World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion

Go down 
+7
Alibaba
Nour Force
danna45
Supasmash
datchison18
Leokane
Kitouski
11 posters

Who is your favorite?
Kousaka Kirino
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap22%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Aragaki Ayase
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap22%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko)
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap44%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Bajiina Saori
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap11%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Tamura Manami
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap0%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kurusu Kanako
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_lcap0%Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion Empty
PostSubject: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion 2C6smnY

After finishing this anime, I talked about it in the chat and I realized... nearly everyone has seen it. Some suggested rewriting the ending as a topic, but that sounds a bit expansive, but why not a discussion on it with who your favorite love interest/female character is and why? Leave a vote and tell us what makes them your favorite! Keep spoilers in spoiler tags, that includes mentioning who "won"/if anyone "won".

NOTE: 2 Otaku Points go to all people who join the discussion.

...so I started off hating Kirino, loving Ruri and having no opinion of everyone else. My opinions didn't change at all until season 2 hit...

Spoiler:

While in Season 2 though, my opinion of Kirino got slightly better and my opinion of Ayase went through the roof. Seriously, there's something about her that I just grew to like... I don't how to explain it or what it is, but she went from somewhat creepy to very fun and pretty human. She's getting my vote.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I picked Bajii just cause. To discuss why it's because the name I guess.
2 points thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
datchison18
WDA Member
WDA Member
datchison18

Achievement Points : 4
Waifu : datchison18

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 pm

lack of manami in this topic scares me
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Kuroneko because Kuroneko~
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 pm

I'll probably make this more clear next time, but just for the time being so everyone knows when it comes to the Otaku Points, (especially you Leokane xD; )

Kitouski wrote:
NOTE: 2 Otaku Points go to all people who join the discussion.
More specifically, a real explanation on why, why not others and/or why you don't have much to say on your pick. This is to prevent anyone from just throwing in a pick without giving thought to the topic... which is fine as long as it doesn't constitute as spam and you're not aiming for points because you won't get points for it.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Long Version
Spoiler:

Abridged version:
S1:
Kirino - Mid-low tier
Ayase - Mid tier
Saori - GOD TIER
Kuroneko - Mid tier
Manami - Mid low tier

OVA:
Kirino - Mid-low tier
Ayase - Mid-low tier
Saori - GOD TIER
Kuroneko - ANGEL TIER
Manami - Mid-low tier

S2:
Kirino - Low tier
Ayase - WAIFU TIER(Higher than GOD TIER, for reference)
Saori - GOD TIER
Kuroneko - Lucifer tier
Manami - Low tier
Kanako - Who?

OVA
Kirino - Snake tier
Ayase - Gone but not forgotten
Saori - Needs more screen time as well tier
Kuroneko - Sad but in the end I didn't care too much tier
Manami - Bro tier, welcome to the hall of brodom, where people like Junpei or Kamina reside
Kanako - Well she took the rejection like a man tier
Bridget - I'D TAP DAT VOICE TIER
Sena - CONGRATS TO YOU AND MAKABE HOPE YOU TWO LIVE HAPPY TIER
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Supasmash wrote:
Kuroneko because Kuroneko~
This. Kuroneko's cute.
To be honest I haven't watched season 2 of Oreimo. I've only tried one episode of it, so we can't really say I 'tried' it either.
I voted Kuroneko because... well, the same reason you'd vote for any of the characters; she's cute.
I was going to write a small discussion but this seems more of a guy waifu discussion so yeah, I'm just going to say Kuroneko because Kuroneko~
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

well, i chose kirino.

as to why... hmmm
well for 1 she was the most consistent character throughout the thing with development.
i like building on the character rather than building over the character while developing, i'd rather see into the actions and what they are and what they mean than see a character change when developed.

she also seemed like honestly the least stupid case which is saying a lot considering what oreimo has.
and i actually liked how choosing kirino made him have to deal with the others, something that wouldn't be a thing with the other heroins.

idk i guess i also like how she felt something she wasn't supposed to feel but couldn't ignore it, i like that she didn't know how to deal with her emotions which makes sense.

i also think she's cute and i like tsunderes

and personally even though i like the other characters i think kirino was the best story wise which is also a plus from me.

idk maybe i'm just hipster and don't want to go mainstream with ayase and kurnoneko
don't get me wrong i really like kuroneko too but kirino is just slightly above her for me

also i don't like ayase, i could write an article about why she's sucky to me but i don't wanna throw that in the faces of people who like her :v
yes i actually did write an article in here about why i think ayase sucks but then deleted it cuz i saw people liking her

also finally:

Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion QZGHLUk
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 am

Haider dirty people jew,
look at all the choices, now look at Kuroneko,
now back at the others, now back at Kuroneko.
Sadly, they aren't Kuroneko.
Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion 6875%20-%20animated_gif%20gokou_ruri%20oreimo%20ore_no_imouto%20ore_no_imouto_ga_konna_ni_kawaii_wake_ga_nai
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 am

i pick Kousaka Kirino because i like the name if that is ok
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 am

Kuroneko because I'm so horny.

Good reason much?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 am

Ayase for me, how can a girl be so perfect yet so messed up and interesting.

Kirino is good but I feel that (A) she is outclassed by Ayase's killer combination, (B) same as Kuroneko, she is annoying in not knowing wtf to do with herself constantly, one part of that being for both of them the whole "let's get together and then break up" thing. To be fair, it's all justified by their age, and while you can still sympathize with them as a character and feel that they are cute and a bunch of other qualities, they lose a bunch of waifu points, and isn't that all that matters in the end between otaku. Also, it's not like it's ok because they are young, they are the only 2 carrying this quality, Ayase just has it manifest a bit with her teen girl on girl crush, but generally can get a grip on her own on stuff without being led by the hand, while Kanako (2nd fave) has maturity inversely proportional to her height, which is a plus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion   Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Vs Series #2: The Oreimo Champion
Page 1 of 1