World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowl of Super XLVII~

Go down 
3 posters

Who will win?
49ers
Bowl of Super XLVII~ I_vote_lcap38%Bowl of Super XLVII~ I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Ravens
Bowl of Super XLVII~ I_vote_lcap62%Bowl of Super XLVII~ I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Bowl of Super XLVII~ Empty
PostSubject: Bowl of Super XLVII~   Bowl of Super XLVII~ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Tis time it is for the Bowl of Super, who will wins they will?

Bowl of Super XLVII~ 1-14-13-Colin-Kaepernick_full_600
~49ers~
Led by Colin Kaepernick, rising star in the game. Not only did he come in late in the season to fill the shoes of a starting QB and succeed in games afterwards, but he brought them to the Bowl of Super. After this here game, 'Kaepernicking' will be the new thing ~ Being atop the ranks all season long, consistently showing their playing capability, the niners being here is no big surprise. Called it from the start I did(Though I had them playing the Pats.. Silly moosen pooped it they did)

Vs.

Bowl of Super XLVII~ Lewis1
~Ravens~
Led by dat there legendary monster, Ray Lewis. Being his last game in his NFL career, he's been given the grand stage to go out with a bang. No doubt he'll be on the ball like a fat kid on cake, gotta get that there 2nd ring ~ Rather interesting Cinderella Story taking an appearance in this game really. Inconstant throughout the season, not looking like a Bowl of Super team at all, but they've made big wins in games they really shouldn't have. Earned spot in Bowl of Super much?

Going to be a lovely game though. Both teams have big, physical defenses, so expect low numbers. In the end, I see it all coming down to the better offense, in this case obviously being the 49ers.
Final score:
49ers: 17 - Ravens: 10
Dem 49ers are just too coldBowl of Super XLVII~ Ali_032
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Bowl of Super XLVII~   Bowl of Super XLVII~ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Ravens: 34

49ers: 31
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Bowl of Super XLVII~   Bowl of Super XLVII~ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

...I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Bowl of Super XLVII~   Bowl of Super XLVII~ EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:03 am

i was kinda disappointed with the game. i'm glad that the ravens won but considering how well they did in the first half their performance in the second half was, eh. none the less i'm glad to know the ravens won. it was a good game overall but i would have rather the patriots been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl of Super XLVII~   Bowl of Super XLVII~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowl of Super XLVII~
Page 1 of 1