the moment, so I'm not sure who I missed, and I have very little time before I go to bed.
Well, it was a fun run, WDA. See you all in the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Holiday   Armageddon Holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

Armageddon Holiday
Page 1 of 1