World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

"I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread   "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Despite how bad the anime seems so far(to me), Danganronpa is undeniably one of the hypes of the season. So, this thread serves as discussion about the currently ongoing anime. If someone wants to discuss the game, its sequel, or the prequel Danganronpa IF light novel(WRITTEN BY THE AUTHOR OF BACCANO OH DAMN YES, and you can read it http://untuned-strings.blogspot.com/2012/12/dangan-ronpa-if-part-1.html), put it in spoilers, and warn that it's a game spoiler.

If someone wants to play it, visit this http://pastebin.com/FLimPniB which should help you get started, whether you have a PSP or not. The pastebin is somewhat inaccurate though at the very last bit, because Kyouko is best girl.

DISCUSS

Last edited by danna45 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread   "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:15 pm

I haven't watched the anime, but from what I've heard, there are minor differences between what happened in the game and here. Also, it's annoying how the investigation was wrapped up pretty badly like that. I mean, it took me an hour the first time, trying to find all the clues around the school (it normally should take a good 20 minutes imo). I guess this is what happens when you try to make a low-budget anime.
Also, Celes is best Dangan.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread   "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
I haven't watched the anime, but from what I've heard, there are minor differences between what happened in the game and here. Also, it's annoying how the investigation was wrapped up pretty badly like that. I mean, it took me an hour the first time, trying to find all the clues around the school (it normally should take a good 20 minutes imo). I guess this is what happens when you try to make a low-budget anime.
Also, Celes is best Dangan.
Yeah, for example, Naegi started with the golden sword in his room, and they just showed flashes of the other evidence they found.

It would've been really nice if they got more episodes, and perhaps a director who didn't also work on Devil Survivor 2(Since that was pretty bad as well).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread   "I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

"I'm an esper!" ~ Danganronpa General Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1