World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though Empty
PostSubject: FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though   FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 pm

FGN

No holiday like ass play.

The Holiday Adventures of Gootecks & Mike Ross ASS-PLAY
FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though 22_excellent
Gootecks and Mike Ross, two well known people in the FGC did this thing last year where they played Street Fighter during the holidays and just in all have a good time and the audience really enjoyed their videos so they did it again this year. Below is the video of the first episode released today.

"You wanna go dumb I'll go dumb with you, cause I'm dumb!" - Mike Ross

Typing Combat: Skullgirls Encore Adds Typing Mode
FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though 22_skullgirlstype
Ever wanted to type in a fighting game? No? Me neither but apparently Skullgirls does. Skullgirls Encore will feature a new "The Typing of Skullgirls" mode which will let you tack on extra damage for correctly typing an on-screen word after performing a super. This mode will not work online or in tournament mode so there is no real point. I guess you could try and trick your teacher in typing class that this is a game that helps you type.

That's all the news for today! Come back tomorrow for more FGN! Be safe and learn to type and have fun with the ass-play!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: That Holiday Ass Play Though
Page 1 of 1