World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ICannotPlayYugioh :)
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ICannotPlayYugioh smile

WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run! Empty
PostSubject: WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!   WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Welcome to my nuzlocke run! Before we start, I have a few rules for this challenge.

1) I must only catch the pokemon first encountered on a route. This rule will be enforced after I get the Pokeballs. If I go back to the route later in the game, I cannot catch another pokemon. If I fail to catch the pokemon, the route is done. I will have many boxes of pokemon.

2) If a pokemon faints, I must release it. I will be able to replace it with one of my box pokemon. Dupe Clause is in effect. If I go to another route and run into a pokemon which I already have, I can disregard it and get a different one.

3) Members of my team and all pokemon will be named after WDA members.

4) In Pokemon Yellow we get Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I will be using all of these three pokemon. But the route next to it, I will not be able to catch a Pokemon.(Example: I get Charmander above Nugget Bridge. There is no route around it, so it is fine. For Squirtle, I get it in Viridian, and the route to the right of receiving it I cannot catch Pokemon. I don't remember where I get Bulbasaur, and ill update you on the route I cannot catch on.)

Now, in Pokemon Yellow, we start with Pikachu. My pikachu will be named ~Akafila~. My rival will be named DigiDigi. And for other members of my team, I will name after random chosen WDA members.

So, now that we have those rules out of the way, let us start our nuzlocke venture into Pokemon Yellow!

Last edited by ICannotPlayYugioh :) on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!   WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:34 am

Day one:
I must have been day-dreaming when this weird looking guy popped into my head and started to rant on about this thing called Pokemon. He asks me my name, and I tell him ICPY. He then tells me I have a rival, and I name my rival Digi. I come back out of my senses, and I am playing video games. I find a random potion in my computer, so I take it. Head downstairs to see my silly mom just sitting there and not cooking food. (Y U NO COOK FOR ME!) I am able to just run out of the house, and start heading north. That funny looking guy in my day-dream stops me from going in. Im like what the BEEP man. His name pops up as OAK. He yells at me for not having a Pokemon, and runs into one of his own: a Pikachu. He catches it without reducing it's HP. He is a pro. He yells at me some more and brings me to his lab. My rival is there yelling at OAK apparently his "gramps", telling him to hurry up so he can get his pokemon. OAK yells at him for being there so early and tells me to choose a Pokemon. I go for it on the table and Digi just runs and steals it. OAK yells at Digi, and gives me that newly caught Pikachu. I name it AkaFila. My rival wants to battle me with his Eevee he snatched from me. I beat him with 1 HP left and level up to level 6. AkaFila learns tail whip. So after that, I head out to begin my real journey...

Day one recap:
Saw mom wasn't cooking anything, yelled at her.
Went to get my pokemon, stolen by my rival.
Gets a different Pokemon, Pikachu. Names it AkaFila.
Battles Rival, wins.
AkaFila levels up to level 6 and learns tail whip.

Party:
AkaFila level 6
Back to top Go down
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!   WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Day Two:
Now that we have our silly Pikachu, we can head up north. I run into this crazy guy who is like "hey hey you. We gotz us a Poke-Mart, come to us. Take a potion." I wont go to the mart. I run into a few pokemon who want to fight me, so I just thundershock the pikachu out of them.We end up going into the mart and the clerk is telling us to give this parcel to Prof. Oak. It must be his playboy magazines. We head back down to the lab, where he snatches his parcel and opens it. Turns out it isn't playboy magazines, but it is some kind of Pokeball or something, I dont know. Digi comes running in and yells at gramps to give him stuff. He awards us with Pokedexes, which means we can continue our journey. We go back to the mart and get Pokeballs and go speak with our mother. She yells at me for making my pokemon work and then rests me. (I dont even...) Now up to the route to hopefully run into a pokemon to catch! And we do, a level 4 Pidgey. Our first nuzlocke run member. I catch it, and name it J.J. Knight. We run into a few more wild pokemon, and AkaFila grows to level 7, while JJ grows to level 5. We head back up into the town which I forgot the name, and we heal. We also buy a couple potions and head left. We go into the grass and find a Mankey! But, we accidently kill it, and JJ grows to level 6. Well, we can't catch anything else there, JJ screwed it up. Going up that route where we failed to catch a Mankey, we encounter Digi. He says we don't have badges and can't go to the Pokemon League. I guess Digi thought *she* could because *she* was trying to get in. Digi wants a battle, and we agree. Digi sends out a level 9 Spearow. We are terribly underleveled. But I thunderbolt the pikachu out of it. Then comes the level 8 Eevee. This thing will be a problem. But, Eevee kept using Sand Attack and no attacking moves, and we defeat it. Fila grows to level 8, where he learns Thunder Wave. He gives us like no money and he runs. This guy says he had his coffee and shows us how to catch pokemon. Im like, old man... No. Just no. He fails at catching it, silly man. And he runs off. Now, heading up to Viridian Forest, there is a small patch of grass. I count this as a route, and head in it. And we run into a level 3 Rattatta. With our last Pokeball we catch it, and name it Acefire. Now, we can head up to Viridian Forest.

Day two Recap:
Deliver Parcel to Oak
Get a Pokedex
Catch Pidgey and name it JJ Knight
Fail to catch a Mankey
Defeat Digi
Catch a Rattatta
Head into Viridian Forest
*MOTHER STILL COOKS NOTHING!!!*

Team:
AkaFila - Level 8
J.J. Knight - Level 6
Acefire - Level 3

I feel Ace will die in the next episode.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!   WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run! Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Run!
Page 1 of 1