World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did u come here

Go down 
+23
Grand Mage
Gusto Emissary
Minako
Sherlock Holmes
Fish
L.Lawliet
akaFila
Behemoth
Dragonclaw
~Psychotic Jester~
Alibaba
Unforgiven Pretender
psychoturtle
Nour Force
Leviera
Fin Fin
Leokane
danna45
kaiza
Katarina
Unknown
Bloody Kaizer
Jaden H
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

how did u come here Empty
PostSubject: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:34 am

title says it all

how did you come to this academy?

for me it went a little liek this

my original academy SDA was dieing our leader invited some random loser named digidigi to help us i didnt rly know her so i didnt talk to her much and kinda ignore her. At some point the people of sda didnt like digis ideas and when she said they were better for sda she was banned. Some people tried to bring her back but it didnt happen. Eventually someone from sda made their own academy and it was active as ever. But people wanted SDA back and since at this time digi did not like the people from SDA and i never rly talked to her i was forced to talk to her and try to get her to help us. I did talk to her the more i realized that her idea was right and SDA was wrong. And then she told me to join here i joined but i wasnt that active for the fact that SDA came back and i was busy with that. At some point everyone could kinda tell SDA was dieing but no one said anything during this time i started talking to that random digidigi loser from before and i guess we became pretty good friends. One day, i was sick and tired of SDA and left and became more active here. And well i guess thats the real start.

Thats my story, Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:39 am

Well, tbh, I was gone from dueling for awhile and knew this academy from way back when it was still minuscule and didn't give me much reason to join x(

But aye, I got sent here AT FIRST in my old WDA acc which I forgot the pass of by MCA peeps, but I ended up not doing it x) and apparently, someone made a Kaizer account here and used one of my emails x(

But aye, had a lot of dooooowns in my life and decided to finally quit admining things, including Duel Masters game and the like and went here, to relax and I didn't regret joining WDA x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 am

How many topics about this do we need?
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 am

idk there were ones before this one
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 am

i came on twa because i was looking for a new academy other then ada
Back to top Go down
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member
kaiza

Waifu : Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 am

I was asked to join by Infernal Darkness. Only reason I stay is simple

to be accepted and hated, and stay here, or to leave here and have nowhere to go?
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Alibaba(or CyberdarksomenumbersIdon'tremember) was persuading me to join here from DNF for months. Then he got nour, who convinced me to join in a day.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I joined out of boredom....
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Fin Fin
WDA Member
WDA Member
Fin Fin

Achievement Points : 4
Waifu : Finly/Fin Fin

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 pm

I joined WDA because i wanted to communicate with a different community. I knew about this place long before i joined, But i didn't join at first because i was admin(and still am) of the new TWA recently ran by dex(Durzo), then it started to lose activity, so i had a conversation with Digi and we discussed that i wont be insulted/patronized/etc.. for what i am. Thats how i got here
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 pm

The desire for cookies and milk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 pm

My parents say I was brought home by a stork, but I've recently been told more interesting theories.

Mido forced me to go to WDA, so I OMGWTFACHATBOX. I met a lot of nice people at that one visit; Kimo-senpai, Baku, Lupe (Yes, Lupe). It was really fun, and I wanted it to last longer.

AND WHEN I JOINED, MIDO LEFT <333333333333333333333 +100% Fun.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:44 pm

I saw an ad for TWA (old name of WDA) and joined. Stopped Durzo from taking over,now it's WDA and I'm still here,voted Sacker of the Year both years of WDA smile
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm one of two founders of the old TWA. Durzo ended up deleting the forum, the stupid bastard. But that aside, after that TWA continued in WDA and I'm still around sometimes, not as much as before though.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm

nour fetched me from dnf
Back to top Go down
~Psychotic Jester~
WDA Member
WDA Member
~Psychotic Jester~

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : PsychoticJester

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 pm

I randomly showed up one day, because I'm a drifter.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 am

Unforgiven Pretender wrote:
I'm one of two founders of the old TWA. Durzo ended up deleting the forum, the stupid bastard. But that aside, after that TWA continued in WDA and I'm still around sometimes, not as much as before though.

Oooohhh, TWA, that goes way back. But me, i'm just a gopher, popping up when ever I want. Unless someone feeds me poisoned gopher pellets, then I'd die.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 am

AliBaba wrote:
nour fetched me from dnf

Same.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:09 am

I got here by clicking my WDA bookmark~
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 am

In the year 2011, when I was getting back into this game, I happen to join a number of academies - WDA was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am

An overweight chinese Canadian guy kept hacking my old academy.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am

FISH was his name awsome35?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 am

No, 'twas Durzo Blint, I was making a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 am

Digi tied a rope around me, and dragged me here, after DDA disbanded >:3
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Kimo and I made this academy. Joker founded.
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 pm

If my crap brain is correct, it was Vinceh that introduced me to this place. As childhood friends we both shared a passion for dueling. In fact he introduced me to the whole concept of dueling academies around 7th grade or something. But yeah long story short, I jumped around academies and took a break. Vinceh told me about this place and *Poof*. Here I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did u come here   how did u come here Empty

Back to top Go down

how did u come here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: