World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 12   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 12 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 pm

“Scolipede, use Megahorn!” commanded White.

“Amoonguss, dodge it!” commanded Mei.

Scolipede's horns glowed green, then it tucked in its head, and charged at Amoonguss at full speed. Amoonguss dodged to the side, just barely avoiding the attack. Scolipede crashed into a tree, which its horns got stuck in.

“Scolipede!” cried White, as her Pokemon tried to free its horns, to no avail.

“Now Amoonguss, use Body Slam!” commanded Mei.

“Scolipede, get out of there!” cried White.

Scolipede continued trying to free its horns from the tree, but then Amoonguss jumped into the air, and landed on Scolipede, with a huge impact. The impact was so huge, it knocked Scolipede off its feet, freeing its horns.

“Scolipede, again, use Megahorn!” commanded White.

“Amoonguss, use Spore!” commanded Mei.

Scolipede tucked in its head and charged at full speed towards Amoonguss again, with its horns glowing, but this time, when it was a few feet away from Amoonguss, Amoonguss sprayed a strange yellow powder at Scolipede. Scolipedes pace slowed then, then when it was about a foot away from Amoonguss, it stopped moving completely, and fell asleep.

“Now Amoonguss, once again, use Body Slam!” commanded Mei.

“Scolipede, wake up!” cried White.

Amoonguss body slammed Scolipede once more. Once again, Scolipede fell off its feet, the side.

“Your Pokemon won't be able to take another hit. You may as well give up now.” said Mei.

“Shut up!” exclaimed White. “Scolipede, come on! Wake up!” she cried.

“If you give up now, your Pokemon won't have to get hurt anymore.” said Mei.

“What's going on here?” asked a male voice.

The two girls looked to the side in surprise. N and his sisters had found them.

“N! It's about time you showed up!” said White, happy to see him.

“M-my Lo-” stuttered Mei. N placed his hand on her mouth, shutting her up. She almost blew his cover. She blushed at his touch.

N had a lot of questions to ask Mei, but he had to choose his words carefully, as he didn't want to revela his true identity to White.

“Tell me. Did Team Plasma take a skull from the museum, and bring it here?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

Mei nodded. She couldn't talk, with N's hand over her mouth. She looked scared out of her mind.

“And where is it?” he asked.

She pointed to the east.

“Are there more members of Team Plasma there?” he asked.

Once again, she nodded.

“Tell them to leave the skull exactly where it is. Your mission is canceled. I'll get the skull back to the museum.” he said, taking his hand off of her mouth.

“I-I'm sor-” she tried to apologize, but N quickly covered her mouth again.

N looked into her eyes, then shook his head, then let go. She then returned her Pokemon to its Pokeball, and ran off.

“Are you alright?” asked N, walking over to White.

“I'm fine. What was that all about though? She looked like she saw a ghost when you came, and you're certainly not an intimidating guy.” said White.

N knew he had to make something up. “Well, I guess she knew she couldn't win with the numbers in our favor.” he said.

“But she could just call on the rest of the Team Plasma members, right?” asked White.

“Well...” said N, thinking of a way to dodge her questions. Luckily, Concordia saved him the trouble.

“We can all talk later. Right now we need to find the skull.” said Concordia.

“She's right. We'd better get a move on.” said N.

They then went off in the direction that Mei had pointed towards. After a while of walking, they finally found the dragon skull. Angie, Brad, and three other Team Plasma Grunts stood in front of it, along with a Seviper and Magnezone. Burgh was also there He was returning a Pokemon to it's Pokeball. Apparently, he was defeated.

“Burgh!” screamed White, running over to his side.

“Another intruder?” asked Angie, in an annoyed tone.

“You've finally made it, White. Things aren't looking good for us, unfortunately.” he said.

“Don't worry, we'll finish these guys off, now that we have the help of-” she said, pointing to where she thought N was, but he was nowhere in sight.

“Where did he go? Dammit, N! Don't leave me to fight these guys on my own again!” she shouted.

N and his sisters had purposely strayed behind when they knew White wouldn't notice. They knew if they confronted Team Plasma, they would call N “Lord N”, which would blow his cover. They needed a plan.

“This isn't good. White is outnumbered over there.” said N.

“Yeah, but there's no way you can silence all five of them, N.” said Anthea. “What's the plan, Concordia?” she asked.

N and Anthea both looked up at their sister, clearly expecting her to have a plan.

“I don't know, just let me think, let me think....” she said, massaging her temples.

“You mean you DON'T have a plan, for once in your life?” asked Anthea.

Concordia then glanced back, then quickly pushed N and Anthea behind nearby bushes and then jumped behind the bushes with them.

“Ouch! What the heck was that about?” asked Anthea, rubbing her bottom.

“Quiet! Look, over there!” whispered Concordia, pointing out of the bushes.

The three peeked out of the bushes, being careful to remain hidden. They saw Gorm, one of the seven sages heading in the direction where Team Plasma was. They followed him, still being careful to remain hidden. Then, he arrived at the location of the skull.

“Greetings, fellow subjects of the king.” he said to the grunts.

“Gorm of the Seven Sages!” said all five grunts at once, bowing to the sage, as he walked over to them.

Then, Lenora came running over to Burgh and Whites side.

“Burgh! White! I see you've found their little hideout. And who's that guy supposed to be? Is he the big boss?” she asked, pointing to Gorm.

“Hello there, Gym Leader of Nacrene City, and Gym Leader of Castelia City. It seems that there has been a little misunderstanding here.” he said calmly.

“Misunderstanding? You're minions here stole an expensive exhibit! That's straight up robbery! Unless you want the police involved in this, I suggest you hand it over right now!” said Lenora.

“This skull does not belong to the legendary Pokemon which Team Plasma seeks. It is completely unrelated. You may take it back. We, however, shall not tolerate anyone interfering with Team Plasma's goals. If we did not have another mission to get to right away, I would fix it so that you are unable to interfere with us ever again. I bid you farewell.” he said, as he then walked away, the grunts returning their Pokemon and following him.

“Well, it seems that luck was on our side today.” said Burgh.

“Now we need to get it all the way back to the museum though. How do you suppose we do that?” asked Lenora.

“I can help with that.” said N, as he and his sisters came out of their hiding spot.

“N! NOW you decide to show up?!” shouted White, as she ran towards him, and threw her fist at him, which Concordia instantly caught.

“You wouldn't do that if you know what's good for you.” said Concordia, pushing White to the ground.

N laughed at them, then walked forward, then closed his eyes, stretching is arms out to the sides. He was calling over the Gurdurr from earlier.

“White, you know these kids?” asked Burgh.

“Yeah, that's N, and those are his stupidly over protective sisters.” said White, as she got back to her feet.

“What's he doing?” asked Lenora.

“He's a freak. A freak with super powers.” said White, grinning. Concordia approached her.

“Insult my brother again and see where that gets you.” she said. Concordia was quite tall for a girl, around six feet tall, so her threats are not to be took lightly.

“They're here!” exclaimed N, opening his eyes.

Just like that, the three Gurdurr came over to N.

“Hello again, my friends. We've found the skull, may you please return it to the museum now?” he asked, smiling at the Pokemon. The three Gurdurr nodded, then two of them picked up the skull and carried it out of the forest, the third one leading them.

“Thank you, my friends!” said N, waving to the Pokemon as they walked off with the skull.

“That was insectible! How did you do that?” asked Burgh.

“I told you he has superpowers!” exclaimed White.

“Thank you, young man. You've been a great help.” said Lenora, shaking N's hand. She then followed the Gurdurr out of the forest, making sure they got it back to the museum.

“You kids are going to challenge my gym, correct?” asked Burgh. “I'm sure our battles will be absolutely bugtastic!” said Burgh, as he walked off, headed back to Castelia City. With him gone, it was now just N, Anthea, Concordia, and White left.

“Well, then, White. We're both headed to Castelia City, why don't we go together?” N asked.

“Hold up, N. Me and Anthea haven't got the Basic Badge yet. We can't head to Castelia until we all have the badge.” said Concordia.

“But I already have the badge. I have no further reason to be in Nacrene City.” said N.

“It doesn't matter, I'm not letting you go there on your own. Castelia is a huge city.” she said.

“You're seriously going to treat him like a little kid?” asked White. “I'm sure he can take care of himself, he's got superpowers after all.” she said.

Concordia frowned at her. “Who do you think you are?” she asked.

“Uhm, Concordia, she has a point.” said Anthea.

Concordia looked at her with disapproval. “Excuse me?” she asked.

“Well, it's not very fair for us to be dragging N down, just because we don't have the badge yet. Besides, he won't get far. He'll have to cross Skyarrow Bridge first, which takes forever on feet.” said Anthea.

N smiled, happy to have her support. “See, 'Connie'?” he said in a cute voice. “'Annie' agrees, so you're outnumbered three to one.” he said, smiling.

Anthea giggled at this. Concordia was not amused. N calling them Annie and Connie, and him telling her she was outnumbered reminded her of the day that N had his nightmare of.

“Fine! Do what you want!” exclaimed Concordia. “But if something happens, you better call me on the xtrainceiver immediately!” she said.

“Don't worry, I'll be fine.” said N.

“Let's get going. The quicker we're done, the better.” said Concordia, grabbing Anthea by her ear, dragging her back to Nacrene City.

“Hey! Ouch! Let go! You're hurting me!” cried Anthea, as she was dragged away.

N and White both burst out laughing when N's sisters where no longer in sight.

“Let's get going then!” exclaimed White, as she and N went off to Skyarrow Bridge.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 12
Page 1 of 1