World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen

Go down 
5 posters

Which do you prefer?
Bleach
Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen I_vote_lcap33%Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Naruto
Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen I_vote_lcap67%Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen Empty
PostSubject: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Because why not, first one so let's do something so mainstream it hurts. Whether you love either of them or hate all of them, Bleach and Naruto are probably some of the most popular shows ever. Defended by those who enjoy them and mocked by those who hate them, you'd have to be living a rock to not know anything about either of these anime.

Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen Bleach-anime

VS

Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen Yr7S21u

NOTE: 2 Otaku Points go to all people who join the discussion.

As for me, I'm not much of a fan of either of them, though once upon a time I was in fact a Naruto fan. To me back when Naruto first started, it was funny and interesting, and had a plot that moved right along... it was pretty solid and felt clear were it was going. As time went on it seemed to develop a bad case of, "I don't know what the conflict is anymore." By that I don't mean a plot twist, I mean it legitimately seemed to stall out, rotate villains and make previously huge points not too important anymore. Rules that were written before are gone back on, everyone is a wizard and everything comes with a speech and then fillers. And as soon as it went Shippuden, I completely dropped it in favor of skimming the manga.

Bleach to me was good for about... one season. Really anything Soul Society and forward I can't get into. I honestly don't know enough about the show besides bits and pieces outside of the early stages of the anime, so I can't give a real talk about it, but I do know I lost interest in it far sooner then Naruto.

Last edited by Kitouski on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 pm

I picked Naruto since I never actually watched Bleach :/ Not to mention Naruto has had some of the best characters ever in my opinion (Zabuza/Haku/Kabuto/Itachi/Kisame/Etc.) along with some kickass moments in the original Naruto series.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 pm

...you know... speaking of favorite characters, my favorite has always been Oorchimaru hands down, (also like Kabuto, Itachi and Hinata as how they are for developed characters) using the spoiler tags for an actual spoiler so,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Hm, since I'm going to omit everything after Soul Society for Bleach, and everything after the Sasuke Rescue arc for Naruto...That first arc in Bleach was really well-done and entertaining, but Naruto managed to be entertaining for a longer period of time...

Well, in the end, I feel Naruto has more variety of characters and fun battles, so I guess Naruto it is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

gonna go with bleach cuz ydafauknawt?
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 am

I choose Naurto cuz well, I liked Naruto more than Bleach due to how much events I witnessed in Naruto, I watched a few episodes of bleach only and naruto has been more fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen   Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen Empty

Back to top Go down

Vs Series #1: The Anime Everyone's Seen
Page 1 of 1