World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Super Arcade Campaign   FGN: Super Arcade Campaign EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign WHf2Tms
I have no eyes yet I'm still styling on you.

Crowdfunding Campaign To Renovate Super Arcade

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign 01_superarcade
Mike Watson's previous blog post about Super Arcade was a bit depressing, but after reading about his current situation, a number of people came out to support him and his arcade, including doing some heartwarming things that Watson made special mention of in his recent blog post.

Watson also noted that he's fleshing out a new business plan which will be a "great improvement for Super Arcade and will revitalize this location along with the FGC as a whole."

While he doesn't reveal all of his plans, Watson discusses how he'd transform some aspects of Super Arcade into more of a hang out spot for college students nearby, and altering their game lineup a bit to appeal to a broader audience.

Watson states that part of this overhaul will include renovation and remodeling of Super Arcade, but he wants to tackle it via a crowd funding campaign due to his current financial situation.

"This project will be done as a Kickstarter or Indiegogo, as I have obviously exhausted everything in life including my time, health, and savings.

"Is this location and plan enough to have people willing to support? I really don't know, but regardless of the outcome I know that I will have zero regret, and I know that I have done everything in my power to support the community and push it towards being better and stronger," said Watson.

Also, in related news a full website has been setup for the Nelson "EMP|Remix" Reyes charity event, taking place this weekend at Super Arcade.

The event will go down on January 4, 2013 at 3 p.m. PST. A stream will be provided by IE Battlegrounds. Tournaments will be held for MvC2 and UMvC3, at $10 per game.

Of the $10 entry fee, $5 will go towards the venue fee to cover things like, electricity, location, equipment, etc. while the $5 towards the pot will be donated to Nelson Reyes' family. Super Arcade may also donate more, depending on the turnout.

Tool-assisted Street Fighter lll Combo Video

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign 01_newgencombo
If you enjoy seeing a fighting game/combo engine pushed to its limits, RyukendenY has a video you should definitely check out for Street Fighter 3 New Generation.

This clip features a ton of insane combos, shenanigans, dizzies, 100% setups, parries, post K.O. hits and more.

Below is the combo video.

That's all for FGN today! Come back for more tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: Super Arcade Campaign
Page 1 of 1