World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED)   FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm

FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED) 0rlpnw2
I'm back...took another Street Fighter to do it.

First off congrats to Super Smash Bros. for getting best fighting game. Time to stick it in the faces of those you say Smash isn't a fighting game eh?

Street Fighter V

Mother fucking Street Fighter V. I'm hyped to hell to see more of this game considering this bit of news was actually a leak. Capcom probably wanted to wait until Capcom Cup to release this teaser but someone jumped the gun, which is why Capcom is taking SFV videos down. The game is PS4 and PC exclusive...sorry Xbox One at least you have Killer Instinct. Below is Ryu and Chun-Li in both SFIV and SFV.

FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED) Street-fighter-V-vs-Street-Figter-IV-comparison-screenshot

Since this is still in development the models still look undone...looking at you Chun-Li but Ryu so far looks great and I'm excited to see the new models for the other characters and obviously what new and returning characters will be in the game.

(UPDATE) BOOM Two Trailers! Thanks Maximilian Dood.

In other news Guilty Gear Xrd should be out in Japan I think and is coming to everyone else real soon so look out for that since the game is getting a lot of attention.

That is all...for now.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: Street Fighter V (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1