World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids, these days.

Go down 
+6
Grand Mage
Al-Bhed
J.J. Knight
rjuto
Jaden H
Nour Force
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Quote :
A 14 year old Osage, Iowa boy is on trial for shooting and killing his mother, Gretchen Crooks, last March. The jury in the case recently heard the 911 call where Noah Crooks described to a dispatcher how he shot his mother after she took away his copy of Call of Duty saying, “Something just came over me.”

The jury also heard how the 14 year old attempted to rape his 37 year old mother but couldn’t do it saying, “I feel crazy and I know I’m not. I think I have some form of ADD…I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn’t do it…Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now.”

When police arrived on the scene, Gretchen Crooks’ body was found stretched out on a couch with her pajama top undone and was naked from the waist down. Deputies seized the murder weapon, a .22 caliber rifle which was given to the boy by his mother when he was 11 years old.

Nourii-chanz wrote:
To put simply, Jodi Arias went to her boyfriend's house with a stolen gun and stabbed him 28 times, then a 29th time in the throat, and finally shot him with a gun in the head. Why? Because she thought he was cheating on him. And she claimed it was self-defense.

Dem kids these days.

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:21 am

ok for the first one
im guessing that kid had a messed up life , i mean his mother had to do something harmful to his son, if not his father.

And for the second one

Most likely the girl has had an issue similar to this situation and didnt want it to happen again

dem kidz~
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:54 am

Nour Force wrote:
a .22 caliber rifle which was given to the boy by his mother when he was 11 years old.

Nour Force wrote:
Dem kids and adults these days.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:59 am

Kids, these days. 36666624
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:24 am

Quote :
I think I have some form of ADD
You don't
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:55 am

I guarantee you, somebody is going to try and pin this on videogames and not a lack of both self discipline and parental guidance.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:24 pm

It's kind of scary to think that kids are capable of such actions.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Supasmash wrote:
It's kind of scary to think that kids are capable of such actions.
Well, when a mother gives her child an assault rifle, what do you expect? You can only blame bad parenting at this point.

I bet someone out there is going to blame all this on Call of Duty or FPS video-games, and he's gonna be like "OMG Ban all the games!" or something like that.

Well, it's still sad though that some parents are just careless in teaching their kids manners, and that kids would even stoop to an idea like THIS!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

If anyone has any crazy news like this, feel free to contribute >:3
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:01 am

gave him a rifle at 11 years old.... Really, momma? what were you thinking? Maybe she was a drug addict? lol.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:07 pm

she stabbed him 29 times....what was the point in stealing the gun then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids, these days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids, these days.   Kids, these days. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids, these days.
Page 1 of 1