World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:52 am

After Concordia's painful way of fixing N's dislocated arm, N and his sisters were now walking through Castelia City, headed towards the gym.

“N, you haven't told me what happened to you at Liberty Garden yet.” said Concordia.

N didn't respond to her, and continued walking. Concordia did not look pleased in the slightest.

“Do not ignore me, N! Why won't you just tell me?” she asked.

She then spun him around so he was facing her. She stared intently at him, and he avoiding looking her in the eye. He didn't want to have to lie to her, knowing she'd see right through his lies, so his best option was to keep silent.

“Concordia, if he's not comfortable talking about it right now, just....” said Anthea, but was quickly interrupted by Concordia.

“Anthea, why must you insist on siding against me all the time?” asked Concordia, getting really annoyed.

“Why must you be so bossy? You're making N uncomfortable!” exclaimed Anthea

Anthea then walked behind N, and wrapped her arms around him, then kissed his cheek, and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Maybe because I'm the oldest, and clearly the most responsible? Has not trusting me ever got you two anywhere?” asked Concordia.

N certainly didn't want his sisters to break into a fight right now, so he had no choice other than to break his silence.

“We're wasting time. We need to be training the Pokemon for their gym battle.” he said, as he gently took Anthea's hands off of him.

Anthea and Concordia both blinked at him, completely shocked. They stared at him with their mouths open, as if N had said something completely bizzare.

“What?” N asked.

“It isn't exactly like you to be so quick to agree with training the Pokemon.” said Anthea.

“Indeed, and much less for you to be the one suggesting it.” said Concordia.

“All of the Pokemon, except Victini are weak against Bug-type attacks, and Victini is in no condition to battle. Don't you two agree that we really don't have a choice about training first?” asked N.

“Of course, but-” said Anthea, quickly interrupted by N.

“Then let's stop wasting time and get training.” N said.

“Alright then. Kirlia, Whismicott, prepare yourselves for battle.” said Concordia.

“You too, Gothorita, and Lilligant!” said Anthea.

“Zorua, Servine, brace yourselves.” said N.

Zorua hopped down from N's shoulder, and Servine slithered down to the ground, and they faced the other Pokemon, ready for battle. Victini then landed on the ground, next to Zorua and Servine, but N picked him up, then sat him on a nearby bench.

“Not you, Victini. You know you're not in fighting condition.” he said, shaking his head.

But N, I'm not hurt that bad!” exclaimed Victini.

“Even if you were in fighting condition, you're a legendary Pokemon. There's no need for a Pokemon so strong to train. You just sit and watch, okay?” said N.

Victini sighed. “Okay.” he said.

“So, uh, how are we going to do this?” asked Anthea.

“Simple, we'll just have a three way battle, each using one Pokemon at a time. I'll start with Whismicott.” said Concordia.

“In that case, I'll start with you, Lilligant!” said Anthea.

“Two Grass-types, may as well make it three. You're up, Servine.” said N.

The three Grass-type Pokemon stepped forward, facing each other.

“You three can go wait over there, with Victini.” said Concordia.

Zorua, Kirlia, and Gothorita sat on the bench with Victini, waiting for their turn to battle.

“Alright, everybody ready?” asked Concordia.

“Ready!” said N and Anthea, simultaneously.

“Lilligant, start things off with Sleep Powder on Whismicott!” commanded Anthea.

“Whismicott, use Substitute!” commanded Concordia.

“Servine, just use Growth while they are attacking each other.” said N.

Lilligant scattered a big cloud of sleep-inducing dust around Whismicott, but Whismicott quickly made a copy of herself, which she hid behind, protecting her from the Sleep Powder. As this happened, Servine's body glowed yellow, as he strengthened his attack power.

“Lilligant, use Quiver Dance!” commanded Anthea.

“Whismicott, stop her with Stun Spore!” commanded Concordia.

“Servine, now, break the substitute with Slam!” commanded N.

Lilligant began dancing, but Whismicott scattered a strange, yellow powder around Lilligant, which paralyzed her. While they did this, Servine slithered over to Whismicott, then slammed his tail down on her substitute, quickly destroying it.

“Lilligant, come on! Use Petal Dance!” commanded Anthea.

Lilligant tried to use her attack, but it was no good, as she couldn't move.

“Whismicott, use Hurricane on Servine!” commanded Concordia.

“Servine, stop her with Attract!” commanded N.

Whismicott began creating hurricane, but before she could finish preparing her attack, Servine blew a dozen kisses at her, causing her eyes to grow into giant hearts, as she canceled her attack.

“Now, Servine, keep using Slam on her until she can't get back up!” commanded N.

“Whismicott, protect yourself with Substitute!” commanded Concordia.

“Lilligant, don't just stand there! Use Giga Drain on Servine!” commanded Anthea.

Servine began repeatedly slamming his tail on Whismicott, and because she was still infatuated by Attract, Whismicott did nothing, and eventually fell down, unable to get back up. Lilligant absorbed some of Servine's energy with Giga Drain, but due to being a Grass-type attack, it didn't do much.

Concordia then picked up Whismicott, and carried her to the bench where the other Pokemon where.

“Rest up, Whismicott. You're up, Kirlia.” she said.

Kirlia then followed her back to where Lilligant and Servine where battling.

“Servine, Slam on Lilligant!” commanded N.

“Kirlia, finish Lilligant off with Psybeam!” commanded Concordia.

“Lilligant, get out of there!” cried Anthea.

Servine jumped in the air, then landed by slamming his tail down on Lilligant. At the same time, Kirlia sent a purple beam at Lilligant. Both attacks hit, leaving Lilligant unconscious. Anthea quickly picked up her Pokemon, sat her on the bench with the other Pokemon, then returned with Gothorita.

“Servine, use Leaf Storm on Gothorita!” commanded N.

“Gothorita, use Mirror Coat!” commanded Anthea.

“Kirlia, use Psybeam on Servine to prevent him from escaping!” commanded Concordia.

Servine spun around, creating a tornado made out of leaves, and sent it spinning towards Gothorita, but Gothorita created a giant mirror, which reflected the attack back towards, Servine, twice as strong and fast. Servine tried to slither away, but Kirlia attacked him with a purple beam, which pushed him back, and knocked him down. Before Servine could get back up, the Mirror Coated attack hit him at full force, leaving him unable to battle.

“You did your best, Servine.” said N.

N then carried Servine back to the bench, and Zorua immediately ran over to where Kirlia and Gothorita where battling.

“Gothorita, use Shadow Ball on Kirlia!” commanded Anthea.

“Zorua, use Faint Attack on Kirlia!” commanded N.

“Kirlia, use Double Team!” commanded Concordia.

Gothorita hurled a ball made out of shadows at Kirlia, and Zorua approached Kirlia, disarmingly, then attacked with a nasty sucker punch. Kirlia quickly created several clones of herself, which took the hits for her.

“Zorua, again, Faint Attack!” commanded N.

“Kirlia, Teleport!” commanded Concordia.

Zorua approached Kirlia again, but before he could attack Kirlia teleported several feet away, dodging the attack.

“If I can't hit Kirlia, I'll just go for Zorua! Gothorita, use Thunderbolt on Zorua!” commanded Anthea.

“Zorua, dodge it!” commanded N.

Gothorita sent down a bolt of electricity towards Zorua, which Zorua rolled to the side to dodge.

“Anthea, neither of us can land a hit on Kirlia. Our best chance to beat her is by working together, even though this is a three way battle.” explained N.

“Work together to bring her down? I like the way you think, N!” said Anthea.

“Two on one, I can still dodge all your attacks.” said Concordia.

“We'll see about that! Gothorita, use Shadow Ball on Kirlia!”

“Kirlia, use Teleport!” commanded Concordia.

Gothita hurled another ball of shadows at Kirlia, but Kirlia quickly Teleported out of the way once again.

“Now, Zorua, use Pursuit!” commanded N.

“Kirlia, Double Team!” commanded Concordia.

Zorua quickly dashed over to Kirlia, and extended his claws to slash her back, but Kirlia immediately created several clones of herself, which took the attack for her.

“Gothorita, use Psyshock!” commanded Anthea.

“Kirlia, again, use Double Team!” commanded Concordia.

Gothorita attacked Kirlia with a psychic wave, but once again, Kirlia created several copies of herself, protecting herself from the attack.

“Zorua, now! Finish her with Faint Attack!” commanded N.

Before Kirlia had a chance to do anything else, Zorua hit her with a nasty sucker punch, on the back of her head, which knocked her out.

“We did it! We won!” exclaimed Anthea, thinking the battle was over.

“Zorua, end this with one more Faint Attack!” commanded N.

Zorua ran behind Gothorita, and hit her in the back of her head, with the same punch he used against Kirlia. Gothorita fell down, knocked out cold.

“Wait, what?! I thought we were working together!” exclaimed Anthea, picking up her Pokemon.

Concordia, holding Kirlia, walked over to N and Anthea.

“You forgot that it was a three way battle.” said Concordia with a sigh.

I did it, N! I won! I'm a lot stronger than before now!” exclaimed Zorua, hopping onto N's shoulder.

“It doesn't matter who won, we were just training. I'd say all the Pokemon gained strength and more battle experience from that.” said N.

“Yeah, let's heal the Pokemon up and then challenge the gym.” said Concordia.

They then healed up their Pokemon, then, after giving the Pokemon several hours to rest up, they entered the gym.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 am

not bad i gave you 7 out 10
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 18
Page 1 of 1