World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups

Go down 
4 posters

Which Starter should WDA choose?
Snivy
WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_lcap0%WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tepig
WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_lcap25%WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Oshawott
WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_lcap25%WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Random
WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_lcap50%WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello and welcome to the WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge Sign Ups. I am sure that you all know what a Nuzlocke challenge is, but if you don't know, here are the rules that I will be playing by:

1.) You can only catch the first Pokemon found in each city/route/cave. If it dies or runs away, you are unable to catch a Pokemon on that route. Dupes Clause will be active. No duplicate Pokemon can be caught.

2.) If a Pokemon faints, it dies. Normally it is released, but I will create a Death Box, which when deposited, I can no longer use it.

3.) I must nickname all my Pokemon after WDA members. Now because these names are techincally yours, I am asking for permission first. For those that participate, nicknames will be given to Male and Female Pokemon. Genderless Pokemon will not count in the Nuzlocke.

So those are the three main rules I will go by. So, how this will work is that every week, I will be playing through one part of the game seperated by badges. Week One will be the Trio Badge, Week Two will be the Basic Badge, etc. How will WDA play a part in this challege? WDA members will be able to vote on which Pokemon I will use for Gym Challenges, Elite Four, and the main journey, and much more. WDA will have the power to decide it's own fate. As for the Pokemon and their nicknames, that will be up for discussion.

If you are interested in participating in the WDAlocke, please post here.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

I say he takes his starter as his only pokemon and see how far he gets.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

You have permission to use my name for this event.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Unknown wrote:
I say he takes his starter as his only pokemon and see how far he gets.

Joke's on you, I've beaten the game with my starter alone. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Picks me you wills.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

akaFila wrote:
Picks me you wills.

Excellent. I was hoping you'd sign up.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 pm

I agree, asses are dumb. They don't have a brain.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 am

Unknown wrote:
I agree, asses are dumb. They don't have a brain.

Stop spamming my thread before I shove my foot up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups   WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge and Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1