World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011	     Empty
PostSubject: Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011     Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011	     EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 am

doing a new reworking of the deck..........as of 5/31/2011..... am looking to get as much input as I can.......
please and thanks............
Caralove/Etna)))))

Hi all, welcome to Toon's Lagoon!
A full body of toonity awaits you below.
As far as how the deck works "I think it is pretty self explanatory"
However if any body is in need of an explanation on the decks workings? I will be more than happy to give one.

Please feel free to say all that you will!
All comments/ thoughts/ideas and such are more than welcome.
On a side note I am looking to make this deck as competitive as posable! "so with that in mind please have at her"

Also as a note.... am looking at these cards for my deck/side deck!!!
Toon Gemini Elf,Injection fairy Lilly,Chaos Hunter,Magician's Valkyria
Effect Veiler, Naturia Rosewhip,
quickdraw Synchron, Forbidden lance, forbidden chalice,Enemy controller,
dark hole,monster reborn,Fires of dooms day,Divine wrath,Magician's Circle ETC.......... maybe even a Gold Sarcophagus,Magical Dimension, and Allure of Darkness

Any one have any thoughts/ideas/comments ect?????? on this?
Toon Lagoon deck
comical toons=16
Toon Dark Magician Girl X3
Toon Mermaid X3
Gravekeeper's Spy X3
Deep Sea Diva X3
Reese the ice mistress X1
Morphing Jar X1
Dandylion X1
Sangan X1
SPELLS=15

Future visions X3 "am wondering if i would be better off taking these out ? for something ?"

Toon World X3

Toon Table of Contents X3

Emergency provisions X2

Mystical Space Typhoon X1 "looking and a 2 one"

Giant Trunade X1

Pot of Avarice X1

Scapegoat X1
a toon's line of defence=9

Dimensional Prison X3

Dark Bribe X2

Solemn Judgment X1

Starlight Road X1

Trap Stun X1

Call Of The Haunted X1
40 cards

synchro's=15

Mist Wurm X1

Red Dragon Archfiend X1

Stardust Dragon X2

Chevalier de Fleur X1

Thought Ruler Archfiend X1

Black Rose Dragon X2

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier X1

Ancient Fairy Dragon X1

Arcanite Magician X2

Tempest Magician X2

Magicial android X1

Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011     Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011	     EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 am

As far as the monsters are concerned, I'd suggest fitting 3x Toon Gemini Elf in there. Maybe 1x Summed Skull too. Just for that little extra kick when trying to push for game. A nice 1900 beater that doesn't need Toon World to be summoned. Another monster you may want to look at is Card Guard. It helps in protect World when you get it out blink

Spells. In my Toon build I ran Future Visions, but I think the decks flows better with out it. In it's place you may want to try Spell Economics. Eco always you to play World without paying the 1000 Lp. Of course that may not seem like much, but in some cases it may be the reason you win the game; not having to pay that amount of Lp. Another nice spell for any Toon deck is Megamorph. With the costs Toons bring, you can almost always use Mega.

Traps. Don't really see anything out of place, though I'd run Mirror Force in place of Trap Stun.

Hope this was of at least a little help ^^'
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011     Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011	     EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

akaFilanachi wrote:
As far as the monsters are concerned, I'd suggest fitting 3x Toon Gemini Elf in there. Maybe 1x Summed Skull too. Just for that little extra kick when trying to push for game. A nice 1900 beater that doesn't need Toon World to be summoned. Another monster you may want to look at is Card Guard. It helps in protect World when you get it out blink

Spells. In my Toon build I ran Future Visions, but I think the decks flows better with out it. In it's place you may want to try Spell Economics. Eco always you to play World without paying the 1000 Lp. Of course that may not seem like much, but in some cases it may be the reason you win the game; not having to pay that amount of Lp. Another nice spell for any Toon deck is Megamorph. With the costs Toons bring, you can almost always use Mega.

Traps. Don't really see anything out of place, though I'd run Mirror Force in place of Trap Stun.

Hope this was of at least a little help ^^'

Quite a bit oo help were you akaFilanachi! thanks for your post

All kinda along the lines cara,,,,ERR ETNA was thinking! Cara has been meaning to updated her lagoon, just forgot about.

3x Toon Gemini Elf and Card Guard cara has been looking at :suspect: cara will add them when she has some free time on her hands. Concerning toon summoned skull :arrow: was thinking about ether him or a blue eyes toon dragon? but nether of them worked out well when tested.

Future Visions, works quite well for me! however cara is thinking she would like to try something different.
Spell Economics and Megamorph both sound like nice ideas :roll: cara will try them out. Trap stuns were just really more of an after thought then anything else, as cara was having more trap trouble then monster trouble at the time of it's adding.Mirror Force has never really helped cara out at all really :( every time she has added it cara has never drawn it.

Cara,,ERR etna is going to be doing a complete revamping of her lagoon in the next week or so "whenever she has some free time" so your post came just in time :D ............

On a side,,ERR card note cara was looking at these cards for the deck!

Forbidden chalice

forbidden lance

❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011     Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011	     Empty

Back to top Go down

Toon's lagoon UPdated as of 5/31/2011
Page 1 of 1