World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Character updates this chapter:
Spoiler:

Right when Burgh and Iris thought they had Team Plasma backed into a corner, Bronius, one of the Seven Sages appeared, and sent out a legendary Pokemon known as Raikou.

“You were fools to underestimate the power of Team Plasma.” said Bronius.

“Legendary Pokemon or not, we'll still win! Dragonite, use Dragon Rush on Raikou!” commanded Iris.

“Dwebble, use Rock Blast on Raikou!” commanded Burgh.

“Amoonguss, put Dragonite to sleep with Spore!” commanded Mei.

“Raikou, use Thunder on Dragonite!” commanded Bronius.

“Metagross, use Meteor Mash on Dwebble!” commanded Brad.

“Absol, Night Slash on Dragonite!” commanded Angie.

Dwebble began blasting rocks towards Raikou, but Metagross stepped in front of Raikou, and swung its giant fish at Dwebble, smashing all of the rocks in the process, then punching him right in the face, with great force and a huge impact. Dwebble was knocked out cold.

While this happened, Dragonite rushed towards Raikou, but was quickly put to sleep by Amoonguss, then Raikou struck down a giant bolt of electricity, electrocuting Dragonite's entire body. This woke Dragonite up, and he began screaming in pain, then fell to his knees. Before Dragonite could get back up, Absol jumped behind his back, and slashed his neck, using his sharp scythe. Blood began streaming out of Dragonite's neck, as he fell down, defeated.

“Dwebble, return!” said, Burgh, returning his Pokemon to it's Pokeball. “Well, damn. I haven't got any other Pokemon to use. It's all up to you, Iris.” he said.

“Right! Go, Haxorus! You too, Salamence!” said Iris, sending out her final two Pokemon.

Haxorus was a tall, bipedal, dinosaur-like Pokemon, covered in green armor, with a green tail, and giant axe shaped tusks. Salamence was a big, dragon Pokemon, which stood on all four legs, covered in blue and orange skin, had a very long tail, two pointy ears, and two red wings. Both dragons let out ferocious battle cries.

“For a kid her age, Iris certainly has some strong Pokemon.” said White.

“You know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover.” said Burgh.

“I hope she can get my Munna back, though.” said Bianca.

“Amoonguss, put Salamence to sleep with Spore!” commanded Mei.

“Absol, use Night Slash on Haxorus!” commanded Angie.

“Metagross, use Meteor Mash on Haxorus!” commanded Brad.

“Raikou, strike Salamence down with Thunder!” commanded Bronius.

“Salamence, dodge and use Fire Blast on Amoonguss! Haxorus, block Metagross's attack, and use Outrage on Absol!” commanded Iris.

Amoonguss sent a cloud of spores floating towards Salamence, and at the same time, Raikou sent down a giant bolt of lightning towards Salamence, but she quickly flew out of the way, then attack Amoonguss with an intense blast of consuming fire, which sent Amoonguss crashing into a close by building. Amoonguss then fell down, unconscious.

Metagross extended it's giant fist towards Haxorus, for a powerful punch, but Haxorus managed to use his mighty tail to fend off the attack. While Haxorus was blocking Metagross's attack, Absol jumped towards the back of Haxorus neck, ready to slash at his neck with his scythe, but Haxorus spun around, and began rapidly thrusting his tusks at Absol's body. When he was done, Absol fell to the ground with a huge impact, and lay there, knocked out cold.

“Amoonguss, return.” said Mei, returning her defeated Pokemon.

“Absol, return.” said Angie, returning her Pokemon too.

“Good job, guys! It's two on two now!” exclaimed Iris happily.

“Don't be a fool, this battle will end within a few minutes, in favor of Team Plasma!” exclaimed Bronius.

“I don't think so! Haxorus, use Outrage on Raikou! Salamence, use Fire Blast on Metagross!” commanded Iris.

“Metagross, use Zen Headbutt on Salamence!” commanded Brad.

“Raikou, protect yourself with Reflect!” commanded Bronius.

Metagross jumped into the air, and thrust his head on Salamnce's. Right before Metagross made contact  with Salamence, Salamence threw an intense blast of fire at Metagross, which hit it's body at the same time as Metagross headbutted her. Metagross and Salamence both fell out of the air at the same, and crashed down to the ground. The ground shook like as if an earthquake had hit, due to the heavy weight of the two Pokemon. Salamence struggled, but managed to get back on her feet, while Metagross still laid on the ground, knocked out cold.

While this happened, Haxorus began savagely thrusting his tusks at Raikou, but Raikou had put up a giant wall to defend itself. Haxorus kept assaulting the wall until, on about the sixth hit, the wall shattered into tiny pieces, then Haxorus swung his tusks at Raikou one final time, knocking it back several feet.

“Metagross, return!” said Brad, returning his final Pokemon.

“Raikou, get up and finish Salamence off with Thunder!” commanded Bronius.

“Salamence, Draco Meteor! Haxorus, use Outrage one more time!” commanded Iris.

Raikou sent down another giant bolt of lightning down on Salamence, but at the same time, Salamence sent small comets down from the sky, striking them down on Raikou. Raikou and Salamence both fell back down, but this time, Salamence couldn't get back up, while Raikou quickly got back onto it's feet. Before Raikou could even get a second of rest, Haxorus began thrusting his tusks at Raikou. After around eight strikes, Raikou finally fell down again, and this time stayed down, knocked out cold.

“Salamence, get some rest, you deserve it!” exclaimed Iris, returning Salamence to her Pokeball.

“Raikou, return!” said Bronius, returning Raikou.

White's eyes widened in shock, as she, Bianca, and Burgh all sighed in relief.

“She did it! This means I can get my Munna back, right?” asked Bianca.

“I can't believe she actually took down a legendary Pokemon...” said White.

“Haha! I told you, White: never judge a book by it's cover! Iris is the strongest Gym Leader in all of Unova, after all!” exclaimed Burgh, with a laugh.

“You simple minded fools! I'm only getting started!” shouted Bronius.

“What? Come on! Don't tell me he has more Pokemon!” exclaimed White, slamming her fist on a wall in frustration.

“I didn't think I'd have to use my full power, but you leave me no choice. Show yourselves, Entei, and Suicine!” said Bronius, sending out two more Pokemon.

Entei was a beastly, quadruped Pokemon, covered in brown fur, with a face that looked like a gray and golden mask, and had a fluffy cloud on it's back, and also two spiky wings attached to it's shoulders.

Suicine was also a beastly, quadruped Pokemon, covered in blue fur, with a diamond shaped horn, flowing, purple hair, and white diamonds on it's back.

“T-Two more legendary Pokemon?” stuttered Iris.

“Oh come on, you've got to be shitting me!” shouted White, angrily.

“Well...I hate to say it, but we're doomed. There's no way Haxorus can take on two legendary Pokemon on his own.” said Burgh.

Before anything else could happen, Ghetsis suddenly appeared, walking through the city, with his hands clasped behind his back, and his robes flowing royally. He stopped when he noticed what was going on, then smiled wickedly.

“My, word! What have we here?” he asked.

“Ghetsis of the Seven Sages!” said the three grunts at once, saluting Ghetsis.

“Master Ghetsis, these fools decided to interfere with Team Plasma, so I'm teaching them a valuable lesson!” said Bronius.

“Oh, is that correct?” asked Ghetsis, looking at Iris, Burgh, White, and Bianca.

“Bullshit! They stole Bianca's Pokemon, of course we're gonna fight back!” exclaimed White.

“What would you say the guiding principle of Team Plasma is, anyway? 'Take what you want from innocent people' ” asked Burgh.

“A foolish child has no right owning any Pokemon! We, Team Plasma will save all Pokemon from foolish humans!” exclaimed Angie.

“SILENCE!” said Ghetsis in a loud, threatening voice. This quickly shut everybody up. “Both of you, return your Pokemon.” said Ghetsis in a calm voice.

Bronius immediately returned both his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, then, surprised, Iris did the same.

“Tell me, is everyone familiar with the legend of the founding of the Unova region?”

“I am! It's the white Dragon-type Pokemon, right?” asked Iris.

Ghetsis took a step forward, then slowly paced to the side.

“The truth is...the white dragon appeared before a hero who sought the true way of building a world, full of warring people. This white Dragon-type Pokemon shared it's knowledge, and bared it's fangs at anyone who dared to stand against it. Together, the power of this Pokemon and the hero brought unity to the hearts of everyone in the land, and that is how Unova was created.” explained Ghetsis.

Ghetsis then stopped his lecture, then slowly paced to the other side.

“We, Team Plasma shall bring back the hero, and that Pokemon to Unova once again! If we can win over people's minds and hearts, we can easily create the world I..., no, Team Plasma desires!” exclaimed Ghetsis.

“There's something about what you're saying that I don't quite understand.” said Burgh.

“Oh, and what would that be?” asked Ghetsis.

“One thing we all have in common is that we all care about Pokemon. Remember your speech at Accumula Town? Because of you, I reflected over my relationship with my Pokemon. For that, I thank you. At that time, I swore I would dedicate myself to my Pokemon even stronger! Aren't you guys going to strengthen the bond between Pokemon and humans even more?” said Burgh.

“Mwahahaha! You're more intelligent than I expected! I am quite fond of intelligent people! I'm sure you'll enjoy hearing about this!” exclaimed Ghetsis.

Ghetsis then walked over to Bronius, and pointed at him, smiling.

“From every corner of the world, I have gathered highly intelligent people for our king's benefit. You could call us the Seven Sages. Today, we shall peacefully submit to your opinion, and be on our way. Return that girls Pokemon!” said Ghetsis.

“B-But Sage Ghetsis...” said Angie.

“I said return the Pokemon.” said Ghetsis in a low, but very threatening voice, as he looked her in the eye.

“Y-Yes sir!” said Angie.

Angie then threw a Pokeball at Bianca, which Bianca caught, then sent out her Munna, and began hugging it tightly.

“Munna! I'm so glad to see that you're okay! Th-thank you!” she said, looking at Ghetsis.

“What?! Why are you thanking them? They are thieves who steal peoples precious Pokemon!” asked Iris.

“I-I'm just so happy to see that Munna is safe!” said Bianca, still hugging Munna.

“The friendship between Pokemon and people can be very touching. But in order to liberate Pokemon from foolish people, we will revive the legend of Unova, and win over the minds and hearts of everyone. For now, I bid you farewell.” said Ghetsis.

With that, Ghetsis, Bronius, and the grunts walked away together.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 am

ok i gave it 5 out of 10 but good job
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 21
Page 1 of 1