World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

a story i wrote!  yea... feel free to ignore Empty
PostSubject: a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore   a story i wrote!  yea... feel free to ignore EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:07 pm

just a story i wrote a while ago
(i apologize for grammar mistakes)

As Jeremy walked home, he noticed a sign. The sign said "Kidnapper on rampage if you recognize him call the police." He look at the poster for a while, then shrugged and walked home. When he got home he followed the same routine he always did. Jeremy made dinner, ate it,and then turned on the TV. On the news he heard that a 20 year old man was kidnapped. They suspected that the Kidnapper got him. He dismayed it and thought "that will never happen to me." The next day was the same as every other day. He woke up, got dressed, and walked to the bus.

Whenever he was on the bus he would like to find random people and make up stories about them. There was the middle-aged woman who he said was happy, married, and had a lovely son. However they both died in a horrible accident and that was the reason for her hateful attitude. There was the man who he said was never successful and never liked until one day he found something he loved and was having a lovely life. And he was happy. Today while looking through people to make up story about, to bide the time on the bus. He found a lonely looking boy in the back of the bus.

He decided that the boy was abused by his parents and was just socially awkward and didn't really have friends, hence the lonely look. When he got off the bus he followed the same routine he has followed every day. When he came home he made dinner and turned on the TV,as he always did. On the news it said that the man kidnapped yesterday was found on the street wandering. When questioned he said that the Kidnapper let him out. Jeremy found this very peculiar but put it off because he didnt want to get involved in this. Soon, he knew that the Kidnapper would be caught and Jailed.

The Next morning another kidnapping took place. That evening he was found wandering the streets and said the same thing. "He let me out" in a distraught voice. The next Morning another kidnapping happen. In the evening he was found on the street and said the same thing in the same distraught voice." The next day the same thing happened. Someones kidnapped in the morning and the same man found wandering the street in the evening, this continued to happen. This became a new part of Jeremy's Routine. Wake up, breakfast,find out someones been kidnapped, bus, make up a story about someone, work, home, dinner, TV, the kidnapped man was released, he slept,and woke up only to find the cycle repeating again. One day he woke up a bit early and decided to go work only.

On the way to the bus, he felt like he was being followed. He tried to take as many turns as he can to shake off his followers. He decided that he was being paranoid. He was almost at the bus stop when he got the "being followed" feeling again. His walk turned into a jog and his jog turned into a run. He was sprinting to the bus stop when he pushed to the ground. He looked around and saw no one. He felt someone jam a cloth over his mouth and felt tired and eventually passed out. When he woke up he was in a chair. He expected he was tied down. However he wasn't. He looked up and saw a man staring at him. He almost screamed.

the man asked "hello!". He seemed excited. Jeremy asked why he was here. The man said "Everyday i bring someone too me to talk to, be with, and overall be a friend. I do this because no one else will. I was always ignored and i never had any friends. So if no one wants to be my friend, and have fun with me, I will make them. If you cooperate i will let you go at the end of the day but if you don't,... just please don't." Jeremy Decided to agree and go along with the man. Throughout the day they talked. He explained his life. When he was finished Jeremy purely felt pity toward the man and felt extremely bad for the man.

They talked about books, and movies and other things. They played games, and occasionally the man would say a joke that would really made him chuckled. He liked the mans personality. He was awkward, yet funny. He seemed like a quality person. However it was sad that the man kidnapped people only because he wanted the friend that he never had. Overall he liked the man. He had so much fun that he hadn't even realized its was 7:00. The man sighed and with a sad voice said "i believe it is time for you to leave." At first Jeremy was about to leave when he looked at the man. The man looked incredibly sad. Jeremy turned and said "ill stay with you if you want." The man said "no its fine you go home, the police will be suspicious if you dont go, im sorry". Jeremy said "why are you apologizing?" "Because i need to," the man replied. Jeremy then said "i want to stay here with you and be your fri-" "NO" The man screamed as he threw his chair at Jeremy and Jeremy ran out the door and the man fell to the ground, crying.

On his way home Jeremy was thinking of the man. What his lie must have been like, and how sad and desperate the man was to kidnap people, just for friends, who weren't really even friends. While he was thinking someone on the streets recognized him. He started to wonder who this man was when he realized that, that man was the kidnapper and he was kidnapped and probably on the news. He was taken to the police and was asked several questions one was "How did you escape?" And to this his response was "He let me out" in the same distraught voice as before.

THE END

sory for the typos :P
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore   a story i wrote!  yea... feel free to ignore EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Jaden H wrote:
"Kidnapper on rampage. If you recognize him, call the police."
You want me to recognize a kidnapper? But won't I just get kidnapped? :O
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore   a story i wrote!  yea... feel free to ignore EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:20 am

Nice twist
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore   a story i wrote!  yea... feel free to ignore Empty

Back to top Go down

a story i wrote! yea... feel free to ignore
Page 1 of 1