World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~ Empty
PostSubject: A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~   A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:49 am

Spoiler:

Summary wrote:
Kyuketsuki Nonaka is a young, crazed female high schooler who's infatuated with one of the girls in her class Keikaku Shou, but otherwise finds life boring. One day, she comes across a portal that leads her to the past, where she gains controls of vampires. Having gained a very powerful and huge army that she can transport back to her time, she decides to use them to conquer modern Japan. Her sexual and romantic interest, Keikaku Shou, becomes her obstacle to ruling the world when she invents the RX-78-2 KAMINA, a technologically advanced human size robot with anti-vampire weaponry, and a sexual affinity for other men, meaning Nonaka's charisma is useless on it/him. The battles between a lesbian overlord and a gay mechanical messiah will determine the fate of the entire world.

A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~
Abbreviated as CGH
Rebel 1 ~ Born Slippy

Ever since she was young, Kyuketsuki Nonaka was a strange child. She had an exceptionally beautiful face, with dark brown eyes and long smooth black hair tied up in a ponytail. For a child, she wasn’t particularly tall, but her body was well-developed. By the time she entered high school she looked more like an idol model than a normal high school student. For reference her cup size is 88 cm.

Due to possibly a mistake during fertilization of cells, ever since she was born she was weak to sunlight. The feeling of sunlight on her skin caused her slight pain, almost like a weak burn. Therefore she started wearing a long, black sweater, no matter what time of the year it was. She also carried an umbrella around with her, which often got her weird looks. Then again, it’d make a lot more sense if she wore a white sweater.

Despite this maiden-like appearance of hers, however, the person known as Kyuketsuki Nonaka was unlike what her image suggests. Back during elementary school she was the best athlete in the entire class, and is faster than most middle-schoolers. By high school, she could easily top the records in any athletic activities if she would put her mind to it. In other words, despite her frail appearance, her body was perfect, both in appearance, adaptability, and ability.

She was also not known for her elegance, despite her appearance, however. She usually does not talk at all, disappears from classroom during breaks (and during class), and when she talks it’s usually in a flat monotone, or with disinterest.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. Nonaka took out her cellphone and checked the time. 1:15 PM.

Clicking her tongue in frustration, she ate the rest of the sandwich before lazily throwing the plastic wrapper down from the roof.

“Ugh, if I skip any more classes I’ll probably be held back…”

The young girl unwillingly made her way to her last class period of the day, groaning and making un-lady-like noises the entire time.

X-X-X

On her way back home, Nonaka met Keikaku Shou waiting for the subway train.

While Nonaka wasn’t exactly an approachable person, her name was at least known in her class, and she has talked to more than half of the class already. Thus, should she meet one of her classmates in the subway, there was a good chance that they would recognize each other, or have even talked to each other already.

“Kyuketsuki-san? It’s a coincidence meeting you here.” The girl bowed down to Nonaka. The girl, Shou, was a student from the same class as Nonaka. Wearing a white labcoat, a pair of thick glasses, and long, curvy, and messy blonde hair, she was also an individual who didn’t look quite like a student, but more like a lazy, unemployed scientist. She was a classic genius ditz archetype character, her homely but cute appearance capturing the hearts of many.

“Yo, Shou.” Nonaka greeted back. “Going home early today?”

“Indeed. I just completed another research paper, so I thought I might get some early rest today.” She replied back, not minding the lack of honorifics from the girl she was conversing with.

“You sure work hard alright.” Nonaka spun the umbrella she was holding in her right hand randomly. In contrast to the hardworking ditzy girl in front of her, Nonaka usually skipped classes on a whim, hence why she isn’t too close to her classmates.

Ahh…Shou-chan is so cute…That clumsy way of bowing and cute way of speaking…it makes me want to %&*) her and stuff…God, she’s so…so…cute…

Nonaka silently fawned over the glassed girl.

“Kyuketsuki-san? You look weird. Are you unwell?”

Oh shit, I think I accidentally drooled there.

Before she could wipe it off, Shou offered her a brightly-colored handkerchief.

“I-if you don’t mind, please use this, Kyuketsuki-san.” She shyly offered the piece of cloth to the delinquent.

AHHHHHHHH GOD SHE’S TOO DAMN CUTE!

“Th-thanks.” Nonaka accepted the offering. “Also, it’s fine to just call me Nonaka, yanno?”

Holy god damn…that almost made me pass out.

The two spent time having idle conversation, Nonaka catching up on some of the events going on in her class but has no plan to participate in. Other than an upcoming school festival and one of the girls in class being absent for a week, there seems to be nothing new going on.

Nothing that is unusual enough to disturb this routine.

The train then arrived, and Shou stepped forward just as it opened its doors.

“See you later then, Kyuke- no, Nonaka-san.” She gave her a slight wave of hand before disappearing into the rush of people eager to enter the train.

Ahh, sometimes I wonder why I didn’t just kidnap her and have fun with her in my basement for the rest of my life already…

An onlooker with esper abilities would be shocked should they ever decide to stalk this ‘perfect’ princess, only to find out she was a lesbian, and more importantly, a huge pervert.

Even Nonaka herself sometimes wondered why she was born a girl, even though her personality was that of a perverted old man, and her sexuality clearly geared towards other women.

Before she could clear her head and get on the train however, the doors suddenly closed. The train started its slow forward movement, before quickly speeding up until it was gone, before she realized it.

Huuuuuuuuh…

Sighing to herself, she sat down and pulled out another home-made sandwich from her pocket. Quietly, she took small bites from it while waiting for the next train to come.

X-X-X

Every day at school was usually boring and repetitive for Nonaka. Some days she’d wake up in time to arrive at school, others she’d be a period or two late. After listening to a teacher’s lecture or when class ends, she’d go up to the rooftop and eat lunch, before attending the last lesson of the day. At best she’d have talked with a teacher or two, or sometimes Shou.

“Kyuketsuki-san, is this yours?” So, Nonaka was slightly surprised when a random, plain-looking boy approached her after class just as she was about to head for the rooftop.

The boy held up a black cover notebook with the word ‘VAMPIRE’ written on top with white ink. It was a standard notebook, with no patterns or decorations whatsoever, so the object looked out of place in a school where the standard notebook was white with a flowery pattern.

“W-well, I thought this might’ve been yours since ‘vampire’ translates to your last nam-“

“It isn’t mine.” She quickly shot him down. The notebook looked rather peculiar, and that did catch a bit of her interest, but the curiosity was not strong enough.

Not strong enough.

Keeping up her demeanor, she exited the classroom without any more thought towards the matter, deeming the abnormality not interesting enough.

Finding out that the notebook wasn’t hers, the boy scratched his head in confusion as he stared at the black-bound notebook in his hands.

It wasn’t his taste to open another individual’s notebook without their permission, but he quickly checked the first page to find no name on it.

He found it on the floor of this class half an hour ago, and so far no one whom he asked turned out to be the owner.

His primary candidate for the owner of the book, Kyuketsuki Nonaka, turned out to not even recognize it. This left him with only one other candidate. He glanced at the desk at the bottom row next to the window.

“Oi! Yuuta!” One of his friends called out from another corner of the room. “What’re you doing alone all the way there? Come here, Hiroshi found a golden Snorlax!”

“Woah, really?!” The boy holding the notebook, Yuuta, quickly threw the notebook on top of the nearest desk before rushing towards his friends, pushing the matter of the mysterious notebook away from his mind.

X-X-X

“Who would’ve thought I’d overslept like that?” Nonaka yawned as she groggily walked down from the rooftop stairs.

After eating and deciding to take a short nap, she somehow found herself awake 3 hours after the last school bell. Checking her phone, it was already way past 4 in the evening. With that in mind, she hurried back to her classroom to grab her bag. However with her sleepiness still not fully expelled from her system, she did less rushing and more sleep walking.

Shou probably left school already. I barely have the confidence to talk to her, and here I missed an opportunity already…

The slider door to the classroom opened easily, and Nonaka approached her desk.

Now that I have my bag I might as well go back home and…

…Wait a second.

Turning back, she noticed a notebook on her desk. It was the same notebook that the boy earlier held up in front of her. Even though it wasn’t hers, it sat there on her desk for some reason.

At that time she wanted to get away from others as fast as possible and didn’t pay it any heed.

However, now that she was alone, there was nothing preventing her from checking the notebook out. Her curiosity towards the notebook was strong enough.

It was strong enough.

She hesitantly poked the notebook, before gently holding it closer to her. It was a soft book, despite its brand new and hard appearance. It easily bended in her hands.

Opening the first page, she saw nothing but a blank. Turning to the next page, however, she saw something written on the top left of the page in pencil.

‘COMMAND EXECUTE_CODEVAMP:;HEARTUNDERBLADE’

Upon her eyes reading and registering the words, the book in her hands suddenly glowed.

It glowed.

“What the hell?!” She dropped it, along with the folded umbrella in her other hand, to the ground.

What was that? Just what happened?!

The book that fell on the ground, still open on the same page, only increased its shine every second. Nonaka instinctively closed her eyes as the brightness became too much for her eyes.

A moment later, she instinctively felt the light soften.  Hesitatingly opening her eyes and turning around to face the book, she saw it.

It was a huge, perfectly shaped circle floating on top of the book. Not a sphere, but a circle. It was as if someone had taken a picture, and made a dot with a brush. It was around the size of a HD-screen TV.

The scene felt surreal to her. The notebook on the ground no longer shined, and its covers already closed.

What…is that?

She slowly crawled away from the circle, expecting an explosion or something dangerous to occur at any moment. Her track abruptly stopped when her butt was stopped one of the school desks, which immediately shook her up standing from the suddenness.

Finding herself on her feet, she took another step away from the circle while observing it.

There was nothing coming from the circle. No sound, no light, nothing whatsoever. The lack of reaction to the environment it showed felt extremely artificial and wrong to her. It was something that did not exist in this reality, yet Nonaka could see it.

She leaned in slightly to get a hold of the umbrella handle on the floor, having no intent on interacting with the circle in any way at all. She wasn’t thinking of anything except the need to get out of the classroom that instant.

Unless one was a clumsy person who has the miraculous ability to trip down whenever she was wearing a maid uniform, it was unusual for someone to accidentally fall down. When nervous, the body becomes more aware due to adrenaline, which means slightly increased physical capabilities and effectiveness.

However, in fiction, events are less based on reality, and can happen for the convenience and the sake of the plot. The worst thing will usually occur during the worst possible moment, in the worst possible place. Often attributed to just pure coincidence, oftentimes it is more of the author of the story using it as a way to actually speed up the plot.

Of course, Nonaka knew that it was just fiction, and that real life often is not that inconvenient.

Which is why at that moment she cursed both God, and if he or she exists, the person writing out this story, as she tripped and fell into the hole.

X-X-X

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~   A Certain Generic Code;FemaleName of the Magika Rebellion H1 ~Do You Remember Love~ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 pm

What did I just read?

Continue
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

Page 1 of 1